Flowers

Pieces of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Welcome, Jae! This is your first time, right?” said Yunho, excited. It was the first time he invited Jaejoong to his house. “Well, what you think?”

 

Jaejoong looked around the house with amusement.  Every table, every corner of the house would have at least a vase that has flowers in it.

 

“You really like flowers, don’t you?” Jaejoong smiled while still roaming around the house.

 

“I don’t like them,” replied Yunho while eyes fix on Jaejoong. “I love them.”

 

“Haha! My bad. I’m sorry,” laughed Jaejoong. “You love them. I know that. . .”

 

“It’s ok. Hehe. . .”

 

“But I didn’t know that you love them so much.” Jaejoong walked to the one of the table and touch the flowers on it. “They are all real flowers?”

 

“Yes. I don’t like fake flowers.”

 

“Why?” asked Jaejoong. “Aren’t they last forever?”

 

“I know,” stated Yunho. “But the fake flowers are like fake people. Full of lies. No life and not fun.”

 

“Aww. . . I see. So deep. Hehe. . .” giggled Jaejoong. “No wonder you love real flower very much.”

 

“Oh, no, no,” denied Yunho. “It’s not the reason why I love real flower. It’s just the reason why I don’t like fake flower.”

 

“Oh really?” Jaejoong was not expecting that kind of answer from Yunho. “Then, tell me the reason.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter