Tired

Pieces of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So tired,” Yunho sighed as he reached home. “I’m so damn tired.”

 

He tossed his bag on the floor in the living room and stare at the empty coffee cup in his hand. He wondered how many cups of coffee he had drink today? Well, it didn’t really bother him anymore. He tossed the cup into the nearby basket.

 

He went to his room and immediately fall into his bed. He just wanted to close his eyes and sleep. He knew he needed to take a bath first, but he was too tired to do that. He was hungry, but he was too tired to cook or buy food or even eat. He just too tired like the world had drained him for everything he had.

 

Everything seems to be exhausting Yunho. He was tired of everything, tired of nothing. No matter how much coffee he drink or how long he lie down or sleep, something inside him seem had given up. His soul was tired.

 

He was tired for being strong. For once, he just wanted everything to be easy. To be simple. He wanted to be saved, but he knew he wouldn’t be. But he’s still hoping, still wishing. And more importantly, he still stays strong and fighting.

 

“I’m so tired,” Yunho said again as his eyes slowly closing and drift to sleep. “I wish someone knew. . .”

 

And a tear fell from his left eye.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter