[Leo] California King Bed

Daffodils In The Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I put Jiwoon to bed" Taekwoon said, sitting down on the bed. "Thank you. She was insistent you sing her to sleep" Hweji told him. He nodded, getting into the covers while she sat by the mirror, rubbing lotion onto her skin. Taekwoon plugged his phone in for charging while she took of her robe and got into bed.

"Good night" she told him, kissing him on his cheek. Hweji frowned but didn't say anything. "Love you" Hweji said shutting her eyes and settling in. "Me too" he told her without any soul to it. She nodded, slowly falling asleep.

Taekwoon sighed. Did those words even hold any meaning anymore? Did Hweji even love him? How could she say those words to him when he knew about her affair. He knew god damn it. Did she have no soul? No conscience to pull her away from this?

Was it his fault? Perhaps it had been. That's whatpeople had said bebind his back. A whirlwind affair that had ended up in him getting her pregnant. A marriage to hush up any controversy because he couldn't damage the group's image. Lies about Jiwoon being born prematurely to cover up the timings of Hweji's pregnancy. 

But it had been four years since then. And he had fallen complacent. He had thought that she really loved him. And maybe she had. Maybe all those nights she waited up for him and all the times she sang along to his songs weren't lies. But that was the truth. He hadn't been around for two years because of military service and her feelings had changed.

He knew about her affair with a co worker. He knew about the man Jiwoon talked about. Her mothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter