Chapter 28

Bestfriend VS. Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taemin.. I'm so sorry.."

We're at the school garden, the most relaxing place in this school. Besides the library, that is.

I looked down at my feet, not being able to meet his eyes. I'm too ashamed, I can't bring myself to look at him.

I know he's staring at me, but no words came from him. So I continued, "I'm so sorry for breaking up with you.. I know I hurt you a lot, but I just wanted my best friend back. I'm so sorry for picking her, who probably doesn't care about me anymore, over you, who stayed with me through everything. I'm so sorry for being stupid. I'm so gullible, like what Krystal told me. I'm sorry for not realizing my mistakes sooner.."

I gasped for air, as I watched my tears fall to the ground. I didn't even know I was crying until then.

I felt him wipe my tears away, and he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"Babo.. You didn't even ask me what I wanted.. I was going to talk to her about us and clear things up; but no, you just had to break things off." He chuckled and playfully smacked my head.

"I'm sorry.." I apologized for the nth time.

"Stop apologizing. It's all good. But next time, ask for my opinion first, okay? I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter