Chapter 27

Bestfriend VS. Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"T-Taemin.."

"What do you think you're doing, Krystal?!"

His eyes.. They're full of rage..

"O-oppa.. I-"

"Why are you doing this to her?!"

His voice.. It's so cold, so stern, so serious..

"Because she deserves it! She stole you away from me!" Krystal freed herself from his grasp, leaving red marks on her wrist.

"No one stole me away from you," He said, "I have always loved her, even before we dated.. Even before she knew I existed."

I looked at him with wide eyes. What does he mean by before I knew he existed?

He looked at me and smiled, "You probably don't know.. We went to the same middle school, Hyuna. You were always the popular one, and I was always the silent kid. I've tried to approach you so many times before, but you were either busy, or you're with your friends. No one really knew I existed, until we got to high school. And I guess that's the only time you noticed me, too. All those years, I've been yearning for your attention. I've been watching you from afar, hoping that someday, you'll notice me too. And then Krystal came.  I knew she was your best friend, and I felt so happy when you finally sat with us at lunch. But then I saw Jonghyun hyung. I really thought you were dating, so when I found out that Krystal likes me, I asked her out, hoping that I would forget my feelings for you."

He then turned to Krystal who was just listening to him, tears streaming down. "Sorry, Krystal. I did like you, but I like H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter