Chapter 01

honey baby | jaeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 01

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– 

Taeyong does not like his friends.

They’re all over at Yuta’s house, in his room, surrounded by endless bags of chips and various other snacks. They’re still munching over some chocolates and other food. They had just come back from soccer practice, all of them tired and hungry, and since they were too lazy to make any proper food, they just opted to eat unhealthy until they were uncomfortably full. Doyoung and Hansol are watching TV, spread over Yuta’s bed like starfishes whilst Yuta is on the floor beside the bed, kicked off of it. He had just finished complaining about how this was his house and he was treated like he was some kind of maid. Everyone ignored him every time. Poor guy.

Mark is leaning against the bedside table, sighing every now and then. He finally becomes bored and sits up, toying with his chocolate and occasionally taking bites.

“Guys,” He begins, sounding bored, too. “I’m bored.”

Doyoung throws the remote control down, and it hits Hansol’s crotch, making him wince. Doyoung ignores the glare thrown his way, “same, dude.”

“Let’s play a game or something,” Hansol suggests, still holding his crotch. He returns back to glaring at Doyoung when he laughs at Hansol’s painful expression. 

“I feel like my soul is getting out of my body by a vaccume that’s like, on a medium,” Taeyong says honestly, still mindlessly scrolling through instagram. Cats were entertaining him for a while, occasional girls dancing whilst putting make-up on was funny too, but now everything is bland and he just wants to sleep. His feet ache as he has them folded in front of him, and he massages them with his left hand, right hand holding his phone.

“Wow,” Doyoung muses.

“That’s detailed,” Mark says, before finishing off his chocolate and grabbing an empty coke bottle and moving to sit near the bed, leaving space in front of him so the others can join, “come on, let’s play truth or dare,” 

Hansol and Doyoung climb down the bed in a very slow manner, taking about ten minutes to just come down and sit on the floor, and Taeyong drags his body forward with his hands, imitating a snake. Mark looks impressed.

“Do I spin, or would you guys...” He points the bottle at his friends, and Doyoung shakes his head, fighting back the urge to yawn, “No, you can spin it.”

The first spin lands the bottle in front of Hansol, who doesn’t even notice what’s going on before Doyoung nudges him in the ribs, tearing a yelp from his mouth. He looks at the bottle pointing towards him and sighs, “Dare.”

“Climb on the bed and dance to Beyonce’s Single Ladies,” Doyoung suggests and Yuta snorts, covering his mouth. Hansol looks like he’s about to jump them but stays silent, climbing up the bed and then stands on it, looking at his awaiting friends. “Well, sing the ing song, will you?”

Taeyong and Mark hold onto each other, laughing their asses off at Hansol who’s just waving his right arm in the air, jumping on his feet and abnoxiously lipsyncing as Doyoung sings the song, a creepy smile on his face. Yuta is lying down on the floor, hitting Doyoung as he too laughs at Hansol’s actions. Eventually Yuta’s sheets get tangled in Hansol’s legs and he topples down, earning more laughter from his friends. He untangles himself, pouting as he comes to sit on the floor again.

Mark spins the bottle after he’s recovered from his laughing fit, and the bottle lands on Yuta. “Truth,”

“Where were you last week when we called you to hang out with us after school?” Doyoung asks, folding his hand in his lap. Hansol says “oh, ,” softly, sitting back against the bed. Yuta feels small under all their testing gazes as he shrugs, suddenly out of words.

“I was with Kun.” 

Hansol gives him a stare. “Kun?” He asks, “That nerd?”

Yuta nods his head slowly, “I wanted some help with my science project, and we ended up, you know...” He nods towards Mark, signaling he can’t go into details because of their ‘youngling’ with them. “That’s why I couldn’t join you guys.”

Doyoung and Hansol look shocked, mouths wide open. Mark is confused and Taeyong looks impressed.

“Damn. Didn’t know Kun had it in him,” Doyoung nods his head, agreeing.

“Make sure to take him on a date, though,” Taeyong suggests, and Yuta nods his head, smiling softly, now more relaxed than before. Mark spins the bottle after he realizes he’s not going to get an explaination of what just happened.

They continue playing the game like this, comfortably and relaxing after their tense soccer practice for the upcoming match. Doyoung had shared his first kiss story, not telling them who it was but just explaining the situation. Hansol had danced for them about five times now, as it seemed like today wasn’t his day. Their stomachs hurt from laughing at him, and Hansol looked a little more pissed every time Mark would spin the bottle, and a small whisper of “I hope it’s Hansol again,” was heard, making all of them, except Hansol, burst out laughing again.

Taeyong just leaned against the bed, silently watching his friends doing ridiculous things, smiling. He had miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter