We Don't Talk Anymore - Yoongi of BTS

Oneshots & Drabbles

'Hey'

'He-'

'H-'

'...'

Nothing. I sigh as I stare at my phone screen. It's been two weeks and to be honest these two weeks . Most of my time is spent staring at my phone and wondering where it all went wrong. I'm trying so hard not to get emotional but my chest hurts so much at times it's hard to breathe. My phone buzzes but it's not the text I wanted.

'Heading over to your place, be ready,' the text reads. It's from my best friend and I almost laugh at my screen. I ahould have guessed she would try to get me out more. Lately I've been avoiding society but I can't hide forever and this text proves that. Breathing in deeply I lift myself gingerly from my bed and head to my closet. Scouring through my clothes I pick out a charcoal grey tank top/crop top, a pair of black spandex pants, black faux converse, a black choker and my long grey cardigan. Getting dressed I turn towards my mirror, looking at my reflection  I frown at what stares back at me. Dark circles surround red teary eyes, and my skin looks pale almost sickly so. I bite my lip to keep myself grounded and snatching a hair tie from my dresser, put my hair up in a messy bun. Grabbing my wallet, keys, headphones and phone I head out of my room to my living room to wait for my friend. I barely have a chance to sit down when the doorbell rings. 

'That was fast,' I think. 

Getting up I shuffle towards my door, unlocking it I am met by my friend's beaming face. 

Staring blankly at her, I step out onto my front porch and lock my door behind me. Turning back towards my friend, I offer a half smile which seems to satisfy her as she grabs my hand and leads me towards her and her boyfriend's car. Opening the passenger seat, I slide on in waving a hello towards her boyfriend at the wheel. He gives me a sympathetic smile in return before leaning over to place a quick peck on my friend's cheek. Pulling out from my house, my friend tells me that we are heading to a new karaoke bar downtown and I nod my head in acknowledgment. Gazing out the window I watch the on coming city lights and cars whizz by leaving streaks of red and white. My friend is whispering to her boyfriend, no doubt they are talking about me. I disregard their concern and insteadreturn my focus to the outside world. Reaching a stoplight, I see something terrible. There on the sidewalk is the man of my dreams, Yoongi and drapped all over him is some blonde chick with too much makeup and not enough clothes. My heart drops and I hear my friend gasp in shock cause she sees what I see aswell. Frozen I continue to stare at the livibg nightmare before I am captured by the shocked gaze of Yoongi. His face pales and I can see him mouth my name. The light turns green just as he turns to walk over and I tell my friend's boyfriend to floor it. I can't take it anymore and I just want to disappear. My friend is asking me if I'm okay and all I can do is shake my head as a sob wracks my body. We head back to my house, the night ruined because I still love him. We broke up cause of his busy schedule but now I feel like there where other female factors that ended my fairytale. Lockibg myself back into my room, I shove my headphones in and blast the first song that comes on...

 

"We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore

We don't talk anymore, like we used to do

We don't love anymore

What was all of it for?

Oh, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do..."

~~~

This Is what happens when I listen to Charlie Puth on a cloudy day. Also sorry for the angst but hey not all my fics can be all sunshine and rainbows. This fic is also shorter than what I'm used to but meh, I like it that way. Hope you enjoyed it and Till Next Time~

Image result for yoongi gif 2016