Hide and Seek - Hongbin

Oneshots & Drabbles

Group: Vixx

Member: Hongbin

Style: Oneshot

Pairing: Hongbin x Reader

Hide and Seek

Dark storm clouds powered by lighting shook the small house with it's powerful winds and harsh rains. The overall sound was deafening and it was no suprise that the occupant within the home struggled to find reprieve. 

*2:03 am* 

I sigh as I glare at my phone. 

'Well there goes my good night's sleep....not I sleep normally anyway,' I think ruefully. It was Friday and I had spent my time binging on Steven Universe and Kdrama's since I had the house all to myself. Fortunately, depending on how you view it that is, my parents AND my younger sister had to leave on a mini-trip to visit a possible college for her. Being the oldest, I offered to house sit and it seemed that my parents couldn't have been happier with my decision to stay. 

'Ungrateful pricks wouldn't have cared about my decision anyway,' I scoffed. 

While I was never physically abused, my relationship with my family was anything but merry. Deemed the black sheep, I am placed under constant scrutiny and insults. My sister on the other hand lives like a little princess with me as her unwilling slave. However she is far from a saint, oh no, she's had her fair taste of the opposite , lately though not so much. After her last boyfriend, I believe his name was Hongbin, she stopped seeing boys and instead would spend hours locked away in our basement. What she does down there, I'll probably never know but it can't be good. As of late though, she's been leaving the door unlocked at night. Resulting in some strange activity. For days now small items have been moved about or have disappeared completely. Disturbed I tried bringing this growing problem up to my parents but since my sister is involved, my pleas fall on death ears. Now I lay in bed praying for sleep while knowing that the infamous basement door is unlocked and a huge storm is wrecking havoc outside my shaking windows. 

'And now I'm going to have nightmares for the rest of the week.' 

I groan and turn to my side. Grabbing my phone again I plug in my headphones and search for a song to listen to. 

*BANG*

Jolting from my bed, I grab my chest as the sudden noise sends chills down my spine. Ripping my headphones from my ears I hold my breath and strain to hear any other noise besides the rain pounding against the windows. 

For a few minutes I hear nothing and begin to think that my tired mind is playing tricks on me when a crash comes from the kitchen followed by some hushed voices. Terrified now I grab my hidden pink mini baseball bat and turn on the flashlight feature on my phone. My first thoughts are to lock my  door and call for help but when I try to call 911 I just hear static on my receiver. 

"Damn it! I'll have to try the landline. Ah Christ! It's downstairs," I whisper harshly. 

'Stupid cheap parents,' I scoff. 

Taking a deep breath, I listen pit for any foreign noises while quietly opening my door. Looming ahead of me are the stairs and...

*!!! Somethings coming up! Gotta go hide! !!!* Closing the door quickly but softly I scramble to find a good hiding spot. 

'Ah-ha! The my bed!' I think hopefully. Lifting up the bed skirt I slid myself up against the back wall and push a few shoeboxes infront of me for extra protection. Switching my phone light off, I stuff it in my pocket and clutch my bat close to my chest. I can just make out the sound of the hushed voices again as the footsteps come closer to my door before they stop all together. By now I'm shaking like a leaf and can feel the telltale signs of an anxiety attack coming on. The door opens and my heart almost stops. I can hear some shuffling and...sniffing??? 'Oh god it's trying to catch my scent!' My breath catches in my throat. 

"We know you're here, Y/n," a deep voice coos. 

I freeze, I know that voice...

"Oh Y/n, playing hide and seek now~" another voice chimes in as the sound of feet patter about my room. 

My lungs are burning for air and I chance a quick breathe while my thoughts run a mile a mintue. I know those voices... those are the voices of two of two of my sister's past boytoys Wonshik and Jaehwan. 

A pair of feet stop by my bed and I can feel tears rush to my eyes. 

"Found you Y/n~"

Looking down I see Hongbin's face. His eyes are not the soothing brown anymore, no  now they display black 'x's' and his once heartwarming smile is twisted into a malicious smirk. Before I know it his hand is around my ankle and I am dragged out from my hiding spot. A scream catches in my throat as I am soon surrounded by the ex-lovers of my sister. 

"Finally we can all play together, Y/n~" Hongbin says before I feel something prick my neck and the world goes black. 

Image result for vixx voodoo doll gif

 

Till next time~