(EXTREMELY LATE) Happy New Years [Day6 Jae x OC Luna]

Oneshots & Drabbles

So.....wrote this oneshot five months ago for a friend and am finally going to post it....yeah. Still Day6 is dropping their Every Day6 May single and thought well better late than never so here you go and as always I hope you enjoy it!

~~~

The music shook the dancefloor as a mass of bodies danced in time. Laughter can be heard from upstairs as cousins battled it out in a pg version of ping pong. On the TV's the New Year's broadcast played as everyone waited for the end of the year. Hidden away from the noise was a girl and a boy. The girl's name was Luna and her companion was a boy named Jae. Both glasses wearing youths sat in a comfortable silence cuddled in each others arms. It was Jae's first New Years with Luna and he couldn't be happier. Sure there where the overprotective uncles and the chatty aunts but with Luna at his side, everything was perfect. As the clock ticked closer towards midnight the pair joked around about new goals for 2017 and what other nonsense would happen after Trump was finally sworn in as President. Then there was the romantic ideas like where their next date will be, and if Luna would be able to visit him once he goes back to South Korea. Soft carresses of hands on hands and buttfly kisses increased as the two fought to see who would laugh first. Of course Jae won but that was only cause Luna knew how much her laugh made him happy. Pulling her closer, Jae placed a chaste kiss against her lips. Smiling Luna returned the favor as the parade of feet marched down the stairs. The people below beginning to count down the time. Still Luna and Jae stayed. 

10

"Luna?"

9

"Hmm?"

8

Jae pulls Luna even closer than before.

7

Luna sighs happily and looks up at him. 

6

"I love you," he breathes.

5

"I love you too Jae."

4

Smiling Jae leans forward reconnecting their lips.

3

Luna sighs into the kiss.

2

The two pull back.

1

"Happy New Year, babe," Jae says lovingly. 

Giggling Luna replies, "Happy New Year Jae."