Bonus #1

Pictures I'm Living Through For Now

When Jimin entered middle school, he was very shy and had the geek’s style. It took him 1 year to make one friend, one good friend. He was satisfied with him. He didn’t want to enter a group of friends in which they would all talk between the others’ back. He wanted a good friendship, a trustworthy one, someone to whom he could tell everything and vice-versa. It was all he wanted and when he entered 7th grade, it became true. He was in the school’s yard, watching a guy he never saw playing basketball. He was so charismatic and giving off such a good energy, Jimin immediately wanted to be his friend. He observed him during the whole play and when he had finished, he followed him to see where his class was. Jimin discovered that they were in the same class and immediately tried to talk to him to become close and then become friends. His name was Min Yoongi. Min Yoongi was at first annoyed by this little boy. He was always talking; so much that he doubted the fact that he was even breathing. But he kinda got used to him and he began to tell him some things. Like the fact that he wasn’t 13 but 15 because he repeated 5th grade twice for unknown reasons (his teacher was barely seeing him because he stayed all day playing in the arcade near his school and actually went to school like twice a week just to sleep). Jimin didn’t care about their e and kept on hanging out with him even if he knew that Yoongi maybe wasn’t a good boy. He kept bad company and was smoking but Jimin liked him. Between his cold attitude, Yoongi was in fact very caring with Jimin and protected him from being bullied because of his nerd reputation. After almost one year of friendship, they became boyfriends, without realising it. One day after school, as Yoongi was walking Jimin home, they kissed and since then a rumour about them being together spread out and they didn’t deny it because they liked it. So they made it official to everyone.

But as they passed in 8th grade and Yoongi turned 16, he was beginning to have even worst people around him and began to drink. He was a heavy drinker. He drank so much that sometimes he couldn’t even go to school. He was going to parties almost every evenings and Jimin was barely seeing him anymore. During that time, Jimin made new friends. For the first time in his life, he didn’t make the first step, they came to him first. They were all new students and were in the same grade as Jimin. Their names were Seokjin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung. They would always sit with Jimin at lunch and since Taehyung was in the same class as Jimin, he could sit beside him, taking Yoongi’s spot.

About 2 months later, having seen Jimin only 2 times, Yoongi proposed to him to go to one of the parties that Yoongi was always attending. At first, Jimin declined but when he thought that it could be an occasion to be with his boyfriend, he accepted. So one Friday evening, Jimin told his mom that he would be sleeping at Taehyung’s house (Jimin and Taehyung became very close so Jimin’s mom knew him) and she allowed him.

When Jimin got out of his house, he walked 5 minutes before he found Yoongi waiting for him. They kissed and began to walk in silence. They arrived, rang the bell and when the owner opened the door, loud bass music came to Jimin ears, having him block them with his hands. After some minutes, he accustomated to it and sat in a corner with Yoongi. Yoongi was already at his second beer and since Jimin was only fourteen, he decided not to drink anything but orange juice (fortunately, there was).

About one hour into the party, Jimin told Yoongi that he was bored. Yoongi sighed in annoyance and dragged him upstairs. There were some rooms and Yoongi pushed Jimin in one of them, throwing him harshly on the bed. Jimin was shocked when he saw Yoongi lock the door and approaching him with a scary glint in the eyes.

“W-Why did you l-lock the door ?” asked Jimin, worried.

Yoongi approached Jimin, climbed on the bed and hovered over him.

“Do you know how gorgeous you are Jimin ? Do you know how much I’ve wanted you since I saw you in class the first day ? I’ve held back so much I can’t anymore.” He whispered huskily and it scared Jimin even more. Yoongi pressed Jimin against the mattress, preventing him to move. He ripped his shirt apart and began to kiss him hungrily. Jimin tried to avoid him the best he could but Yoongi was so strong. Jimin slowly began to understand where this was going and tears began to well up in his eyes. He began to cry, still trying to avoid Yoongi’s kisses. Yoongi began to trail his hands on Jimin’s torso, pinching his s hard, making the younger hiss in pain but Yoongi thought it was pure pleasure and kept on. Just when he unbuckled Jimin’s pants, the latter found enough strength to push him off of him and quickly got up, sobbing. He opened the room’s door, got out of the house and sprinted as fast as he could, shirtless, to Taehyung’s house. When he arrived, he rang the bell and a sleepy Taehyung came to open the door. When he saw Jimin crying and shirtless, he immediately let him inside, tried to calm him down so that he could explain everything to him. He explained that he went to a party with his boyfriend, Min Yoongi who was in their class but always absent and that he almost him. Taehyung took Jimin with him to his room, gave him clean clothes and told him to take a shower. Jimin nodded and did as he was told. When he came out of the shower, Taehyung took him into his bed, beside him and hugged him to sleep.

In the morning, when Jimin woke up, he saw that he was alone in Taehyung’s bed and sat up. He looked around him and smelled pancakes. He got up and went to the kitchen to find Taehyung’s mom doing pancakes. She turned to him and smiled brightly to him. Jimin believed that Taehyung had told her the reason why he was here and he was so thankful to them both for not questioning him. They just ate in a comfortable atmosphere with Taehyung making jokes and his mom telling him to swallow everything before talking.

When they finished their breakfast, Taehyung decided to take Jimin home. When saying goodbye to Taehyung’s mom, Jimin sensed that she hugged him tighter than usual. He felt a rush of love for the woman and hugged her back.

On the way, Taehyung was trying to make Jimin laugh, unsuccessfully. He was only smiling but he could see that the smile wasn’t genuine. Taehyung resented so much the that made Jimin like that, he swore to beat the out of him if he ever sees him. When they arrived near Jimin’s home, as Taehyung was looking at Jimin, he saw his eyes open wide and fear fill them. Jimin froze on his spot and when Taehyung looked where Jimin was looking, he saw a mint haired guy, a bit taller than them waiting in front of Jimin’s house. Taehyung looked at Jimin.

“Jimin is that your boyfriend ?”

Jimin nodded. Taehyung immediately saw red. He took Jimin by his hand and just when they were about to get to the guy, the latter turned to them and was met with Taehyung’s fist. He tackled the guy to the ground and kept on throwing punches at him. What surprised Taehyung was that the guy wasn’t even trying to defend or protect himself. Taehyung stopped, grabbed him by his collar and looked at him.

“Are you the who made my best friend like that ? Are you that piece of ?”

Yoongi pushed Taehyung off of him and got up. He tried to approach Jimin but was stopped by Taehyung.

“Don’t go near him. Don’t even look at him. You have no right to after what you’ve done.”

“Shut up kiddo. You don’t know what happened. You have no right to talk. Let me talk with my boyfriend.”

“Boyfriend ?! BOYFRIEND ?! DO YOU THINK WE’RE STILL BOYFRIENDS AFTER WHAT YOU DID YESTERDAY ? DON’T EVEN DREAM OF IT ! YOU NEVER LOVED ME, YOU ONLY WANTED ME FOR MY BODY ! YOU’RE JUST A ING ALCOHOLIC BASTARD ! GET LOST !” shouted Jimin, surprising both Taehyung and Yoongi.

All the emotions that he had kept in him since yesterday were resurfacing in that exact moment and he couldn’t help but pour everything out. He took Taehyung by his hand and dragged him inside his house.

“DON’T EVER CALL ME AGAIN YOU ROTTEN HUMAN BEING !” Jimin shouted before closing the front door shut.

When the door closed, he burst out crying, sobbing, hiccupping; trying to breathe. Taehyung took him to the living and hugged him on the couch till noon. Jimin’s mom came home from work and she greeted Taehyung, who was watching TV with Jimin sleeping beside him. Mrs Park went to his son and woke him up, saying that he must eat since it was lunch time. He nodded and got up to lay the table. Taehyung decided to stay after asking Mrs Park who agreed and sending a text to his mom. They all sat around the table, all inhaling their food but Jimin. Mrs Park looked at him.

“Jimin-ah what happened ? Why aren’t you eating ? I know you weren’t with Taehyung yesterday, you went somewhere else and something happened. You can tell me everything, you know that. Jiminie ?” she said, softly.

“Eo-eomma… I’m s-sorry…” stuttered Jimin before starting to cry all over again. She rose from her seat and went to sit next to his son, hugging him tightly.

“It’s okay Jiminie, you can talk to me later if you want. Calm down and eat for now.” She said. Jimin shook his head. He needed to say everything to his mom right now or else he won’t be able to. He looked at her and explained everything. Mrs Park was a bit surprised to discover that his son was gay but soon after said that she had a feeling that girls weren’t for him. He told her how he met Yoongi, how they slowly grow apart from each other and what he tried to do to him last night. He apologised for having mistaken his affection for Yoongi as love and swore that he won’t do the same mistake again. She told him that it was okay, that the most important thing was that he was safe that nothing had happened and that he must never ever lie to her again, to which he agreed. They finished their lunch and as Jimin and Taehyung were in Jimin’s room, she called the police saying that there was an alcoholic teenager named Min Yoongi who needed help. The police quickly found him because he was still in front of Jimin’s house, hoping that he would come out. When the police came, he followed them quietly, asking them to send him to a detox. He knew now that he needed help. He never wanted to Jimin the alcohol and drugs he had taken this night made him say and do things that he deeply regretted and he wanted to make up for it. He promised to himself that when he would finish the treatment, he would go find Jimin and win him back no matter what.


Author's Note :

Since Phoebele8 asked for a bonus, I wrote this first part^^ There will be a second one and maybe (like really maybe) a third one.

I hope that you enjoyed this one and that you'll wait for the second one !^^ Excuse any typos :-)

Comments and subscriptions are welcomed^^

#JiKook4Ever#

♥ Love BTS ♥