Bonus #3

Pictures I'm Living Through For Now

Excuse some typos and maybe some filthy language ? Idk some cursing near the middle/end... LOL

Enjoy !^^


On Jungkook’s first year of college, Jimin came to him one day, extremely stressed.

“Jungkook-ah… I have something to tell you…” he started, sitting on the couch of his dorm.

Jungkook sensed that it was important because he didn’t use his nickname.

“What is it hyung ?”

“Well… Some years ago, I had a kind of boyfriend if I can say… He was awful like he was always drinking and on drugs and one night, we were at a party and he tried to r m-me…” Jimin stuttered.

“WHAT ?!” Jungkook exclaimed. He was shocked by what Jimin had just said. He didn’t understand why he hasn’t told him before and why he was telling him now. “Why are you telling me this now ? And why did you hide it from me ?”

“It’s just… I was afraid that you wouldn’t want to be with me because… I faced some psychologic issues, it was a very traumatic experience for me. I’m sorry.” Jimin answered, feeling guilty. Jungkook hugged him tight.

“It’s okay hyung. But why now ?”

“This guy… His name is Min Yoongi… He came b-back. He was sent to a rehab centre and managed to find me. I’m scared Jungkook.” Jimin said, beginning to shake in Jungkook’s arms. Jungkook hugged him even tighter, knowing that Jimin was crying. He began to rub soothing circles on his back while swinging.

“It’s okay hyung. I’m here now. He won’t be able to hurt you. I’ll protect you, don’t worry. Who else knows that ?” Jungkook asked.

“Only T-Tae… I didn’t want to t-tell the others b-back then. Tae saw him i-in the town centre a-and he is coming to check o-on me now.” Jimin explained between hiccups.

“Okay. I think it would be better to tell the hyungs now. They would surely like to know that. Is it okay with you ?” Jungkook asked.

“O-okay… Thank you Kookie.”

“I love you Jimin-ah. You better sleep now, you must be tired.” Jimin nodded and Jungkook took him up to lay him on his bed. He was going to go back when Jimin held his hand, not wanting him to go.

“Can you lay with me please ?” Jungkook smiled.

“Of course.” He answered and laid beside him, throwing an arm around his waist. They slowly drifted to sleep in the other’s embrace. When Taehyung entered the dorm and found them sleeping, he internally thanked Jungkook for being here with Jimin when he couldn’t. He never really said it but he knew when he met Jungkook that he was Jimin’s match. Perfect match. And he thanked the heavens every day for having brought Jungkook to Jimin.

When the couple woke up the next morning, they made sure that they would tell everything to the hyungs. So they got ready, went to their own classes and asked everyone to gather in the cafeteria at lunch time. So when it was 12P.M, they all found themselves sitting around a table, looking at a worried Jimin and a rather calm Jungkook. Namjoon spoke first.

“Guys are you going to tell us something?” he asked calmly. Jimin nodded.

“Jimin has something to tell you and it’s very important.” Jungkook said. Taehyung looked at Jimin and understood what they would talk about. Jimin took a deep breath when he saw Taehyung nod at him.

“When I was in 7th grade, I met a guy. His name was Min Yoongi and he was two years older than me. We were classmates and quickly became friends. After about one year, we became boyfriends. In 8th grade, after I met you, he began to be distant and one day, he invited me to a party he was going to. I went with him because I wanted to spend some time with him since I wasn’t seeing him anymore. B-But this night…” Jimin couldn’t resume what he was telling. His body began to shake uncontrollably and Jungkook hugged him, not caring that they were in public. He decided to finish telling the hyungs the story.

“This tried to Jimin that night.” Jin and Hoseok gasped at the same time while Namjoon’s eyes widened. Taehyung just frowned since he already knew the story but he couldn’t help being angry and disgusted every time he thought about it. “Fortunately, Jimin was able to escape and he ran to Taehyung here who saved him. This guy was an alcoholic and drug addict and was caught by the police. He was sent on a detox and was released recently. He is probably searching Jimin and we want you to help us protect him. Are you in ?” Jungkook finished.

“Is that a real question? Of course, we’ll help you! Jiminie, why haven’t you told us back then? It was probably really hard for you.” Jin said.

“I-I didn’t want to b-bother you or feel like you pitied me…” Jimin said as tears strained his face. Jungkook was rubbing his back softly, comforting him.

Hoseok sighed deeply.

“Are you serious Jimin? You’re such a fool. We would have been worried, of course, but never pitied you. You’re strong, we all know that and we admire you for that.” He said softly.

“The priority now, is to protect Jimin. We could take turns on the campus to take him to his classes since Tae hyung saw him around here. Maybe he’ll try to enter the uni and I’ll accompany him home every night. Is it okay for you?” Jungkook asked. Everyone nodded and they began eating, chatting as usual, like nothing happened. Jimin stopped crying thanks to Jungkook and they were feeding each other not caring of the students throwing them strange glances.

Taehyung was the first one to accompany Jimin to his next class since they had the same. At the end of the day, Taehyung had an appointment so Jungkook brought him to the dorms.

This lasted one week without even seeing Yoongi’s shadow anywhere. On Saturday afternoon, Jimin had to go buy shampoo since he was running out of it. Taehyung wasn’t there so he took his coat and went out in the rain alone. It was pouring really hard but Jimin didn’t care. He went out of campus to the nearest convenience store to buy his honey scented shampoo and when he had purchased it, he made his way back to the campus. He was near the gates when a man around his height stood in front of him, blocking his way. Jimin tried to bypass him but the stranger wouldn’t let him go. The latter lifted his head and Jimin nearly died from shock. Min Yoongi was right here, in front of his eyes and was smirking maliciously at him.

“Hi, Jiminie. How have you been all these years ? I hope you’ve been well.” He said, taking one step closer to Jimin who took a step back.

“Wh-what are you doing here ?” Jimin stuttered.

“I came to take you back Jiminie. I know I’ve hurt you in the past but could you please forgive me ? I’m clean now. I stopped taking drugs, drinking, even smoking just for you. So that you come back to me.” Yoongi explained, reaching to take Jimin’s hand but his hand was shoved by someone else’s hand. Both Jimin and Yoongi turned to see who the owner of the hand was.

“Don’t even think of laying a single finger on him.” Growled an intimidating looking Jungkook. His eyes were burning with anger and he pulled Jimin to him, taking him in his embrace.

“Who the hell are you kiddo ?” Yoongi asked, smirking even wider.

“I’m this man’s boyfriend you . Now, if you want to live, you better back off.” Jungkook said.

Yoongi’s eyes darkened but he still backed off.

“Of course, I want to live. I have to win back Jimin.”

“Not even in your dreams you bastard. Don’t even dare of showing up again. Get lost.” Jungkook growled, entering the campus, dragging a trembling Jimin behind him. When they entered Jimin’s room, his legs suddenly gave up and Jungkook caught him. All the fear that Jimin had felt when he saw Yoongi’s face made him burst into tears. He cried uncontrollably in Jungkook’s embrace, who saved him and was trying his best to stop Jimin’s tears. Every time he cried, Jungkook felt like he failed as a boyfriend. He was supposed to make him happy and secure but lately, he was always crying and frightened. When Jimin’s sobs had reduced, he broke their embrace and went to sit on Jimin’s bed.

“I’m sorry hyung” Jungkook said.

“Why?” Jimin croaked.

“I can’t make you feel secure. I’m an awful boyfriend. You’re always scared of seeing this guy pop up anywhere, anytime and I can’t do anything to reassure you. I’m sorry.” Jungkook looked down, feeling tears welling up in his eyes.

“You’re saying such nonsense Kookie.” Jimin approached him and took his hands. “Because I’m scared doesn’t mean I don’t feel secure. I do feel secure. Even more after what just happened. You saved me Kookie. I don’t know what could have happened if you weren’t there. Thank you.” Jimin said, kissing the back of Jungkook’s hands. Jungkook laid down on the bed, pulling Jimin with him, placing him on top of him. He put his arms around Jimin, his head under his chin, smelling his hair and feeling his heartbeat.

“I love you Jimin. So, so much. You can’t even imagine the amount of love I feel for you. I love you hyung. I’m afraid that he’ll hurt you. If something ever happens to you, I don’t know what I’ll do.” Jungkook whispered, letting tears roll down his face.

“I love you too Jungkook. I can’t describe what I feel neither in words nor in actions. I love you. Nothing will happen to me. You’re here for me, you’ll protect me. I trust you. And I’ll protect you too. We’ll stay together forever.” Jimin slid down from Jungkook and laid beside him. He propped himself up on his elbow and kissed Jungkook passionately. He then broke the kiss, throwing an arm around Jungkook’s waist and they fell asleep like this.

The next morning, Jungkook gathered everyone in Jimin and Taehyung’s dorm to tell them what happened the night before. They were all very surprised and scared. They also realised that they shouldn’t underestimate this Min Yoongi. He sounded mentally instable and even if Jimin would like to deny it, he was still a part of his life in the sense that he kind of has some control over how Jimin interacts with people.

“Guys, I’ve thought about it and I’ve come to a conclusion. Since I’m almost sure that he isn’t crazy enough to try talking to Jimin on the campus, I’ve thought of bringing him to live with me. He will look for Jimin when he is alone but if he lives with me, we’ll always be together so he won’t be able to talk to him.”

“It’s a great idea Jungkook but won’t it be though for both of you? Jimin usually finishes classes late while you finish early.” Jin pointed out.

“He’s right Kookie, I can’t do that. Not that I don’t want to live with you but I don’t want to be a burden for you.” Jimin said.

“Hyung. This guy is a psycho. You can’t stay here. If I wasn’t there to save you, who knows what could have happened? You can’t be left alone, you can need anything, anytime and I won’t be at ease knowing that you would have to go out alone in the middle of the night or whenever. Yesterday I was there, but I won’t be able to be there every time.” Jungkook sighed. “Can’t you understand that I’m dead worried about what could happen to you if this psycho approaches you again?” Jungkook blurted out, his eyes watering. Jimin stared at him for some seconds and Jungkook went out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

“Jimin-ah, you must go with him. I left you alone yesterday and if it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t have met this insane guy ever again. Pack your things and go straight to his house with him. He’s so worried. I understand him because he is feeling just what I was feeling years ago: always looking after you, always trying to cheer you up. I think you need some time to think about all of this so we’ll go and come to see you in the afternoon.” Taehyung said and got out of the room, quickly followed by the others.

Jimin stood there, in the middle of the room, thinking. He was thinking about the day he met Yoongi, the day they became friends and then boyfriends, the day of the party and all the days that followed. The days when he asked himself who he really was. He was feeling this emptiness in his chest, the feeling of having lost something, a part of his soul. Then, he came to think of the day when he met Jungkook in the cafeteria, the way their eyes locked, all he had felt at the sight of this cute boy, the way he laughed at Hoseok, the way they became close friends and the day they confessed to each other. Jungkook has always been there for him, always supporting him even if he was younger. Jimin loved Jungkook, he knew that. He also knew that no one, not even Min Yoongi, would be able to break their relationship. So Jimin quickly packed and ran out of the room, searching for Jungkook before spotting him in front of the gates of the university. Jimin sprinted to him and when he was in front of him, he hugged his boyfriend tightly, not caring of the excessive PDA they had these past few days.

“I’m sorry Jungkook. I’m so sorry. Let me come with you, please, I love you, I trust you. I want to be with you, to live with you, even for a short time. Take me with you.” Jungkook broke their embrace and looked at Jimin.

“Hyung, are you sure? Do you really want to come with me? I want to take you with me but I don’t want to feel like I’ve forced you. You know that I love you, it has been you since day one. But if you feel like you’ll be a burden to me, I prefer that you stay with Tae.” He said.

“No no Kookie, it’s not that. It’s just that you always take care of me and I do nothing for you. I feel like I’m not very useful to you.” Jimin whispered the last part but Jungkook heard it anyway.

“Jimin-ah… You are useful for me. Seeing you every day is what makes me live, makes me happy, I’m nothing without you hyung. I need you to live. You’re my other half, I can’t live if I’m not complete and when I’m with you, I feel complete. I love you.” Jungkook took Jimin into his arms and hugged him, his back. They broke their embrace, intertwined their fingers and walked to Jungkook’s house.

During one week, Jimin couldn’t go out from Jungkook’s house at all except for university. He was always finishing classes after Jungkook so the latter had to wait for him so that they could go home together. Jimin wasn’t bored at all at home when he was with Jungkook but since it was the first time Jungkook lived with someone other than his family, he always needed to go out to buy some extra stuffs. Those moments were both cute and extremely boring for Jimin. It was cute because Jungkook was being considerate but boring because he’d take a lot of time to come back. So, one evening, as Jungkook was coming back from the nearest convenience store with a pack of ramyun (they were short on junk food), Jimin decided to talk about this.

“Kookie-ah, can I ask you something?”

“Of course Jiminie. Is something bothering you?” Jungkook asked while sitting on the couch. Jimin sat beside him and took his hand.

“Kookie I’m really thankful for all the things that you do for me and I know that it’s tiring, I’m sorry. But I need to go out of the house sometimes, you understand?” Jungkook looked at him seriously and nodded.

“You mean that you want to be able to go out sometimes. Alone.” He whispered.

“Not necessarily alone but just… going to the park or chill in the city. With you or with the others.” Jimin said warily.  Jungkook stayed silent for some seconds before nodding.

“Okay. If you’re not comfortable with staying at home all the time, we can go out whenever you want. Even if I think that it’s more convenient for you to stay at home. Tomorrow is a Sunday. We could go out with the others if you want? There’s a new mall around the campus, everyone is talking about it. We should go check it out.” Jungkook said, taking Jimin in his arms.

“Whatever you want Kookie. I just want to get out of here from time to time.” Jimin replied, leaning in Jungkook’s embrace.

The following two weeks, Jimin kept on going out with his friends almost every day to chill. One afternoon, he was alone. He went to the mall to buy some new clothes and as he was going back to Jungkook’s home, he met Yoongi. At first, he acted like he didn’t saw him and kept on walking but the older one caught his arm.

“Don’t walk past me Jiminie. You’re not being nice with me.” He said with a low voice.

“Because you think you’ve been nice with me back then?” Jimin retorted.

“It’s been so long since that day, do you still hate me for that?” Yoongi asked. He was really becoming curious to know why Jimin hated him so much.

“I don’t think you understand very well. The thing is…” Jimin sighed. He pulled out from Yoongi’s grip. “Never mind.” Jimin walked away and as Yoongi was going to grab his arm one more time, Taehyung appeared, grabbing his hand and twisting it.

“Have you forgotten what I told you? Don’t come near him ever again. Go away.” He growled. Yoongi shoot him a death glare and walked away.

Taehyung turned to Jimin.

“Are you okay Jimin-ah?” he asked. Jimin nodded, taking Taehyung’s hand and dragging him behind him. They quickly arrived to Jungkook’s house and when they entered, they were greeted by a busy Jungkook. He was in the middle of cleaning the whole house since it’s been one week since he last cleaned the living room. When the door opened, he ran to it to find an angry and concerned Taehyung and a perplexed Jimin.

“Baby, what happened?” Jungkook asked, looking at Jimin then at Taehyung. The latter shook his head.

“Jungkook, I don’t want to argue right now but how could you let him go out alone?” he asked.

“Taehyung-ah, he was only going to the mall.” Then, he got it. “Gosh, you met him? Oh my god, Jimin-ah, I’m sorry.” He tried to reach out for Jimin’s hand but the latter moved back.

“I-I’m sorry… I have to talk to him…” He said before dropping his bags and running out of the house. Jungkook tried to prevent him from going out but couldn’t. He quickly put on his shoes and went behind Jimin.

 

Jimin POV (this is just after meeting Yoongi)

Taehyung came and saved me from embarrassing myself. Or did he really? He wants to know why I hate him so much. Should I tell him? Should I? Won’t he laugh at me? I don’t want Jungkookie to be aware of the real reason why I hate him so much. Jungkook doesn’t know. He mustn’t know. No, don’t touch me. I moved back when he tried to grab my hand.

“I-I’m sorry… I have to talk to him…” I said before running out of the house.

I ran for a short time to find Yoongi still where he had talk minutes ago. He looked at me.

“I knew you would come back. You didn’t finish your words.” He said, smirking. I approached him till we were at the same eye level.

“You asked the reason why I hate you this much. It’s because… I really loved you at first. You were the one who made me accept myself but also the one who made my whole life a big mess. But then, you changed. I became afraid of you and I felt awful because of that. I didn’t understand how I could be afraid of the person I loved. But that night… I realised that it has been a long time since I had stopped loving you. No, in fact, I never really loved you. I was thankful because you helped me to find who I was and since I was too young, I couldn’t distinguish the two feelings.” As I was going to add something, someone took my hand (the warmth told me it was Jungkook without having to look at his face and I squeezed his hand).

“And now, I’d really appreciate it if you’d let my boyfriend in peace. Let him be. You may have been important for him in his life but you lost your chance of being with him when you tried to him. I hope you’ll be treated well in hell.” He said and turned around, dragging me behind him, leaving Yoongi stunned.

 

Author POV

Jungkook walked quickly, not saying a word, holding Jimin’s hand tightly. When they arrived home, Taehyung was gone and Jungkook made Jimin sit on the couch before going to the kitchen. He came back with a glass of water and a small packet of crisps which he put in front of his boyfriend on the coffee table. He sat on the floor, facing him, probably wanting explanations. Jimin didn’t know what to say so he just sat there.

“So it was more than just affection. Why didn’t you tell me?” Jungkook asked softly.

“I… I really thought that I didn’t love him after thinking about it. But whenever he talks to me, I remember the little Jimin who didn’t know if he was gay or not and I remember loving him. I’m sorry.” Jimin replied, drinking some water.

“Jimin-ah, it’s okay. Why are you being sorry?”

“Because I wanted you to be my first love.” Jimin whispered but Jungkook heard it.

“Even if I’m not, it doesn’t change anything.”

“No! It is different! You’re a loving and caring person and even when you get angry, I’m not afraid of you! I feel that I can trust you, that you would never hurt me. A first love should be this beautiful. And I feel like I’ve wasted a part of my life by not meeting you before and I feel awful for you too!” Jimin exclaimed before standing up and going to his and Jungkook’s bedroom, closing the door behind him. Jungkook was shocked by the sudden outburst and couldn’t move for some minutes, thinking of what Jimin had just said. What he was saying was only his thoughts. He didn’t thought of how Jungkook was feeling hearing that. Thus, he got up and went to his now shared bedroom and saw Jimin laying on it, his back to the door. He went to sit beside him and put what he hoped to be a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

“Jimin. Have you thought of me? Have you thought of how I felt when I heard you saying that you loved him?” Jungkook said gently. Jimin turned to him and fortunately, Jungkook realised that he hasn’t been crying. He was just angry apparently. Jimin shook his head.

“I was hurt. Really. But I don’t care because you’re with me now. You’re mine and not his and that’s all that matters. About the trust and fear… I have nothing to say. I trust you and that’s why you can be at ease with me on every level. I would never hurt you because I genuinely love you. I loved you when you came with Tae in the cafeteria years ago and as I learned to know you, I also learned to love you even more.” Jimin’s lips began to quiver and his eyes to fill with tears.

“I wasn’t your first love but you were mine. Your first love was an and I’m sorry if I sound selfish or maybe cruel but I feel honoured that destiny thought I’d be the antidote you’d need to get over him. If you met me after Min Yoongi it means that there was a reason for that. Maybe if you had met me back then, we would have hated each other. Maybe if you didn’t go out with him, you would have never met any of your current friends so neither me. Your bad luck was in fact a blessing since you came to meet me.” Jimin began to cry and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook draw soothing circles on his back with his hand.

“It’s okay hyung. Everything will be okay. Don’t feel guilty, please.” He whispered softly.

“I-it’s not th-at… I-I feel u-unworth-y of y-you Jung-kook… P-please for-give m-me.” Jimin said between hiccups.

“Hyung I love you. You’re not unworthy of me. You’re perfect and you’re really too much. I don’t know what I did to deserve an angel like you in my life but I think I can live without knowing the reason why you came to me. I just need you by my side. Now stop crying, I beg of you.” Jimin tried to even his breath as the tears gradually stopped falling.

“I will protect you hyung. Don’t worry. I’ll always be there for you.” Jungkook said, turning Jimin’s head to him and leaning to kiss him. Jimin responded to the kiss quickly and eagerly wanting to prove his words to Jungkook and to thank him for all he’d said. Jungkook smiled in the kiss and Jimin hummed.

“Let’s sleep Kookie… I’m tired.” Jimin whined.

“Alright. Sleep well hyung.” Jungkook said, lying down next to Jimin and covering them with the blanket.

 

Some weeks later (still Author POV)

“I know it’s our four years anniversary but I can’t, I’m sorry.” Jimin said.

“Why?” Jungkook whined.

“I have something to do. I’ll be back late, maybe tomorrow morning. I don’t know.” Jimin explained, taking his bag, kissing Jungkook.

“Okay… You won’t tell me what you’ll be doing, right?” Jimin nodded. “Seeya then. Don’t overwork whatever you are working on. Love you.” Jungkook said, pouting.

“Love you too baby” Jimin said and went out of the house.

 

Jungkook was lying on the couch, watching TV when his phone buzzed. He took it from the coffee table and looked at the sender. It was an unknown number. He opened the text.

‘Where is Jimin when you’re bored? With Yoongi.’

Jungkook’s eyes widened and he immediately dialled Jimin’s number. He was straight away directed to the voicemail. He tried again at least ten times before giving up and threw his phone away. He looked at the time. It was 2A.M. He frowned and decided to call Taehyung.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Jungkook asked.

“Was sleeping… Why aren’t you? Is something wrong?” Taehyung groggily asked.

“No… Do you know where Jimin is?”

“How the hell would I know where he is? Isn’t he supposed to be sleeping in the middle of the night?”

“Yes, he should but he isn’t apparently. Never mind hyung. Good night.” Jungkook said and hung up right away.

Jungkook spent the rest of the night waiting for Jimin to come back home. He was in his room the whole time, looking at the ceiling or playing games on his phone. At around 6P.M, he heard the front door open and close. He stood up, ready to ‘welcome’ Jimin when he would open the door. He heard steps coming towards the room and Jimin opened the door.

“Kookie? Why aren’t you sleeping?” Jimin asked, surprised.

“What were you doing the whole night? And don’t tell me you were working or I’ll kill you.”

Jimin was very tired because he had been working the whole night with Namjoon so he wasn’t in the mood to play with Jungkook or anything.

“What are you talking about for God’s sake ?” Jimin said, pushing his hair back, sighing deeply.

“Yoongi hyung told me that you went on a date yesterday which was our 4 years anniversary hyung ! How could you do this to me?” Jungkook said who was suddenly crying at the thought of Jimin being with another man.

“What the hell ?!? It is NOT true ! Just ask Namjoon hyung ! No, in fact look at this !” Jimin exclaimed, showing his phone to Jungkook. It was the texts he shared with Yoongi yesterday.

‘Jiminie, come to my room.’

‘No. I’ve already told you to stop harassing me. I have a lovely boyfriend who doesn’t take advantage of me. He loves me and I love him. I’m over you.’

‘You could leave this kid and be with a grown up man. I’m sorry that I took advantage of you in the past but I know now that I was wrong. You’re my soulmate Jimin. I love you. Come back to me.’

‘Yoongi stop. You have to forget me. I don’t love you anymore, I think I never loved you in fact. Stop texting me, calling me, I don’t want to be with you. Jungkook is all I want, all I need, I can’t live without him. Goodbye forever.’

Jungkook felt really stupid after reading the messages. He again cursed himself for not having trusted his boyfriend like one time in the past. He was about to apologize when Jimin talked.

“See, I wasn’t lying to you. Yesterday, I was with Namjoon hyung in the studio the whole night to finish an assignment for my vocal class.” Jimin coldly said. He took his phone back and was ready to leave Jungkook in his room, alone when said boy grabbed his arm.

“Ji-Jimin-ah… I’m s-sorry, please… Don’t l-leave m-me…” Jungkook managed to say between sobs. Jimin broke free from his grip and turned to him.

“Jungkook, you don’t give me a choice. You did the same thing 2 years ago if you remember. It turned out that she was only a wanting to steal me from you. You don’t have faith in me Jungkook.”

“J-Jimin hyung… Pl-please, I’ll do everyth-thing, just s-stay with m-me…”

“I can’t stay with someone who doesn’t believe in me Jungkook. I just can’t. I believe in you.” Jungkook tried to calm down and looked at Jimin.

“But I don’t hang out with everyone in the uni. You don’t need to be worried. Everyone wants to be friends with you, you’re so sociable. You accept anyone who comes to you, you’re oblivious of their real purpose so you every time get played with. I know everyone in this uni even if they don’t know me. That’s why I’m worried about you. I trust you but I don’t trust them. You’re so kind you’d never be suspicious of anyone.” Jungkook stated.

Jimin suddenly felt guilty. He remembered all the times that Jungkook had saved him from bad people even before he graduated from high school. Even Taehyung and Hoseok had told him to be careful but he always ignored them saying that he knows the people he hangs out with. But it always turned out they wanted to take advantage of him like Yoongi had. Jungkook had always protected him and Jimin would be thankful to him his whole life. He had saved him from his past with Yoongi and made him discover Love, real Love. Jimin approached Jungkook and hugged him tight, Jungkook immediately returning it.

“You’re not leaving me ?” Jungkook asked to be sure.

“Of course not. You saved me Jungkook. I was in the darkness the whole time after Yoongi had left me and when I met you I could live again. You brought life to me the moment I met you in high school and I’ve been living since then. I can’t live without you, literally. I just want to be with you, see you, touch you, love you every single day of my life. I don’t know what I did to deserve you but I’d always be grateful to the Heavens for having brought you to me.” Jungkook giggled and nuzzled his nose in Jimin’s hair.

“You’re so cheesy Jiminie. I don’t know what I did to deserve you too but I’d never change you even for all the gold in the world. I love you and you’re the only one I need hyung.” Jungkook said and Jimin pulled back a little and Jungkook kissed him.

 

Yoongi had done everything he could to break the little couple apart but couldn’t. The same day in the afternoon, Jimin went to see him with Jungkook and he clearly explained that he wasn’t going to leave him for anyone. So Yoongi decided to go back to his hometown Daegu to forget everything that was linked to Park Jimin.

 

Jimin and Jungkook are now married and living together in a nice house near the beach in Busan. They have forgotten all about Min Yoongi now and are as happy as they could ever be. They still see their friends on week-ends or when they are free and go up to Seoul. Hoseok and Taehyung are now about to get married while Jin and Namjoon are celebrating their second anniversary.

Jimin became a singing teacher as well as Jungkook.

Taehyung became a video game developer while Hoseok has a dance academy.

Jin was able to open a traditional Korean restaurant and Namjoon became a very famous songwriter.

About Yoongi, no one really knows what happened to him but as Taehyung was back in Daegu to see his family, he met him briefly and discovered that he was teaching psychology at university.


Author's Note :

Finally, the last bonus is out ! It took me too much time to finish it and I'm not too satisfied with the end but I couldn't find a better one... I hope you're not too disappointed ^^'

I really wanted to thank you all for reading my story in the first place and for asking some bonus^^ It made me happy, you can't even imagine :'D I really enjoyed writing them :-)

This story was one of the hardest I had to write and if I had to choose, I would have made it more than a one-shot but I already have two unifinished stories and one in mind so... I musn't be too greedy lol

Thank you again for reading this story of mine and I hope I'll see you in my other ones too ! (okay I'll stop promoting^^)

I love you all ! ♥♥♥

#JiKook4Ever#

<3 Love BTS <3

P.S : Can we talk about WINGS teasers ?!?!?! What is happening omg I'm dying~~~~ (I'm a bit late I know) WHERE ARE SEOKJIN'S ONES ??????????????????? I hope we'll be able to survive this comeback XD