Chapter 20:Back together

The boy with the black hoodie

,,-S-SHUT UP!!!"-Kihyun yells at his best friend,his pale hand is trembeling from embarrassment and annoyance as the pink haired male slaps a little bit too harsh the shoulder of the dark brown haired male next to him. His usually porcelain cheeks are heating up and becoming colored in a nice shade of red.

,,-Aish,did you have to hit me that hard?! I am your best friend. Do I deserve this kind of treatment,huh?"-Minhyuk complains,while rubbing his now sore shoulder, all thanks to the boy next to him.

,,-It's your own fault! I told you to stop mentioning that,didn't I?"-Kihyun nearly shouted,his burning cheeks flamed llike burning candles.

,,-But..but it was so cute!!! The way you smiled so brightly and pulled him so close to your body."-Minhyk cooes in awe,enjoying how Kihyun seems to get redder....and angrier.

,,-A-and you...staring at Hyungwon like that,huh? The poor boy probably thought he did something wrong since you were looking so intensly at him."-Kihyun answers right back,his voice harsh. He feels bad for doing this but even though Minhyuk is best friend,sometimes he just doesn't know when to stop himself.

Minhyuk shuts up and looks down guiltily. Now it's his turn to feel humilated. But Kihyun has right,he really didn't control his reaction. But..Hyungwon is just so handsome with his new hairstyle. His hair is parted so that his forhead is visible,which gives a better to his face. His hair is dyed in a nice shade of very light bronw,it's more caramel like shide. It's really beautiful,he is beautiful.

,,-I-it's just that this hairstyle and colour really suit him."-Minhyuk mumbles,his voice cracks a little bit,while a pretty blush adores his cheeks.

,,-Sheesh,you are lucky that you are cute."-Kihyun says to the dark brown haired male and pinches his cheeks,while smiling at him.

,,-I know,right? But I think it's more because of the fact that you loooooove me~~~~~~"-Minhyuk says in his cute aegyo voice and jumps,while making a peace sign.

,,-Don't get ahead of yourself too fast,Minhyuk-ah."-The pink haired male tells him but ruffles lovingly the hair of the younger boy nonetheless.

~~

,,-Ah,I am so hungry!!~~"-Wonho says and patts his stomach to express better his hugriness.

,,-How could you still be hungry when you ate two bowls with ramen just five minutes ago?"-His roommate,Changkyun,asks the silver haired male.

,,-Well,I am a young man,who is still is his youth.you know."-Wonho says and Changkyun laughs,while nudging him with his shoulder. Wonho also chuckles and nudges him back.

Kihyun unconsionsly tightens the grip on his fork and frowns. His beautiful pace is now crunced up in a sort of painful and at the same time angry expression.

Lately Wonho and Changkyun have been extremely close to each other and as much as Kihyun wants to hate the young silver haired male,he is failing misereably.

~~

He tries to leave as soon as possible but of course couldn't make it.

,,-KIHYUN-HYUNG!!''-Changkyun yells after the pink haired male,running with full speed towards him.

Kihyun waits for his dongsaeng and supresses the urge to smile at the sight-Changkyun is so cute like this-the wind ruffles his hair and his cheeks keep flushing from all the running and he pants,trying to catch his breath to speak properly.

Finally Changkyun reaches him and immediately grabs his arm,his grip tight and secure.

,,-K-kihyun.....hyung....I....want to t....alk with you."-Changkyun maganes to say between harsh pants and intakes of air.

The pink haired boy nodds and both of them continue to walk down the hall,not noticig the person that was watching them form the other corner.

~~

,,-Hyung,I am sorry. I am so sorry for ignoring you and for acting so cold towards you. I..don't know what made me do this but I have learned from my mistake. So please forgive me."-Changkyun apologizes,while bowing at the older.

Kihyun smiles and hugs Changkyun,putting his chin on the top of his silver dyed locks.

,,-I forgive you,Changkyun-ah. From now on,let's get really well and to never fight.''-Changkyun sdmiles and than laughs,his hyung could be such a child sometimes.

,,-Yes,hyung.''-Both of them grin at each other,while wraping their arms around the other and continued to walk towards the back yard together,happy that they have each other again.