CHAPTER 15: SLIPPING AWAY

The boy with the black hoodie

,,-M-Minhyuk..."-Kihyun starts to sutter,cold sweat appearing on his forhead and running down towards his eyelids and face.

,,-It's not that bad,Kihyunie. Actually it suits you."-The said male frowns and the same time glares at his now dark brown haired best friend.

,,-It's easy for you to say. You aren't the one with pink hair."-The now bubblegum pink haired male mumbels mostly to himself and crosses his arms over  his chest,while an absolutely adorable pout frames his pale face. 

He really likes his new hairstyle. It suits him pretty well, but his new colour...As much as he wishes so,the talented singer couldn't say that it matches with his taste. 

,,-Stop pouting, you look very cute."-Minhyuk assures his best friend since childhood and pinches his cheeks,laughing when his pout seems to increase. The pin haired male is apparently annoyed and not happy with the sudden change of his hair colour but in Minhyuk's opinion it looks quite good on him.

,,-Besides that it's something unique. Not everybody diyes his hair pink and it doesn't suit a lot of people."-The younger boy says and smiles,when he ruffles the mop of pink on his best friend's head and he pushes his hand away,while puffing angrily.

,,-Shut up. Let's just leave already. I have to work on the lyrics with Jimin and Jungkook in 30 minutes."-Kihyun informs his classmate and stands up from the brown leather chair,making his way towards the exit.

,,-Come on. Don't be so grumpy. Who knows,maybe Changkyun will also think that you look very cute."-Minhyuk assumes as Kihyun stops dead in his track as soon as he hears the words.

His cheeks immediately heat up and the flustered boy could feel his heartbeat beating loudly in his ears almost like an echo.

,,-W-What does this has to do with C-Changkyun?"-Kihyun asks,his blush deepening when he pronounces the name of the latter.

,,-Because you like him,duh. Sheesh,you are so obvilious."-Minhyuk tells him,making his way towards the cashier.

,,-S-shut up. You know nothing."-And with those words,the embarrassed young pink haired male leaves the studio.

 

,,-Wait for me,you pabo."-Minhyuk shouts at a certain ,,pabo",who is to busy to avoid him and to escape from this humilating situation.

,,-I won't, it's better if i leave you.''

,,-JERK!"-Minhyuk yells again at his best friend,while fist-pumping the air.

,,-SAYS YOU!"-The pink haired male shouts back and the people,passing by them,flinch from the harsh tone or stare frigthend at them.

Kihyun blushes from embarassment and continues to walk even faster,ignorinng everybody-including Minhyuk,who still yells like lunatic at him.

 

,,-Your new hair colour suits you very well,Kihyun.''-Jimin compliments the latter,his amazingly beautiful eye-smile litting his whole face up.

,,-Yes. It's cute."-Kihyun isn't sure if Jungkook is talking about his new hair colour or about Jimin's beautiful smile.He guesses that it's the second one since his eyes never leave Jimin's frame,a sea of adoration and love pooling in his big doe eyes.

,,I wish that one day Changkyun will look at me like that too...Because Minhyuk may be right about me,liking him."-He always knew that he is fond of the said boy but he realilzes for the first time that he indeed likes Changkyun.

,,I like you,Changkyun-ah. So don't think of slipping away from me."-He thinks to himself and smiles when he sees Jungkook backhugging Jimin,an adorable small blush on the older boy's face. Their laughter echoing in the room and their eyes-shining with love.

 

,,-KIHYUN,IS THAT YOU?"-Wonho asks shocked,his mouth hanging open as soon as the pink haired male approaches their table. Shownu lifts his eyebrows curiously while Jooheon chokes on his food and his eyes widen.

,,-No, I am his evil twin and I came to kill all of you."-Kihyun replies sarcastically and sits next to Hyungwon,who is staring at him as if he is from another planet.

Changkyun chuckles a little bit with their other friends but stops as soon as he starts to laugh.

Kihyun smiles with adoration at the younger but than scowls when he notices that Changkyun is expresionless. 

,,-You definitely look different but pink suits you well."-Jooheon says and Wonho nods in agreement.

,,-Well,that surely...is new.''-is the only thing that Shownu could muster up.

,,-You look pretty good,hyung."-Hyungwon comments and Kihyun sends him a small smile.

,,-Where is Minhyuk by the way?"-He asks and Kihyun tells him that the latter had called,telling that he would be late because he has to discuss somethig with his professor.

,,-Guys!"-Minhyuk waves ethusiastically at his friends,smiling and skiping towards them.

Hyungwon swears that he would jump off a cliff,right now even,the sooner the better. His hyung looks absolutely stunning with his new hair colour. His hairstyle is the same but that dark brown makes his face to look more pale and defind. It gaves him a more mature look,which is really...attractive.

,,-Woah,Minhyuk you too."-The dark brown haired male nods and the friends start to chat about the upcoming collabroation with the dancers.

,

,,Will you stop already?"-Kihyun thinks to himself,his eyes are glaring and his eyebrows are knotted together-a sign,which shows that he is irrated to no end but right now he is more then just irrated,he is absolutely mad.

Changkyun has been non-stop laughing,talking and bickering with Wonho. Sure,they are friends but Kihyun wants to have even if it's a small part from the attention of the younger.

Ever since yesterday the duo has been together,they don't even spare a glance to their surroindings. And that really botheres Kihyun.

He likes Changkyun and as any other normal being,he doesn't approve his crush getting too friendly and familiar with other people even if they are his friends.

And then it hits him,like a brick. He remembers that they are roommates,which means that they spent everyday together and they also share some of their classes.

Kihyun recalls all the times that Changkyun and Wonho are spending together and he couldn't help himself not to feel hopeless and completely crushed.

Everyday Wonho gets to spend time with Changkyun,even at school.

He feels like Changkyun is slowly and painfully slipping away from,leaving him little by little.

,,Changkyun-ah,please don't slip away from me. Please stay. Don't ignore me like this." He pleads in his mind,searching for the eyes of the latter but when he sees that the latter won't look a his away,hopes that his plea is heard by Changkyun.

,,-Don't go away from my heart,Changkyunie.''-Kihyun continues to stare at the other male,those words repeating like a mantra in his mind.