Prank

[Collection] B2ST One-Shots

 

 

"oppa! Hyunseung oppa!" you called your big brother, but it seems like, he didn't hear you, for he just kept on walking. Irritated, you run to him and smacked his head.

"Yah! Oppa wh—" you immediately cut your words as soon as you saw that you hit and called the wrong person. You froze to the spot. All you could do was cover your mouth. The person was quite good-looking, but you didn't have the time to appreciate that, since, he was really angry. In an instant, you fled away from the shameful scene.

"Aish! What's wrong with that girl?" he said after you went away.

You kept on running until you reached your brother's dance studio. It was your first time to go there alone since you always went with your brother. You went around to look for your brother. Just as you went past the dressing room, you saw the guy again, the one you smacked in the head. Afraid that he might recognized you, you run away again and bumped into your brother.

"I'm sorry—oppa!" you looked up and saw your brother.

"What are you doing here? Does mother know your here?" your brother asked you.

Then, you immediately hugged him and told him everything that happened earlier while crying. After you finished you story, he just laughed and ruffled your hair.

"Aigoo~ so cute! You must say sorry to him" he then wiped away your tears. "C'mon, I'll accompany you. By the way, where's the person you're referring to?"

You looked around and then you pointed to the person sitting around the corner, with a cup of coffee on his right hand and a phone on his left hand.

"Ohh~ that's Junhyung. I guess he's busy texting" your brother remarked.

"Is he a bad guy? Because he looked like he was going to punch me then" as you hide at his back, you clutched his sleeve.

Hyunseung just grinned and whispered to you. "He's not a bad guy. He just tends to look cool" Hyunseung chuckled and slowly pushed you towards Junhyung. "Faster, he's going away" your brother pushed you again until  you're standing in front of Junhyung.

With your heart beating 100 times the normal, you faced the guy again. Without further ado, you instantly asked for forgiveness, and gave a 90 degree bow. Junhyung, on the other hand, thought it was your brother's prank, decided to have a revenge. Smirk formed on his lips. He smirked at Hyunseung as he grabbed your hand and pulled you closer for a kiss on the lips, but instead, he gave you a peck on the forehead when your brother shouted.

"YAH! Junhyung-ah!! Don't touch my sister!!" Hyunseung started running towards Junhyung.

Junhyung laughed and pinched your tomato red cheeks before running away from your angry big brother. 

END


super sorry for the late update OTL

Hope you like it ^_^