Fanfic

[Collection] B2ST One-Shots

 

My birthday last 2010 was unforgettable, even though it was already two years ago. It was so different. I can’t even rap properly. The moment when he showed that slogan while dancing and then afterwards giving me flowers, I thought, is this kid trying to be funny? But somehow, my heart fluttered though. For many years we have been living together why did I just realize it now? He’s funny and sweet. Well, I can casually joke with him or maybe even like I do with the others. There wouldn’t be any difference.

But then, when I went out with him to have drinks, my heart was beating faster. I can’t breathe. I drank alcohol until I got drunk. He was still there drinking too. Lightly. Tsk. My mind was spinning. I was laughing and almost lost my balance but he caught me, asking I already drank too much and that we should head back to our dorms. I laughed and all of a sudden I gave him a peck on the lips. He was taken aback sure, but he quickly brushed it off like nothing happen.

“You’re drunk. Let’s go home” was the only thing I heard from him before I passed out. The next morning, I woke up with headache and a question from him that made my head to ache more.

“Hyung, did you remember what happened last night?” he sat down by my bedside.

“What?” I scratched my head pretending to think what happened, though I already know what he meant; the kiss, no, it wasn’t really a kiss, a peck. Those two are completely different things.

When I didn’t answer, he got up. “Never mind. You’re probably too drunk to remember that” he laughed and left the room.

What to do? I’m confused. What is this I’m feeling? Should I just write songs to get over this? ! Stupid heart is beating fast! Wait, do I like him?

“Yah! Junhyung-ah, what do you mean by that? You like Dongwoonie?!” Yoseob blurted out as soon as he finished reading the fanfic Junhyung was reading.

“Yah! It’s not like that! I was just reading the B2UTYs’ fanfics. I didn’t write this! Any why are you creeping behind me?!” Junhyung explained but it was too late as the flustered Hyuseung heard everything.

“You’re reading fanfics of you and Dongwoonie?” Hyunseung asked.

“Aniya, I just came across with this one” Junhyung tried to explain but the mere fact he was reading fanfics other than JunSeung, hurt Hyunseung and the latter just walked out of the dorm.

“What the hell is wrong is with him?” Baffled Junhyung asked Yoseob who just slowly shook his head.

“The B2UTYs will surely miss JunSeung moments. Tsk” Yoseob just shook his head and sighed. “You don’t know the fans heart. Tsk Tsk”

Yoseob was already at the door when Junhyung called him.

“Yoseob-ah! How did you know fanfic was about me and Dongwoon? It didn’t even mention Dongwoon’s name and mine?”

“Ah, I remember the time when we perform Beautiful on your birthday. Dongwoon-ah held up a banner wishing you a happy birthday and also he told us you gave him a kiss on the lips hahahaha”

“Yah! It was a peck and I was drunk that time!!”


So sorry for not updating much! I'll try to update as much as I can, and also for He's my Appa! I hope you like this!

Thank you so much! ^-^