비가오는날엔 (On Rainy Days)

[Collection] B2ST One-Shots

He was reading the volume 9 of the manga “One Piece” when the rain started to hit his window. He stopped reading and started to listen to the sound of the raindrops falling. And then, he found himself on the deck of “Going Merry” together with the Straw Hat pirates: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nami, Robin, Usopp, Franky, Brook, and of course, Chopper. They all had fun chatting and playing games, and of course, eating; enjoying the dish made by the ultimate chef, Sanji.

“Wow! This is so delicious! I’ve never tasted anything like this in my entire life!” he said enthusiastically.

“I’m glad you like it” the cook replied with a smile.

“Hahaha… Sanji is really an amazing chef! Oh, by the way, Sanji, where’s the fish I caught a while ago. I wanna eat it too!” Luffy exclaimed as he looked for his fish.

“Hey everyone! It’s raining hard now. Everybody! There's a storm’s coming!” Nami, the navigator, announced.

Suddenly, a loud thud was heard.

“Dongwoon-ah, Dongwoon-ah, are you alright?” a cute soft voiced asked.

“O-ohh… Yoseob hyung, where am I? And where’s the Straw Hat pirates, a-and Chopper?” the boy asked anxiously.

“You’re in our dorm, you silly. And what do you mean about---“

“What was that sound?!” Doojoon asked as soon as he burst open the door.

“Ah, Doojoon-ah, Dongwoon fell from his bed.” Yosoeb told Doojoon, and then he turned to Dongwoon, “You’re just dreaming Dongwoon. It was just a dream.”

Doojoon and Yoseob helped Dongwoon to stand up.

“Are you ok now?” asked the leader.

“Ah… Don’t worry hyung, I’m alright.” Dongwoon replied.

He glanced at his window and to his Chopper hat on his bed, and then he smiled.

END