The Troublemaker

Salty Vanilla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ah, he’s so perfect,”

 

 

Do Kyungsoo sighed dreamily while sitting at his desk, side of his face leaning onto his palm. His big, doe-like eyes were fixed on the tanned boy, sitting and laughing hysterically with his friend in the front of the school’s classroom. And the boy was, indeed, perfect. With his dark brown hair, y-bronze skin, toned body and a face of a god, Kim Jongin or, how he preferred to be called, Kai, was the epitome of perfection. Almost every girl from their school, single or taken, couldn’t resist squealing when he came into their sight... And neither could Kyungsoo.

 

“Then why the don’t you just confess to him?!”, Huang Zitao snapped at him, completely annoyed by his friend’s cowardly behavior. Kyungsoo flinched a bit at Tao’s loud voice and, straightening himself in his seat, averted his gaze to him.

 

“Jeez, not so loud! He could’ve heard you!”, the smaller boy scolded him in a hushed voice and shifted his sight in Kai’s direction once again for a few seconds to make sure that the latter hadn’t actually heard the statement.

 

When he confirmed that everything’s okay, Kyungsoo sighed in relief and turned back to his friend. Tao was looking back at him with a stern look as he scoffed, “Pathetic.”

 

“Oh, shut up! You, too, know that me confessing to him wouldn’t end well! He’s straight as hell, and would probably be disgusted by me. Not to mention that we’re classmates and that I’d have to suffer from major embarrassment for the next two years!”, Kyungsoo said in a voice loud enough only for Tao to hear him.

 

Tao rolled his eyes. “Whatever, that still makes you a who doesn’t have the balls to say three simple words. And no, it doesn’t really matter if he’s straight or not, if it were me I’d do him by now already, because guess what? I’m not a ing—”, Tao was interrupted by a smack landing on the back of his head and he winced in pain as he rubbed the sore spot.

 

“Tao, how many times had I told you not to curse in front of Kyung? You know how much he hates cursing!”, a female voice rang to their ears, making Kyungsoo and Tao throw a look behind the latter. They both let out a sigh of disappointment when a golden haired girl with a smile on her face and hands on her hips came into their sight.

 

“From where the fu—”, Tao stopped himself from finishing that sentence, because of the clench of the fist he saw the girl made. He sighed in relief of avoiding getting punched twice that morning. The diva cleared his throat awkwardly and muttered a question, “I mean... When did you come, we didn’t notice you?”

 

“I arrived just now actually!”, the girl chirped and locked her gaze with Kyungsoo. “Good morning, Kyung!”

 

Kyungsoo returned her an endearing smile. “Good morning, Ai. You look quite cheerful, has anything good happened to you?”

 

“Yup! Lulu bought me some doughnuts this morning and they weren’t too sweet, which is a good—”, Ai’s pointless blabbering was cut off by English teacher entering the classroom and yelling at the students for not being at their seats. She flinched at the shrill and ear-piercing voice and hurried to her seat in the front of the classroom. On her way towards there she tripped over someone’s backpack lying on the floor, but nevertheless, continued hastening. Seeing that, Kyungsoo covered his mouth to muffle a laugh caused by the girl’s clumsiness.

 

When the atmosphere in the class settled and only silence could be heard, the teacher, Kim Heechul looked around on his desk and his eyes stopped at the big, plastic folder perched on it. He frowned. Why is this thing still here? Heechul let out an exasperated sigh when it crossed his mind as to who might be responsible for that.

 

“Miss Kim.”, he hissed through gritted teeth with his eyes downcast. Heechul picked up his gaze to find the culprit himself because she wasn’t giving him any response. And there she was, sitting at the desk across of his own and hiding herself behind an English notebook, pretending that she hadn’t heard him call out her last name.

 

“AI!”, Heechul completely lost his patience.

 

Ai shuddered and warily revealed her face from behind the notebook. “Y-yes?”

 

Heechul picked up the folder in his hand and waved slightly with it. “Why is this thing not delivered to the Student Council already?”, he growled lowly.

 

“U-um, you forgot to?”, the girl smiled sheepishly.

 

“NO! It was you who forgot to do it!”, Heechul slammed his hands against the desk. He then groaned and slumped back in his chair which produced a loud squeaking sound. The red-haired teacher pinched the bridge of his nose as he wailed. “You are this class’s president for god’s sake, can’t you be a little bit more responsible?”

 

Ai thinned her lips and nodded understandingly, “That’s true, yes. But, in all honesty, I never agreed to having that kind of title. I was more forced into it, frankly speaking.”

 

Heechul removed his hands to scowl at the girl before him. “I just wonder what idiot thought it’ll be a good idea to make YOU the president?”

 

Laughing, Ai responded. “But it was you, don’t you remember? You said that anyone can do class president’s work and that I’m a great choice because my grades are the highest in this class.”

 

Heechul f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter