TL2

This Love... is always worth fighting for
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara,

 I woke up one day, knowing he was pouring all his love on somebody else.

My heart wasn't shattered. It was punched, kicked, slapped, tortured, until it was bleeding of pain.

 I couldn't believe it. I knew from day one that loving him be a bad idea.

And i can't  believe that i let myself fall for him. But then again, it was never really my choice to begin with. I didn't want  to fall in love with my best friend. It just happned.

And to think that, everyday we would open our eyes, and we wpold act as if we were a couple. We would always be  there to support each other on stage, we were sweet on our twitter conversations, and my first in everything was with him, for goodness sake.

 We were always happy, a positive atmosphere filled the room everytime we're together. Our cheeks would hurt because of how long we held our smiles. Our stomach would always ache because of how long we were giggling and chuckling.

 I thought what were feeling was mutual. I guess i had false hopes. ;( 

And now, the silence between us is deafining. we would avoid each other's gaze, hoping to not meet each other's eyes.  Because if we do, we both know it would electrify us. Maybe we're just too afraid of the possible odds that would break us even more.

 I never knew where we went wrong. Was it because i started to seeing a guy called Lee Donghae? He knows we were never a thing. And even then, nothing was going on between Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter