TL1

This Love... is always worth fighting for
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara,

I watch the winds blew the leaves on an early summer days. The view was mesmerizing.

I watch the grounds get filled with my fellow yg artist and trainee's who got up early to jog and lose some pounds.

I watch as the sun scorch against my skin, i watch the grass sway along the breeze, i watch as tears continuously crawl down my cheeks.

I led myself to believe that i desreve this. Do i? Do i deserve this?

I was crying here inside the dorm, looking out the window, waiting for him to come back.

Waiting for him to acknowledge my presence. Waiting for him to turn back to me. Waiting for something impossible.

My hands cupped the mug of coffee i was drinking. My sweater had sleeves that go up to the palms of my hands, and i was using it to wife my tears.

But he never did.

"Dara ahh eat now please" Bommie entered the room, and she wasn't her usual jolly self. She was so worried about me, the girls are all worried about me.

I pursed my lips and shook my head, still not looking at her.

I felt bommie's sad aura turn into angry one. A furioes one.

"What?? u haven't eat anything!!! dara ahh god!!" She grabbed my shoulder and that made me face her, "how long you will be like this ha??!! wake up!!" her voice was so loud, I feel like the girls downstairs could hear us.

I didn't answers her. I didn't need to. Instead, I went to my bed and lied down, and i did the rudest thing any pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter