TL3

This Love... is always worth fighting for
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong,

I watch as the air gets polluted by smoke emitted from the cars that fill the highway. The view was intoxicating..

 I watch as bikers race against each other on the side of the  road. I watch as commuters patiently wait for a bus to arrive on the sidewalks, I watch as they slowly lose hope, that one was never going to come...

I stare blankly outside the city, not sure if i was about to cry or smile. I didn't know what to feel...

I was here inside kiko's condominium, the noisy horns of the cars filling in the silence...

 Here i am, feeling empty, regrettingevery decision i've ever made. I didn't know if my emotions existed at the moment, in fact, I didn't know if i had any emotions at all...

 Or maybe i was feeling everything at the moment. maybe my emotions are battling inside of me, having a little war of their own...

 My thoughts are having a war too. they were like having a sword foght inside my head, wanting to kill the other one, but the other one would always seems to have a comeback...

"Jiyong"

I heard kiko enter the room, so i left the terrace and went inside...

 In some days, these simple gestures make me the happiest person alive. But most days, it just makes me feel incomplete. there's no doubt that this day was one of those incomplete days...

 I feel like im an unsolved puzzled game, with one missing piece. I guess i'm now impossible to solve, because i could never,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter