The First Hug and Kiss Out of Many to Come

Yerin's Harem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin is leaning against the wall for support as she breathed in slowly. She may look calm on the outside, but she is panicking on the inside.

 

Okay. So far so good. We only filmed the group scenes so everything has been okay. I’ve kept my stupid feelings in check so far. I can do this. I just have to, oh you know, ACT LIKE LOVERS WITH EUNHA. Oh my god. I am going to faint. I feel dizzy. The room is definitely spinning. This is not good. I’m going to die.

 

“Uh, are you okay?”

 

Okay, so maybe Yerin’s panic attack is not as subtle as she thought. She whirls around in panic and smiles, trying to play it off, but it comes off uneasy and unnatural.

 

“Yeah I’m fine! Perfect. Doing well...y-you?” she stutters.

 

Smooth, Yerin, real smooth.

 

Yuju raises an eyebrow. “Uh, huh...Sure. Whatever you say,” she says flatly, sarcasm dripping from every word.

 

“Oh, don’t worry about her,” SinB suddenly jumps in from nowhere. “She’s just extra down today. You should cheer her up with some skinship.  You know Yerin and skinship,” SinB chimes in from behind Yuju and winks at her best friend. Yerin fights the urge to roll her eyes.

 

God knows what SinB is up to now. Whatever it is, it’s probably going to make me want to kill her.

 

Yuju, believing SinB words, turns to look at Yerin with sympathetic eyes and lips shaped into a pout.

 

“Awww, does someone need a hug?” Yuju asks playfully as SinB stifles a giggle behind her. This time, Yer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter