So Obvious

Yerin's Harem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you looking at?”

 

Startled, Yerin immediately slams her laptop closed, head whirling around with wide eyes and body tensed in alarm only to deflate at the sight of her best friend at the door.

 

“Oh it’s just you,” Yerin states flatly after a sigh of relief and returns her attention back to her laptop. She flips it open after hearing the door slam knowing her privacy was safe again. The video takes a second to resume.

 

“Are you watching her fancams again?” SinB asks as she plops down next to Yerin on her bed. She peeks over the older girl’s shoulder and confirms her suspicion. She scoffs a bit, but joins the girl anyways.

 

“She’s so…” Yerin trails, unable to find the right words as her eyes focus on the figure dancing across her laptop screen.

 

“Innocently y,” SinB finishes for her and Yerin can’t help but agree. She groans into her pillow. “It’s so unfair. Look at those eyes!”

 

SinB lets out her signature exasperated chuckle as she pets her fellow dance line member on the back. “You’re so gay,” SinB says in the blunt way only she is capable of.

 

Yerin pops her head up, eyes in a squint. “I know. Thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot. It’s not like I think about her twenty-four seven or anything like that,” she deadpans back sarcastically, causing SinB to roll her eyes.

 

“Whipped,” she muttered.

 

SinB, being surprisingly observant and extremely blunt, had confronted Yerin about her little crush on their fellow group mate about two months ago after witnessing several lingering stares and touches. Yerin, flabbergasted that her friend had caught on could only stare in disbelief with her jaw hanging slack, which only confirmed the SinB’s suspicions.

 

Luckily for Yerin, instead of the disgust and judgement she expected- this was still Korea after all- SinB merely shrugged with the nonchalance only she had. It didn’t matter to her if her best friend was gay. Her response was: Well we aren’t called Gfriend for nothing. Might as well live up to the name.

 

Afterwards, Yerin giggled and pulled her best friend in for a hug, who protested saying it was too cheesy. Ever since then, whenever Yerin is having one of her feels overload as SinB calls them, they would always talk it out and Yerin would rant about her feelings.

 

“Have you ever considered telling her?” SinB suddenly asks, breaking Yerin from concentrating on the fancam in front of her.

 

“What?” she asks. Her mind was having problem processing SinB’s question. Tell her? As in confess? Hell no!

 

“No!” she shouts violently in fear. SinB raises an eyebrow at the outburst.

 

“Are you kidding?” Yerin frantically asks. “Why would you suggest such a thing?” Yerin has never, not even once, thought about confessing. Why? Simple. She knows Eunha is straight and confessing would get her nowhere. Besides, this won’t last.

 

SinB shrugs. “Who knows what I’m thinking,” she says. SinB is no stranger to the risks Yerin faces but she thought she should at least bring the topic up. It’s only going to get worse from here, Yerin-ah.  “I mean you are kind of obvious though, so you might as well tell it to her straight.”

 

Yerin turns so quickly, even SinB feels the whiplash. “What do you mean I’m obvious?” she asks, horrified.

 

“The way you look at her…You’re literally shooting hearts out of your eyes.” SinB grimaces. “It’s disgustingly cringey. I hate sitting between you two.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter