XOXO 1.0.9

Hugs And Kisses, Stars For Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If the sky was full of stars and you didn't have one, don’t be sad, maybe the moon will be yours one day.” 

 

They were again just like that time when he when to the Han River to check on her but this time fate actually brought them together. Soaking wet they came back to Yongguk house, he offering her to take her shower while he will do it in the guest room and she did without any complain.

While she was waiting for him, she were out from shower, hair still wet, towel around her neck after changing to a comfortable wear, an oversized tee and baggy sweats. She were in the kitchen, making two mug of hot chocolate when he came out of the room, and the smell of the hot chocolate fill his house.

He smile as he saw her making it, her back face him. Slowly, he walk behind her not to surprise her but what he did, actually surprises her. He took her towel which were on her neck and slowly dry her hair. The small and sweet gesture of him will always make the girl weak, she wonder if he knows it.

She stop stirring the hot chocolate.

“You know Yongguk, you don’t have to do it.”, she say with a small smile.

“I want too Chaerin, or else you will get sick.”, he answer.

And as always he thought about her again. She smile, slowly turn to face and pout.

“But your hair is wet too.”, she say.

He smile.

“Mine will be dry in a while but not yours.”, and he continue to dry her hair and just like that she know she had fallen deeply for him once again.

 

They were in his room, on the bed, television on as they were holding the mug fill with hot chocolate. He look at her, finally relief that she is were in a good condition.

“Chaerin.”, he call her and she look at him.

“Don’t stress too much about work and the wedding stuff.”, he say.

“You can leave the work to me while you get things done.”

“Here again.”, she thought and shake her head as she look at him.

“You have so much on your sleeve Yongguk, it is okay I am multi-tasker.”, she smile.

“That fake smile again.”, he thought.

“About the wedding.”, he say.

“Hmm?”

“I will help you with it, it is getting hectic right?”

She nodded.

“No worries, we can do everything together so you don’t overwork.”, he smile.

And just like that, she don’t know why and how the words came out.

“It feels like we are the one getting married.”, she smile.

He look at her.

“I wish we was.”, it was a faint reply and she heard it but she pretend like she didn’t.

“What did you say Yongguk?”, she chuckle.

“I didn’t hear you.”, she pout.

He smile.

“Nothing, I was just saying. It is okay forget about it.”, he answer.

She look at him, nodded with a smile but her heart were crying and she wonder how long could she handle it. He didn’t want to bring up the earlier event afraid she will uncomfortable and will bring her down.

Without them knowing, they were actually broken, their soul, their heart needed to be fix but only them could fix it. Just laying on the bed with the covers covering them and the lights off, it feels different tonight. None say a word and neither did they move.

Sighing, he hated it, as he move closer to her as they lay on the bed. Her back were facing him. He look at her as he slowly wrap his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. She let him because she feel so secure and safe in his arms and not to mention the warmth she feel in her heart, it just mend the broken pieces.

“Good night Chaerin.”, he said.

“Good night Yonggukkie.”

He smile hearing her call him with that name.

“Chaerin, don’t worry arra, everything will be okay and I will always be by your side forever.”

He didn’t know why but he just say it and she nodded her head but without he know, her tears were rolling down on her cheeks.

“How she wish they could last together forever.”

Maybe one day, one day in their next life they could at least be—together.

 

 

Ever since that day he had told her he will be helping her, he did. Like always he kept his words. The wedding planner thought they were the coupe that were going to be officially marriage as they saw a good chemistry and love between this male and female and were all over the heels for them when their interpretation was wrong but nevertheless many people were shipping them.

The male follow her to collect the cards and to give to her family and also follow her to the church where they would be able to see the decoration that is slowly been place and also the grand ball room which were book for the wedding.

They were there checking the bridesmaids and groomsmen clothes, picking the best and buying it for the day. It was finally Day 2 before the wedding,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter