XOXO 1.1.0

Hugs And Kisses, Stars For Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I really believe that there is an invisible red thread tied between him and me, and that it has stretched and tangled for years — across oceans and lifetimes. I know that it won’t break because our souls are tied.” 

Day three had finally passed, the hectic day to pick the wedding dress were finally over leaving it into day two. Day two is where the rehearsal will take place as day one will meet both the bride and groom will not meet and indeed spend their last day of being a bachelor.

Everyone were at the church, the church where the official wedding vows will take place. It was their time to practice and then plan what they should do later on during the reception. Both families were there including the relatives and close ones of the families.

Yongguk mom were there to help for the preparation while Yongguk circle of best friends and Chaerin girl best friends were all there including her brothers and cousins, none were conversing with Zico friends or relatives, only Jaehyo, his older brother.

While both the male and female which happen to be the groom and bride were practicing their part, the female were behind looking at everything. They were Chaerin best girlfriends and they are her bridesmaids. Looking at the couple that were about to be arrange marriage just hurt them.

Dara sigh.

“I don’t know why, but I could not take it.”, she say.

Bom look at her and caress her twin sister hair.

“We can’t change anything Dara, it was born this way.”, the older sigh.

Minji shrug.

“It feels like they did a wrong decision.”

The boys who notice the bad atmosphere that surrounded the girls, they decided to approach them except for Yongguk who were helping his mom for something.

Jiyong smile as he wrap his arms around Dara.

“What’s wrong Dara?”, he ask hugging her.

She sigh.

“Nothing wrong Ji.”, she reply.

“You know, I know when you are lying.”, he answer and caress her hair.

“Everything is wrong don’t you think?”, Bom ask while holding on Kris hand, as the male smile at her.

She sigh as she look at Chaerin, then Zico then Yongguk and back to Chaerin again.

“We know what you think babe.”, Kris say.

“Zico of course don’t deserve Chaerin.”, Daehyun chime in.

“That bastard needs other women.”, he added.

“I mean why can’t uncle see, that there is better guys for noona?”, ask Jungkook.

“Is it me or I only find the only one sane in the family is Jaehyo?”, Kai ask.

“He isn’t conversing with anyone.”, Minji say.

“Is it that they dislike Jaehyo?”, she ask which others notice too.

“It is because I am not cool like Zico.”, Jaehyo answer which surprises the group but then he give a smile at them.

“But you are way better.” ,Dara beam.

“The only normal one in fact.”, Bom added.

“To be honest, it has always been like that.”, Jaehyo say.

“Zico gets more love and freedom then I could.”

“Heol, that isn’t the equal family love then.”, Bom say.

“That’s why he is spoilt.”, she added as everyone look at her.

“I was just speaking the truth.”, she pouted and they chuckle.

Kris smile and hug his girlfriend.

“To be honest, I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter