Jealousy

Nam Taehyun Drabbles

 

 

Taehyun couldn’t take his eyes off you, as well as everyone in that party. That was the problem.

He didn’t want to make a scene, swallowing back his resentment bitterly as he eyed you from the other side of the room. His jaw clicked every time a hand that wasn’t his brushed against your skin, his own palm tingling to smack it away.

And what made it so much worse, is the fact that he knew that you knew of his disapproval. Shooting him a coy smile when you caught him sending death glares from all the way across the room. Determined to win the fight, Taehyun shoots you a raised brow and a smile just as teasing.

Before he could combust, he peels his grudging eyes off you, breathing sharply as he plans to ignore you for the rest of the evening. It was easier said than done, not with you purposely gliding past him and he was caught in your scent.

It was driving him all sorts of insane and you just picked his last straw. He gulps the remaining of his drink, almost slamming the empty glass onto the bar, striding towards you to grab your wrist.

He feels you tense up at his sudden move, and he moves in for a whisper, tugging your hand with him.

“We’re leaving. Now.” 

Taehyun was expecting you to bite back with a snarky comment, but you didn’t. Instead you closed in to him, chest ghosting past his arm as you pull him to find the exit.

“Took you long enough.” You sigh in relief once outside, leaving him to stare at you at a loss.

“What -you wanted to leave?”

“I’m surprised you held out that long.” You hop towards him, cupping his cheek and you snicker at the pout that formed on his squished face.

His brows deepen to an unimpressed frown and you move in for a quick peck on his lips with a laugh. “Let’s go home and cuddle.”

How could he say no to that?

A gush of wind interrupts you and he catches you break out a shiver, a tsk hisses out of him and he shrugs off the jacket of his suit.

“Wearing that dress isn’t such a good idea now is it?” He chides, draping the clothing over your shoulders, “Take my jacket, it’s cold.”

You push your shivering arms into the sleeves hurriedly, heels clicking as you jog the chilly air away.

A sweet laugh bursts out of him after a while and you throw him a puzzling look.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, it looks good on you that’s all.” Running a hand through his hair with the widest smile.

“Better than it does on you?”

“I’d say no, but I love you, so yes, better than it does on me.” He wraps a tight arm around you, ushering the both of you to his car.

“I think that deserves more than just a cuddle, don’t you think?”

“You’re unbelievable.”


//