Panicking Online*

VISUAL NOVEL GAME Online*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom!" It was the next morning and Seul Gi went to bathroom. She was at her mother's house because she went there to explain things while being quite drunk. "MOM!" Seul Gi could hear her mother walking outside. "CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME TOILET PAPER... why they don't put one when they finish" the girl complained and took phone in her hands, she the exo world game and kept shouting 'MOM' every ten minutes.

 

Suddenly a knock appeared on her unlocked bathroom door since she waited for toilet paper to be handed. Seul Gi just opened the door and leaned forward while her was on the seat "Just give it to me, I'm waiting here for hour" the daughter whined and reached out her hand yet there was nothing. "Mom?"

 

"Who is your mom? And who the hell are you" a handsome man stood between the open door, it was no other than Oh Sehun. The female gulped loudly.

 

"GET OUT YOU ERT" Seul Gi looked around, that was definitely her bathroom but why there was someone that looked exactly the same like the guy from a game. Sehun left from her sight and then threw the paper inside before closing the door. Poor guy, he was lost as well.

 

The girl blinked and the bathroom suddenly changed to a way fancier one. That really reminded her of the game, but why the hell did that happen? The blonde haired female looked down on her phone and couldn't find the visual novel game at all, not downloaded and not even in the shops...weird.

 

After ten minutes Seul Gi came out of the bathroom, she tried not to panic inside her head but as if it helped her. The woman tried to calm herself down before she got dizzy from her own mind. Was she really in a game? Was this real?

 

"Tell me what you're doing here or I will call security and the cops" Sehun looked down at her as she was just some cockroach. That really bothered her, a reason why she didn't choose that guy first in the game, because she would have to put up with the arrogant attitude until the rich guy opens up to her. It was romantic in some kind yet it wasn't something she could handle. Too troublesome.

 

If this was indeed the game then the plot line should be at least similar to real thing. She thought and just tried to act cool and play along, though that wouldn't explain why the girl ended up in Sehun's bathroom. "I-... I came to visit my cousin and probably mixed the rooms" a silly laugh escaped her lips. The tall guy asked for the name so he could check "it's Park Jiyeon?"

 

The guy sighed. Yes, Seul Gi was right. It was great thing to play along, she was in a game anyway. Sehun lead her to the room which was on tenth floor. The girl guessed the password, great thing it was easy enough for her to remember. "you two don't even seem alike, how can you be both related when you're so not cute at all"

 

"I'm not here to fit your taste, mister" Seul Gi bowed "thank you for showing me the way". The girl entered the room and slammed the door. The plot line was right, there was a letter on the table that said the cousin Jiyeon went on vacation and let the main character enjoy the hotel life alone. Was Sehun and Jiyeon related at all? Seul Gi didn't know, but it was normal, she didn't focus on Sehun's back story or even on going story.

 

"I'm in a game" she smiled and chuckled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"In a game..." the girl repeated a little bit seriously.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"OH MY GOD I'M IN FREAKING GAME" and it was right time to panic.

 

The confused female called her best friend, it was bad habit of her to bother the older friend when she get in trouble or need someone to talk to. "WHY YOU PICKED IT UP" it was confusing.

 

"You suddenly disappeared today, your mother was worried almost called cops but I told her to wait for at least a day" Jay was calm, that was usual of him.

 

"I-I'm in a game" a sob escaped her lips. "DON'T YOU DARE TO LAUGH"

 

"Are you still drunk?" of course no normal sense of human being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter