24/7 Online*

VISUAL NOVEL GAME Online*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No! They don't understand!" the blonde haired girl shouted at her best friend.

 

"Oy, calm down, Gy" the guy covered in tattoos calmed his friend that was like sister Seul Gi, since people might start giving them weird glares. They were in the bar after all.

 

"I don't need to get married, I have them" she held her phone above her head. It showed her main page with eight downloaded light visual novels that she could find for free, that was the struggle of a broke life.

 

 

Seul Gi clicked on one of the newest visual novels she had. "here we go again" Jay mumbled to himself and ordered more drinks for himself because he knew, the night will be long. The girl showed a picture of one of the guys and began explaining everything to Jay.

 

 

 

"His name is Oh Sehun, remember okay? You will need to" the woman pointed finger at friend's nose and continued "he is one of youngest, twenty two years old, he is also one of tallest 1.81m, he is way taller than you. He is from a rich family and soon will have his father's seat. He will be CEO of one famous hotels called 'exo world', his personality is hard to handle but he is important in the story. Oh, his hair was blonde but to show his father that he is serious to have the seat now he is natural"

 

She switched the picture to next one "Park Chanyeol, he is year older than Sehun. I find him super adorable even though he is 1.85m tall, he is the tsundere type. He often calls heroine annoying and say that  not his type but I like how it reddens his cheeks to show that he blushes... though I didn't choose him so I don't really know about him, he is still mystery"

 

"And this is Byun Baekhyun, he wants to be famous star and his eye liner skills are better than any woman! We are the same age yet his face is cuter than mine, he is 1.74m so he looks cute standing besides his cousin Sehun. He is very rude towards heroine, but he respects and likes his cousin very much" she sighed "if only he acted with me like with Hun"

 

"Now, to next one... Kim Jongin, I find him very y, too bad he is two years younger than me... I would so date him, his tanned skin suits him and his lips look so kissable" Seul Gi squeaked a little and Jay just made a poker face while looking around, it was so uncomfortable for him yet he had nowhere to go, she was the one who listened to him ranting about video games so he just should do the same. "he is one centimeter taller than Hun. Oh! He also has best friend Taemin, but too bad he isn't in the choosing list, they both look similar, wait, I think I screenshot'ed Taemin as well" she showed the picture of them both "too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter