2youngjae and the titilating treat

There's Room Enough For Three

​This chapter is Rated M for ual content, inappropriate use of popsicles, and   lmao

 

 


 

 

 

He can see the way Youngjae's jaw tenses around the popsicle hanging out of his mouth, the cold of the treat turning his lips a pretty red. Youngjae's head tips back as a drop of melted ice rolls down his jaw, the side of his neck; making a low slurping noise (one that shouldn't  have been as attractive as it was) as he tried to catch it. In the end, his vacant hand came up to wipe away the sweet water, neck stretched to the side so he could get all of it.

"Are you kidding me?" Jinyoung scoffed, staring at Youngjae (and his whole display) incredulously, "unbelievable. He's got to be doing this on purpose."

Jaebum shakes his head, "believe me, he's not."

"I can't take this anymore," Jinyoung groaned, pushing himself off the sofa (and Jaebum, who smirked at Jinyoung in amusement. "Now you see what I have to live with," he muttered,) after Youngjae let out another obscene whine as melted flavoring dripped onto his bare thighs. "Youngjae," he called loudly, storming up to the kitchenette.

"Hyung-" Mumbled Youngjae around the popsicle, words muffled by the treat, "What-"

"Youngjae," Jinyoung stretched the name in exasperation, pulling that stupid popsicle out of his boyfriend's mouth (and trying not to look at the obscene trail of melted ice and spit between Youngjae's lips and the treat. Keyword: trying.) He leaned in close, smirking at the way Youngjae's eyes blinked in confusion and eyes focused on the way Youngjae on his lower lip to catch the stray drops, "Baby," he sighed, his free hand running through Youngjae's soft, brown hair. "Do you even know what you're doing?"

"Me?" Youngjae's eye brows furrowed, "What-"

His words cut off, muffled by Jinyoung's lips on his own, his free hand tangling in his hair and tongue pushing it's way into Youngjae's mouth. The kiss was rough and thorough, Jinyoung's tongue running over and around Youngjae's, tasting the lingering flavour of the popsicle (blue raspberry.) 

Youngjae squealed in surprise, squeezing his eyes shut and clawing at Jinyoung's shirt. The spontaneity of Jinyoung's kiss wasn't new, but the roughness was (Jinyoung was always gentler, softer when kissing Youngjae, but Jaebum wasn't.) He couldn't hold back the strangled groan that creeped up his throat at the strong grip of Jinyoung's fingers in his hair and the way he pressed himself in between Youngjae's open legs.

"Really," Jaebum's voice called from the other end of the counter, leaning against it with his arms crossed and eyebrow raised, "Making out on the counter and you're making a mess on my floor?"

Jinyoung pulled away, satisfied smirk on his lips at the dazed expression on Youngjae's face and the red flush up his neck and over his cheeks. He turned his head, gaze moving from Jaebum to the melting popsicle still in his hand, "There was an opportunity and I took it," he shrugged, "But I guess I should let Youngjae finish his snack then-"

He cooed, turning back to Youngjae's flustered face with a sultry grin, lifting the popsicle so it rested against the younger's wet lips. Youngjae's mouth seemed to open automatically, blinking dazedly at Jinyoung as he slid the popsicle back into his mouth. "Right, baby?" Youngjae's face heated up even more at the tone in Jinyoung's voice and the look he sent Youngjae, the tips of his ears turned red in embarrassment.

From where he stood, Jaebum narrowed his eyes as Jinyoung (with his hand still tangled in Youngjae's hair, tilting his head back every-so-slightly) continued to slide the popsicle into Youngjae's mouth, his lips nervously when it started to melt around Youngjae's lips. He watched Youngjae's eyes squeeze shut as the cold liquid dripped down his chin, down the line of his neck once again.

Jinyoung's smirk grew mischievous at the reactions of both of his boyfriends. He could feel the rapid rise-and-fall of Youngjae's chest, could feel the way his skin heated and his body shivered when Jinyoung gripped harder, pushed further. Jaebum's eyes were trained on them like a hawk; Jinyoung can see the way they stared sharply at the stretch of Youngjae's lips, down the exposed skin of his neck. If he looked closely, he could see the strain in Jaebum's shoulders and the tensing of his jaw.

 (Jinyoung'll definitely remember this reaction. he was still learning Youngjae, finding himself fascinated at every new piece of information he learns about what exactly makes the younger squirm. And seeing the way Jaebum's throat bobbled at the sight in front of him was something he may play with later)

"Ah," Youngjae cried when Jinyoung pulled the popsicle out of his mouth again, his tongue peeking out to follow the treat. Jinyoung dropped the melting treat into the sink and crushed his lips against Youngjae's, shoving his tongue into the younger's sweet, pliant mouth once again. One hand caressed Youngjae's cheek (a stark contrast to the rough one in his hair) as Jinyoung's lips moved strongly against his, thriving in the small noises of pleasure he muffled with them.

Youngjae's body seemed to melt again Jinyoung, hands weakly grasping at the sides of his sweater as the kiss continued. His head felt light, body hot in reaction. Jinyoung was never this way with him; never moving against Youngjae so demandingly, so dominantly (it was a nice change.)

Jaebum's fists clenched, lips pursing at the obscene noises being pulled from Youngjae's lips, eyeing the way Jinyoung was holding the younger (roughly, demandingly.) This was the first time he'd seen Jinyoung aggressive like this (with Jaebum, there was always a push-pull to their aggression, but with Youngjae, so pliant, so submissive, Jinyoung was fully in control,) merciless in the way he pushed Youngjae against the top cupboards, lips pressing incessantly against Youngjae's before he finally gave way, kissing wetly down the younger's jaw.

The sound Youngjae made when Jinyoung started to on his neck was downright sinful, Jaebum thinks, watching the way the youngest throws his head back, mouth dropping open in pleasure when Jinyoung's lips finally latch onto a sensitive spot on his neck. Slowly, steadily, Youngjae's keens and moans start growing in audibility (they'll be lucky if their dorm-neighbours don't hear him with the way his voice is raising) the rougher Jinyoung gets.

(there was always something about Jinyoung's dominance that stirred something in Jaebum. Living it may have been amazing, but seeing it had a wave of arousal ripping at Jaebum.)

In turn, Jinyoung's hands reach under Youngjae's hoodie, pushing it up at his wrists when he trails his hands slowly, feather-light up Youngjae's torso (he'd always been so, so sensitive to touch, Youngjae was,) until they reached the top of his chest. He circled Youngjae's s with the pads of his fingers, still possessive marks into the skin of Youngjae's neck. Youngjae keened, his toes curling when Jinyoung rubbed the pads of his thumbs over his s, pinching them lightly.

Jaebum was too enthralled with the sight in front of him to move, eyes trained on the show of intimacy being displayed (Jinyoung always knew exactly how to , the er.) "Jinyoung," he muttered under his breath, glaring at the mischievous junior with heated cheeks.

"What? You want to join or watch me him," Jinyoung's voice dropped an octave as he sent a sultry wink towards Jaebum, "right here, right now?"

Jaebum's mouth went dry as he ran his tongue over his lips, eyes widening at the proposition.

"What do you think, Baby boy?" Jinyoung cooed, moving down Youngjae's body until he was mouthing over the bulge in Youngjae's boxers and revelling in the high-pitched moan that left his lips, "Letting Jaebummie-hyung watch me our little Youngjae?" He mouthed over the sensitive skin on Youngjae's plush thighs, continuing to whisper lewd words into the skin, "Letting him watch as I bend you over the counter-" He paused, shooting a look up to Youngjae's blissfully tortured expression, "As I you until you can't walk?"

Youngjae's moan was broken and drawn-out, hands tangled in Jinyoung's hair as he nodded quickly. Jinyoung tutted, pulling away with a pout, "No, no, baby boy, use your words."

"Y-Yes- yes, yes hyung, please," Youngjae whined frantically, tears gathering in the corners of his eyes when Jinyoung finally started touching him again; the slide of his cool hands on the over-heated skin of his inner thighs ripping a pleased sigh from his mouth.

"As you wish," teased Jinyoung, pecking Youngjae's quivering lips sweetly. He looked at Jaebum from the corner of his eye, sending him a coy wink, "Mind getting us what we need before you enjoy the show?"

Jaebum was barely gone for a minute before he returned, a and a half-used bottle of lube in his hands. Jinyoung laughed against the column of Youngjae's throat, tracing his fingers over Youngjae's clothed (he'd never grow tired of the sigh-like whines that Youngjae makes,) this is going to be good.