E I G H T.

Paper Hearts

Monday, 12.30 AM Jeju ISLAND

I will not sleep on the floor.

1 hour later.

Jungkook plugged out his earphones and turned his attention to Taehyung who fell asleep on the floor, snoring and mumbling about killing him, while embracing the pillow he threw at Taehyung.

Pabo.

Smiling at the sleeping object, he shook his head as he came to his senses. Was he just smiling at Taehyung? 

Nevertheless, it was almost 2 in the morning but Jungkook was still wide awake. It was all because a lot happened on this island. Scenario he doesn't want to remember anymore. And as much as Jungkook wants to forget everything, he always fails and that's what makes him like he is right now.

I can't trust anyone.

Time passed by and Jungkook noticed sleep taking over him.

---------- ** ----------

Taehyung woke up the moment the sunlight hit his flawless and fair angelic face. He spun his body around to avoid the vivid surrounding that kept him from getting more sleep.

Hiding under the blanket was the only thing he could think of.

Ah much better.

Taehyung was about to fall asleep if there wasn't this stupid back pain. He sat himself upright, having a little panic attack, forgetting that he tagged along with the others to Jeju-do.

He travelled his gaze to the bed beside him, realizing that he did exactly that what he wasn't supposed to do. Sleep on the floor.

Taehyung frowned, noticing the bed where the evil maknae should be lying was empty with the sheets folded nicely.

Where did he go?

Taehyung checked the time, it was now 7.30 AM and he groaned, knowing he never woke up that early when he's on a vacation. Taehyung placed his hands on his growling stomach.

So he stood up and made his way to the kitchen. Going down the stairs he entered the big white splendid kitchen of Jin, he saw Namjoon sitting at the dinningtable, while Jin made breakfast.

"Pancakes?" Jin offered the sleepy Taehyung and he nodded.

"Anything will do," Taehyung replied, helping Jin placing the plate full of pancakes on the table.

"How did you sleep? Were there any problems with Jungkook?" Namjoon questioned the boy.

Going to the same classes with the cold maknae was already hard, but sharing the same room is a complete different story.

"I think Jungkook is not amused at all with me sharing the room, but I'm not either. So yea, it was okay," Taehyung lied. He didn't want to tell his hyungs the truth, knowing it's the best to blackmail Jungkook with it.

"Being the oldest in this house I want to apologize for his behaviour. He isn't the type of guy who opens up and hits off with someone that easily, but once he do, he's actually very nice," Jin remarked.

"Good morning!" Jimin entered the room with just a tshirt that was 2 sizes too big.

"Can you please put on some pants?" Namjoon suggested, while Jin didn't even dare to look at the said boy.

"Don't worry I have my underwear on," Jimin assured Namjoon by pulling up his t-shirt.

"YAH!" Jin exhaled once the shirt was put down again.

"Great I think I lost my appetite," Namjoon commented.

"You're just jealous of me wearing one of Yoongi's tshirt and of me having wonderful legs that can be exposed," Jimin touched his legs "See?"

The two hyungs shot him death glares, except of Taehyung who was busy agreeing with Jimin about having beautiful legs.

"Don't even start to talk about your 'my legs are as beautiful as the legs of the snsd members'" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Just sit down will you?" Jin begged Jimin. "Here... Bon appetit!" Jin put a pancake on a random plate and placed it in front of Jimin.

"Omo, this pancake looks like a heart," Jimin said exitedly "BABE!!! Look at this."

"Coming!" Yoongi appeared with only a towel wrapped around his private area, making Jin and Namjoon groan in frustration "What?"

"Is it the who-can-show-more-skin-day today?" Jin examined and Jimin and Taehyung were the only one who laughed.

"Sorry..," Taehyung apologized.

"The pancakes are getting cold. Let's start eating," Jin reported "AND you two! Go get something to wear or you won't get anything to eat."

"But...," Jimin pouted.

"No Jimin, you got no jam," Namjoon admitted and the two did what they were told to do.

"Where is Jungkook?"

"He's probably dancing or working on his covers," Taehyung couldn't believe what he just heard.

This brat is talented?

"Wrong guess," the cold voice made them shift their gazes to the door, where the maknae was standing with sweatdrops running down his forehead. "I went jogging," he added at last.

"At this time?" Jin asked, looking at his watch.

"Yes. I couldn't sleep anymore."

"Well, now that you are here. Want some pancakes?"

"Yea, but I gotta go get changed," Jungkook wiped away the sweatdrops with his tshirt, reveiling his abs.

And as if life was mocking Taehyung, he started to cough after he swalled the pancakes the wrong way.

"Are you alright?"

"Hmm... I just need water," Taehyung reassured and went to get himself water. 

On his way back to his original seat, Jungkook came back and flopped down on Taehyung seat.

"That's my seat," Taehyung pointed on the chair where the maknae sat down.

"So what?" Jungkook retorded.

"Go sit somewhere else," Taehyung ordered the younger one.

"Whatever," Jungkook shrugged his shoulder and ignored Taehyung. 

"Aish. You're such a pain in the , flower towel boy," Taehyung couldn't help but to provoke his enemy.

"Says the coffee prince," Jungkook hissed back angrily.

"Stop calling me that you dip!"

"Make me," Jungkook and Taehyung looked each other in the eyes and the tension started to rise.

"Oh trust me I will!" Taehyung said with a silver fork in his hand.

"You won't dare," Jungkook retorded through gritted teeth.

"Don't be sure about that." Taehyung warned the maknae.

"."

"That's it! Say that again and--" Taehyung angrily slammed his palms on the table and clenched his fist, standing at the opposite side where Jungkook was.

"And then what?" Jungkook did the same as Taehyung and stood up. Face only inches away, pressing their forheads together.

"NOW KISS," Jin who couldn't take their gratuitous controversys, pressed their heads together, resulting their lips to crushed against the others.

Jimin and Yoongi, who just entered the kitchen and Namjoon's jaw dropped.

"I'm at the livingroom," Jin took a plate with a pancake and slammed the door behind them.

"And I thought you hated each other," Jimin remarked, laughing along with Yoongi and Namjoon, who were witnessing the two warrior remaining at their positions, lips still locked together.

Jungkook was the first one to push the other away, wiping his mouth with his shirt.

"This is priceless," Yoongi held his cellphone that has captured the unforgetable moment.

"Send it to me! I need to post it on twitter!" Jimin teased. "And that's how their lovestory began. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung."

"Ugh. What the hell am I doing here," Jungkook wiped his mouth as good as possible, but he could still taste the honeybutter pancake that Taehyung ate.

---------- ** ----------

Taehyung was spacing out, sitting on the bed where Jungkook forbid him to sleep, touching his lips.

Badum

Badum

The silence took over and you can clearly hear Taehyung's heartbeat.

Badum

Badum

Taehyung sat there for 5 minutes, without taking off his fingers from his lips.

My first kiss.

The door opened and Jungkook entered the room.

"I'm taking a shower, so if you need anything from the bathroom you better get it now," Jungkook acted coldly like always, not letting the kiss get to him. "I said I'm going to take a shower," Jungkook repeated but still he got no response.

Jungkook looked around and smirked.

Perfect.

Taking the pillow that was lying on the floor, he threw it at Taehyung.

"Yah!" Taehyung yelled, rubbing the spot where the pillow hit him. "I heard you okay? Just go will you?"

"Just go will you?!" Jungkook mimicked Taehyung and before the flying pillow could hit him, he quickly closed the door of the bathroom.

"Aish," Taehyung sighed.

---------- ** ----------

Someone knocked on the door.

"Yes?" Taehyung inquired, slowly opening the door.

"Let's play basketball," Jimin requested and it was a great opportunity for Taehyung to get distracted. "Jungkook, come with us."

"I'm fine. I can just stay here," Jungkook responded showing his best friend the book he started to read.

"Come on! You can read your book at night. Come on, it will be fun," Jimin promised Jungkook.

To everyone's surprise, Jungkook closed his book and went with them to the basketball court where Yoongi was waiting for them.

"Where are Namjoon and Jin?" Taehyung questioned the others.

"Namjoon and Jin are making some grocery shopping. They'll join us later," Yoongi stated as he threw the basketball perfectly into the hoop.

"Wow. You really are the Min Yoongi," Taehyung was amazed.

"Thank you!" Yoongi smiled. "So who's playing with whom?"

"I want to play with you!" Jimin jumped up and down. "It would be unfair if Jungkook and you were in one team!"

"Is that okay with you?" Yoongi asked Taehyung and to be kind he just nodded.

"Great. Let's play then?" everyone approved.

"May the best team win," Jungkook smirked.

---------- ** ----------

Hey my dear readers!

So how did you like this chapter? Was it good hehehe the kiss though.

And who do you think will win the game? Or better ask what do you think will happen at the next chapter?

Hope you guys are looking forward to read on :D

Until next time!

 

With lots of love,

-missright123