S E V E N.

Paper Hearts

Sunday, 11 AM Seoul, South Korea.

Young Forever.

It was like a Déjà-vu. A neverending circle of revenge.

"There they go again," Namjoon sighed watching the two maknae fighting at the cashdesk.

Taehyung stood there clinging tightly on the cup of coffee that Jungkook held in his hands. Jungkook knew even though he was younger, Taehyung was weaker than him. He smirked before faking a yawning.

"Let go of it," Taehyung warned the maknae. Jungkook stared at his watch on his wrist.

"Here," Jungkook suddenly losend his grip and to Jungkook's surprise Taehyung could take ahold of himself in time to prevent himself from falling down. "I'll get the new one, your coffee is getting cold."

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung raised his voice.

"Calm down whiny. There are other costumers here!" Jungkook reminded his enemy.

"Since when do you care about others?" Taehyung hissed back.

"Since my costumers are important for my business to run," Jungkook deadpanned.

"You are what?" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"Excuse me sir," Hyejeong unintentionally interrupted "Can I leave earlier today? My mum is sick and there is no one who will take care of her. Chanyeol said that Baekhyung will take over for me," Hyejeong finished her sentense.

"Okay. Hope your mum will get well soon!" Jungkook replied.

"Thank you! I promise I'm going to make up for today!" Hyejeong bowed down and Baekhyun took over her place.

"No need for that Hyejeong," Jungkook commented. "What were you saying?" Jungkook turned his head back to a dazed Taehyung. "If you got nothing else to say I'm going," and with that Jungkook went back to the tables where the hyungs were waiting.

"Was that really neccessary?" Namjoon inquired.

"What?" Jungkook played dumb,

"Ugh. You two are a hopeless case," Yoongi butted into their small talk.

Taehyung sat down next to Yoongi, the spot that was the farthest away from the devil.

"Babe?" Jimin said after he swallowed down a big piece of cheesecake and he was waving his fork for Yoongi to finish it.

"I told you, you should just bought one!" Yoongi shook his head. "I've already eaten the most of it."

"But...But...Fine," Jimin pouted and placed his fork on the plate. "Anyone? Cheesecake?" Jimin asked the group and Namjoon shook his head.

Jungkook wanted to take the fork when a certain someone snatched it away.

"That's mine then," Taehyung smirked in victory and poked out his tongue. But before he could eat the piece, Jungkook fliched it and put it quickly in his mouth.

"YAAAH! You retarded er," Taehyung cursed.

"No cursing in my coffeeshop," Jungkook couldn't get enough of an angry Taehyung.

"Whatever pink flower towel boy!" Taehyung hissed back, knowing well that he get Jungkook all worked up with that nickname.

" you Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook let loose of his rage.

"No cursing in the coffeeshop," Taehyung mimicked Jungkook and it was Taehyung's turn to smirk when he saw Jungkook's feisty side slowly coming out.

"Some people really are asking for a high five in their face...with a chair," Jungkook commented, ready to kill the smirking boy on the other side of the table.

"Bring it..." Taehyung vocalized and it got worse the moment the word  left Jungkook's mouth.

The hyungs were speechless. Especially Jimin, who knew that Jungkook wasn't the type of guy who could say such things.

"What's up with the tension here?" Jin interrogated the others as he slammed down his bag on the table and settled himself next to Namjoon.

"Good timing Jin," Namjoon whispered.

"Say it one more ing time and you can say goodbye to your ia," Taehyung pointed at Jungkook with the silver fork.

"Woah. I'm so afraid," Jungkook delivered sarcastically.

"Okay! Enough!" Jin spoke up. "I can't bare this anymore. We're going on a trip for a week or more if neccessary. And I want you two to get along once and for all."

"YAY! Jeju Island here we go!" Jimin fisted the air. "Let's go babe! I need to pack," Jimin happily dragged his boyfriend with him.

"Someone help me?!" Yoongi desperately begged for help and the others could just wave them a goodbye. "What great friends I got there!" Was the last thing Yoongi said.

"We are not going anywhere," Jungkook protested.

"Yes we are and that's final! We'll see each other in 2 hours. I'm going to drag you with us ready or not!" Jin clarified. "Taehyung, that goes for you too! In two hours at the airport!"

"But... what about JSU?" Taehyung was confused.

How could they go on a trip in the middle of the semester.

Are we really going to Jeju Island?

"Don't worry about that. I bet your professor won't be bothered. Am I right Jungkook?" Jin queried the maknae and made the said boy nod.

"And why is that?" Taehyung was still dumbfolded.

"Never asked yourself what JSU stands for?" Namjoon asked.

"Now that you're saying it. No, not really." Taehyung admitted and started to think. "But what does it have to do with us going on a trip?"

"JSU stands for JEON SEOUL UNIVERSITY," Jungkook impatiently answered. "Do you get it now?"

"Wait. Give me a minute. This is too much right now. Young Forever and JSU and you..."

"We got no time sweetie. The sooner we get there the sooner we'll get back," Jin said when he pushed Taehyung and Jungkook towards the exit.

"See you guys in 2 hours," Namjoon left the three.

"Chop Chop! Remember I'm going to find you no matter what, so don't even try to hide," Jin smiled from ear to ear.

"OKAY OKAY! Just stop with that creepy smile!" Jungkook brushed off the hand of Jin that was resting on his shoulder. "It's all your fault," Jungkook accused Taehyung.

"It's not."

"It is..."

 

---------- ** ----------

 

The whole journey Jungkook and Taehyung ignored each other. Taehyung felt wrong flying with Jungkook's privat jet but what could he do against his hyungs?

They arrived safely at Jin's house. Jungkook was devastaded when he heard that he was sharing his room with...

"Jungkook, you're going to share a room with him," Jin decided.

"You must be kidding me."

"Be nice to each other will you? Or else I will kick you out of my house," Jin scarily reminded them that he's the boss of his own house.

"This is suicide," Taehyung burried his face in his palms.

9.45 PM Jeju Island

After Dinner.

Watching a movie.

"Can't I just stay at my place?" Jungkook whined.

"No. We're not here for you to be a and do your own thing," Jin rolled his eyes.

"But it's better to stay at my place, since there is enough room for everyone."

"No."

"Is everyone settled?" Namjoon scanned the room and gained the nods from the rest, when the door went open.

"Sorry. We can start now," Taehyung apologized.

Taehyung went back to his original seat, followed by the stares, Jungkook gave him. Jungkook on the other hand was waiting for his hyung to say the word KIDDING or somthing similar to that, but it never came.

This better be a ing joke or I'll have no choice but to go sasaeng on--

"Popcorn?" Jimin offered the maknae a bowl of fresh popcorn. Jungkook though didn't move one bit, eyes still fixed on the boy, who was enjoying his mars-bar. "Well more for us then..." Jimin shrugged and joined the others.

"Shhh... It's starting!" Jin shushed them.

"Oh my god... This film is daebak, it's actually my third tim--"

"Shut up!" Jungkook threw a pillow right into Taehyung's face. Taehyung clenched his fist and leaned back on the sofa, cursing Jungkook for being a total . "I heard that!" Jungkook remarked.

"Good to know..," Taehyung smirked "," He said for the last time before turning his attention to the movie.

It was almost 12 o'clock when the film ended.

"Wasn't it a fantastic film?" Taehyung stated, clapping his hands together "I loved it!"

"Totally!" Jimin and Jin agreed, being the only ones who didn't fall asleep during the movie.

"This film couldn't get any cheesier," Jungkook said, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Babe... Ireona." Yoongi responded with a snore "Aish... Min Yoongi!" Jimin whined, shaking his boyfriend awake "Finally!"

"What's happening?" Yoongi cast an eye over the living room, confused about what he was doing there.

"Pabo, we were watching a film and of course half of you guys fell asleep," Jimin recited "Are you coming or do I have to sleep without my sugar plumb tonight?"

And with that Yoongi shot up from his sleeping position and picked up Jimin bridal style. 

"Baby!" Jimin shyly buried his face into Yoongi's chest, knowing exactly that people was witnessing their lovey-dovey moment.

"Let's go too. Hey Namjoon the film already ended! Namjoon, let's go to bed! It's pretty late," Namjoon stood up and couldn't help but stand there like a statue, looking down on the person that caused his heartbeat to run a marathon.

Namjoon nodded and as soon as he did, his face slowly turned red.

I'm going to share a room with Jin. my life.

"Goodnight!" they all said in unison.

"Jungkook, show Taehyung your room..," Jimin voiced.

"You guys weren't joking about it?" Jungkook assumed, finding Coffee Prince still sitting on the same spot.

"Nope," Jin quickly exited the room, dragging Namjoon with him,before the maknae could speak up.

JERKS.

"What are you waiting for?" Jungkook glanced over the boy, who was playing with his cellphone. "Fine, I'm going without you."

Taehyung put down his cellphone and made his way to his suitcase that was still standing at the anteroom and followed Jungkook.

"You need help..." Jungkook said when he saw Taehyung having a hard time with carrying his suitcase.

"Yeah... I could need help," Taehyung admitted, waiting for Jungkook to help him.

"It wasn't a question," Jungkook smirked, leaving the poor boy behind.

"WHAT?" Taehyung half shouted, not wanting to wake up the others "Yah!" but Jungkook continued walking.

 

---------- ** ----------

 

"Finally, I thought you fell asleep on the stairs," Jungkook, as cold as he was, joked.

"Hahahaha..," Taehyung faked a laugh "You're really funny..," He said through gritted teeth.

Placing his suitcase to the side, he studied the room he was going to stay. The room was plain white and nicely tided up. Taehyung didn't think the room to be like this.

Taehyung wasn't really surprised, since he knew that Jungkook was way too matured for his age to pick a colorful room. The room was actually perfect for Taehyung until he realized that there was only one bed.

Well, at least it's big enough for two.

"So on which side do you want to sleep?" Taehyung interrogated and Jungkook could only crack a small laugh. "Jungkook?"

Jungkook took a pillow and a blanket.

"Here..," Jungkook dropped it on the floor. "I'm sleeping on the bed... ALONE," he added.

"Where should I sleep?"

Jungkook pulled something out of the cabinet.

"A picnic blanket?"

"Think of it as a mattress..," Jungkook answered.

"You want me to sleep on the ing floor?" Jungkook nodded. "Yah! I'm your hyung. I refuse to sleep on the floor..," Taehyung protested.

"Sofa or floor. You choose," Taehyung mentally killed the boy at least more than 3 times now.

"But I'm your hyung you tard," Taehyung argued.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and took a cup that was on the desk, making Taehyung frowned.

"Here..," Jungkook handed it to him "... a cup of all the cares I give about your opinions," Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Ohh wait... look... It's empty," a smirk formed itself on the maknae's face as he switched off the light.

Taehyung was on the edge of bumping his head against the wall, when he finally checked what Jungkook was trying to tell him.

I WILL NOT SLEEP ON THE FLOOR!

---------- ** ----------

Hey guys!

How are you guys doing?

I got nothing to do today so that's the reason I wrote this long chapter :D

I hope you liked it and are willing to continue reading the story!

Please subscribe and vote for this fanfiction. And don't forget to leave a comment!

Until Wednesday hehehe

 

- missright123