T H I R T Y.

Paper Hearts

Saturday. 4PM Seoul, South Korea.

Jungkook meets love.

Jungkook was smiling, while he was watching Taehyung pinching his cheeks for the nth time, asking himself if he was dreaming and searching for the hidden cameras if ever this was a high class prank on him. Jungkook shook his head without removing the happiness that was written on his face the entire time and he took a step closer to Taehyung and he did the unexpected thing.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand shamelessly and interwined his fingers with the said boy's.

"You can stop now, everything you're experiencing right now is real see?" Jungkook reassured his hyung as he pulled up their hands, showing Taehyung the prove, "Wow. How did you manage to live in this condition for so long?"

"What? I don't understand you," Taehyung's raised eyebrows confirmed that he was indeed a little bit confused by Jungkook's statement.

"With this," Jungkook surprised Taehyung, when he took the other hand of Taehyung and placed it on his chest right where his heart is.

Badum

Badum


Taehyung's cheeks color changed, turning into a dark shade of red.

Badum

Badum


"Ohh..." Taehyung wasn't able to face Jungkook. He knew too well what Jungkook was going through, because at the moment his heart was also beating like a mad man.

Jungkook placed a hand under Taehyung's chin and pulled it up so that he can lock gazes with him.

AM I REALLY DOING ALL THIS?

"You're mine now right?" He asked unsure, but Taehyung responded immediately with a nod, "Don't look at anyone else than me okay?" Jungkook added embarrassed.

"I won't, pinky promise!" Taehyung gave Jungkook his moon-eyes smile and held his pinky finger in front of Jungkook, "You can't do that either!" Taehyung said with a serious tone.

"I won't...babe," Jungkook couldn't believe he said that, despite agreeing to Taehyung and Taehyung stood there with his jaw dropped.

"Say that again," Taehyung commanded.

"What?"

"Say that again," Taehyung repeated.

"I won't?" Jungkook played dumb, because he was still to shock to repeat that word. It wasn't like he's not used to it, it was just the fact that what was happening at the moment was the pure reality and it was the first time he called someone like that for real. Taehyung shook his head.

"No. After that," Taehyung pinpointed, starting to write something on the ground with his feet in order not to die due to too much feels.

"B-Babe?" Jungkook stuttered. There. He said it. Taehyung's eyes grew bigger, he wasn't counting on Jungkook to verbalize this one word again, "Sorry hyung, I didn't mean to--"

CHUU.

"Sorry your lips are just so addictive," Taehyung let out an awkward laugh, making Jungkook laugh along with him to ease him up, "Let's go back?" Jungkook totally forgot that they were still in lotte world with the rest.

"This will be fun," Jungkook stated sarcastically, thinking about how his hyungs will get on his nerves with this.

----------

From: Chim <3 (don't you dare erase this hearteu)

Why aren't you guys picking up your phones?

Where are you?

Please tell me you didn't kill each other!

Hello?

YAH KOOKIE-AH!

YAH!



Jungkook scrolled through his phone, ignoring Jimin's messages, because there were already on their way back and it would be unnecessary to write back.

"Kookie-ah...uhm...I mean...b-babe?" Taehyung stopped, turning to Jungkook.

"Yea?"

"I need to go to the restroom real quick. You can go ahead, I don't want Jimin to go sasaeng hehe," Taehyung replied, scratching the back of his head.

"You sure? I can wait here," Jungkook asked to make sure, it's a good idea to go back there alone and Taehyung nodded, "Chinjja, I can just wait here. I don't want them to think I killed you, especially your best friend," Jungkook reasoned, in order not to let Taehyung know that he just wanted to be near him.

"Hoseok? Don't worry, he won't do anything. He's probably one of the nicest persons in this world and--" Taehyung paused, realizing that the aura of the maknae became darker, "I'll be fine okay? Just go ahead, I will be there soon!" Taehyung said, giving Jungkook a peck on the cheek before running to the restroom.

Guess I have no choice then.

------------

Jimin impatiently looked at his device, which screen was still dark as the night. No reply, No missed call, No sign from Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Babe, they will be fine! What bad thing could happen to them here at Lotte World?" Yoongi pulled Jimin down to sit on his lap, "You know our Kookie!"

"That's the point! I know him, who knows what that boy is capable of. Did you see how pissed he was and the way he dragged Taehyung with him? God, thinking about that gives me goosebumps," Jimin rubbed his arms to get rid of it.

"Talking about the evil," Yugyeom vocalized, pointing at Jungkook who was on his way towards them, "There he is!"

"Why aren't you guys picking up your phones?" Jimin stood up and scolded the maknae, once he arrived there, "Wait. Where the hell is Tae?" Jimin hysterically searched for Taehyung, but all he got was a weird looking Jungkook glaring at him.

"Yah. What did you do to Taehyung?" Hoseok in, "You better not made him cry. I'll swear if you did something to my best friend, I'll make sure you'll regret doing so," Hoseok warned him, closing the gap between them.

"Whatever," Jungkook responded just to provoke Hoseok and Hoseok couldn't help but to make a fist.

"Everyone calm down, Taehyung's already coming!" Yoongi remarked as he saw Taehyung running from afar and that made Hoseok step back, creating a big space between them.

"Sorry," Taehyung apologized, out of breath and startled everyone once he was breathing normally again, yanking Jungkook's hand to interwine his long fingers with Jungkook's.

"Close your mouth before it catches flies!" Jungkook teased, helping Jimin to close his mouth.

"You see that too right babe?" Jimin poked Yoongi, who was still shocked by the sudden action, "Babe?"

"I guess?" Yoongi wasn't sure.

"Yugyeom? Hoseok? Tell me I'm not seeing things," Jimin continued to search desperately for an answer to his question. This was way out of his imagination.

"Thank you," Jungkook let go of Taehyung's hand and hugged his best friend, "Thank you for being honest with me!" Was Jungkook really thanking him? "Yes, this is for real. Yea, I'm hugging you for real," Jimin chuckled. Slowly losen the tight hug, Jungkook stood upright again and smirked, "Is it just me or are you getting smaller?" Jimin slapped his arms.

"Yah! Is this the way you're repaying me for helping you?" Jimin pouted.

"Sorry, I had to," Jungkook joked and then he turned to face Hoseok, "And Hoseok? I wouldn't forgive myself if I made hyung cry," Jungkook uttered, taking a possesive hold on Taehyung's hand.

"HA! Whipped," it was finally Yoongi's turn to get his  long awaited revenge and with satisfaction he stood up and placed his arms around Jimin's shoulder, "Finally my prayers were answered," Jungkook sighed heavily.

"Okay, you guys need to tell me every freaking detail!" Jimin happily announced, clasping his hands together with anticipation, "This is so exciting! Vkook is lifeu," Jimin stated loud enough for everyone to hear, "Let's go eat somewhere! We need to celebrate this miraculous day!!" He suggested, turning his attention to Yoongi, asking for support.

"Sounds like a good plan to me!" Yoongi, being a supportive boyfriend, did what he was supposed to do.

"AWESOME! FOOD!" Yugyeom fisted the air, "Let's go!"

"Do we really need to do this today?" Jungkook frowned with a big invisible SOS tattooed on his forehead as he was hoping to spend some alone time with Taehyung.

"Ohh... Do you guys want to spend some alone time? Like you know what I mean?" Jimin smirked evily, being byuntae again, making Taehyung shy, "You do want that right Jungkook? I know you too well."

"Yah!" Jungkook covered Jimin's mouth, "Why do you always have to ruin the moment?"

"He got no jam?" Yugyeom commented and everyone started to laugh except Jimin, "Can we go now? I'm really hungry!"

"Me too!" Yoongi raised his arms.

"Do you mind having dinner with me alone?" Jungkook cleared his troath and gathered all his confidence to ask his boyfriend.

"Uhm...I--"

"Have fun you two!" Jimin interrupted Taehyung, who was too nervous to say a word, "We're taking Hoseok with us. Don't worry Tae, we'll bring him home too!"

"Are you fine with that?" Taehyung asked Hoseok, who was standing there in silent.

No, I'm not fine with that.

"Yea sure! Just enjoy!" Hoseok faked a smile and it was so good that even Taehyung didn't see the broken person behind the smile, "See you at home!"

What a perfect day to get drunk.

-------------------

HEEEEEEYYYY!!!!

How is everyone doing? OH MY GOD. I think I've died like more than 5 times this week because of all the V-app videos T__T
I felt like having a date with Taehyung T____T  Someone get me back on my feet! UGH Chinjja, my hearteu!!! How can someone be so freaking handsome but cute at the same time? :O HOOOOOOOOOWW!!!! Okey sorry, I just wanted to get that off of my chest hahaha

How is everyone doing? Btw. who are your bias? ;D I forgot to ask last time hehehe
Until next time!!

with lots of love,

-missright123