→ 0.2

° r-adio

;unedited


 

c h a p t e r  t w o     x   "don't talk to me "

 

☆⇔☆


 

The next day sprung and Hyorim struggled to open her eyes as she failed to believe she was late to her first class ever. Annoyed and rushed, she hurriedly got ready and rushed to class. When she arrived, she noticed that she was not as late as she thought she would be considering the fact that the teacher was not even there yet. Hyorim spotted Wonwoo, ready to start questioning the boy and his madness on why he did not bother to wake her up. "Wonwoo.. why didn't you wake me up?"She asked him, quite annoyed with him. The boy felt his heart jump and his stomach do back-flips after hearing his name roll off of her tongue. He felt like fainting that she was even near his presence, but once remembered again why he was mad at her. Wonwoo immediately took the cap off of his marker and wrote on the whiteboard he had brought to the classroom. "It's not my job to do." he held up the board for her to read, a blank expression sat on his face.
 

 

Hyorim, failed to understand why he was acting like this. Perhaps he's not a morning person? Maybe something happened overnight? What if Wonwoo was not feeling well. "Wonwoo-ah are you oka-"Hyorim shut up immediately due to the teacher walking in. Hyorim failed to pay attention to the words that escaped the teacher's mouth due to the thoughts on her mind. To say that she was worried about her new friend was an understatement.




 

☆⇔☆




 

After class, Hyorim decided upon herself to try to make-up their one day friendship.She immediately ran up to Wonwoo, who was speedily trying to exit the classroom.The boy,purposely rushing out of the classroom was so close to being unseen by Hyorim;However this failed as he heard "Wonwoo!" being yelled.Hyorim felt like a sasaeng fan, but didn't care; She had grown to like Wonwoo in the short period that they did converse to each other. He whipped his head around swiftly with a salty face, even though his heart felt all warm and fuzzy by the way she said his name. "What."He wrote messily on his whiteboard, due to the rush that he was in to leave. Hyorim quirked her eyebrow, looking to him with a confused expression. "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong? Did something happen to you?"Hyorim bombarded him with questions in worry."I have a class to get to."He wrote, a cold expression on his face. Hyorim grabbed his wrist as he was trying to walk away. "Wonwoo-ah-"He forced her hand off his wrist with a slight shake to the shoulder, leaving Hyorim to feel helpless.
 

 

She went to their dorm, wondering what she did wrong. This bothered her much, and she didn't know what to do. Perhaps she could buy the beautiful boy a gift and make him be at least her acquaintance again. Closing the door, Hyorim decided to look through the boy's room to get an idea of something that he'd like as a gift. Hyorim knew that it was not the best idea to do this, but she was tired of only having one friend. This was a small version of her way of being "adventurous" and "rebellious." The frail girl looked at all of the shelves of radios he had, ranging in different colors and sizes. A portion of them looked older and the bigger lot of them looked more modern.

 

Tracing her hands among the way a certain radio was built, Hyorim admired its shape and different look than the other radios. She picked up the radio and observed the way it fully looked all-around. It was clearly obvious that Wonwoo cherished radios by Hyorim's quick detective skills. She decided to put it down, but just as that happened a door opened. This caused Hyorim to flinch in shock, and in result, the radio to drop on to the floor and break. Wonwoo cursed silently as he just witnessed Hyorim in his room, holding his favorite radio, and breaking his favorite radio. He closed to the door behind him, before kneeling on the floor. If it was any other radio, he would not care as much, but it was the one his mom got him before she died before he was left with his appalling father. To him, that radio was everything. The only reason he was probably still breathing, too. Only because he had a trace of connection with his mom even though she was dead.
 

 

Wonwoo felt like he wanted to cry and scream. He touched the pieces of the shattered radio on the floor, before he felt a tear b out of the corner of his eye. He bit his lower lip, trying to hold back his tears. Hyorim felt really bad, due to how many radios that were in his room she felt that it was something that he took a long time to collect. As Hyorim was lost in her thoughts, her eyes were dilated with fear and traumatization filled inside her iris. Breaking her out of her thoughts, she felt two hands on her wrists, pulling her up and pinning her to the wall. "Why?" Wonwoo mouthed. Hyorim tried to struggle out of his grip, feeling like she wanted to cry."You seemed like you hated me, and I didn't like that, so I tried to see if I could get you like a gift or something so we could be friends again. I didn't know much about you so I looked through you room and tried to see if I could find anything that you like and I was looking at this radio a-and-"Hyorim got interrupted by Wonwoo unexpectedly crying, his grip on her weaker than before." I didn't know that radios meant that much to you, I'm sorry I broke you radio--and hey, why are you crying?"Hyorim asked frantically. Wonwoo searched for something to write on to explain why he was so upset over this. Giving up, he decided to try and use his phone." My mom gave me that radio before she died." His phone's monotone voice announced silently.

 

☆⇔☆

a/n

♥ I hope you guys like this book so far

♥ please vote & comment~

-kitokato