Part 2

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being cornered by Jungyeon unnie and her lover Nayeon unnie. I am here stuck with them at their car. "Do you know that I am so disappointed that you didn't come the other night?" I hung my head low. "Sorry unnie. I was just busy." I lied, I am actually at the venue where they held their anniversary but I didn't dare to show myself as I saw Mina. 

I hate myself for falling for her, for feeling this with her. Jungyeon unnie looked at me in the mirror. "Are you sure that you are busy and not drinking?" I nod, she knew about my drinking habbit since I realized that I am in love with Mina. "I told you guys I already stopped drinking." I said earning a nod from them. Looking outside the weather is gloomy, it's raining. "Where are we going?" I asked tracing my index finger at the car window.

"We are going to eat dinner with the others." I stopped what I am doing, frowning. When Jungyeon unnie said the word with the others it means I will see Mina again. I am lying if I say that I don't feel giddy inside with the thought of seeing Mina again, but I shook it off when I remember that she's Chaeyoung's girlfriend. 

"Do I really need to come?" I asked earning their attention. "Of course you 'need' to come since you missed our anniversary the other night." Nayeon unnie pouted and it makes me smile. "Okay okay, I;m really sorry about missing it." I said, I will come for this two and not because of Mina.


I can't help but to steal some glances with Mina as she sat just across me. We are here at our usual hanging out place and Momo unnie is stuffing food on again together with Dahyun unnie who earned a slap on her shoulder. "Yah slow down." She said making us laugh at her cute whinning voice. "Why are you not eating?" Mina asked as she noticed me playing with my foods. 

"I am not hungry." Frowning, she placed some more foods on my plate. "You should eat Tzuyu. You lose some weight." As I looked into her eyes I feel like my heart will jump out of my chest. I am lost again in her eyes, but before I can lose my mind over her beautiful dark orbs I cleared my throat and starts on eating. 

After eating dinner they all decided to play some card games. I sat at the couch where the others sat on the floor. "You're not going to play?" Dahyun unnie asked as she distribute the cards. "No, I'll just watch." I said my head resting on my palm. As I tried my best not to look at Mina but it seems that my eyes was being magnified by her. She's sitting beside Nayeon unnie who is sitting in front of me. I am admiring her side profile. 

Whenever she will smile it makes me smile also. Feeling a nudging on her side I saw Jungyeon unnie smiling a bit to me. "Here." She said handing me a beer. There is someone that knows what I feel about Mina and it's Jungyeon unnie. I remember when I confessed to her that I am in love with Mina. 

"How was the avoiding thingy?" She asked me sipping on her drink. "Nothing change unnie. Not even abit." She nod. "You know, Chaeyoung would not mind if you date Mina." My head snapped at her. "I mean if there is someone that she will entrusted Mina's heart it's you." "How can you say that? Aren't you suppose to tell me to distance myself to her more?" I asked her. "Tzuyu look." Settling her drink on the side she faced me. 

"Chaeyoung left us 2 years ago." She paused. "I know we are still sad and hurt about that but remember what she said?" I nod and she smiled. "She said that we should move on and continue our life since our world is not only revolving around her. That we should do whatever will make us happy. Life is short." I know what Jungyeon unnie is trying to say but I still can't Mina is still Chaeyoung's girlfriend. 


Since there is no work. I am here at my house, laying on the couch with the T.V's remote contol in my hand. I mindlessly looked at the device and soon turn it off. My mind is with someone else and if I say with someone else meaning it's with Mina. This is what I hate being alone and doing nothing, I tend to think of her. 

My thoughts broke when my phone rings. Not even looking at the caller I.D I answered the phone. "Hello?" "Hello Tzuyu-ah." I automatically sat up as I heard her voice. Looking at the I.D caller my eyes widen, it's her. "Hey Mina." Clutching on my chest I closed my eyes as an overwhelming feeling running through my body.

"Are you at home?" She asked. Oh how I love hearing her soft and sweet voice. "Yes why?" "Nothing, I just want to visit you." My heart is beating like crazy. "Why?" I asked trying to calm myself. "Because I miss you." Closing my eyes I tried my best to calm myself. "I'll be there in an hour." "Okay." That's the only thing I said before ending our call. 

Hearing the door bell rings I opened the door for her. I was welcomed by her smile making me light headed. "Come in." I said making away for her. "I brought some foods." She said and I tailed behind her. She made her way to the kitchen preparing what she brought. "Are you in the mood for pizza?" She asked me and I just replied her with yes.

"How are you?" She asked me as we continues to eat. "I'm good." I replied and she smiled at me. "We didn't hangout anymore." I sigh looking at her. "Sorry I am just busy." "What about we go out today? Since you don't have work." I was about to refuse but I looked at her eyes and I lost again. "Sure." 


Walking beside her, there are so many thoughts running through my mind. Like is thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter