Final part

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staring at my bedroom's ceiling I remember my encounter with Mina last week. She told me that she's in love with me too. Some will say that I am so stupid knowing that Mina feels the same but can you blame me for feeling this way? Chaeyoung is like my sister and I feel like I am betraying her if I push what I feel for Mina. 

Sigh excaped my lips remembering that time. What I am feeling became more gloomy as the sounds of rain hitting my bedroom's window. I missed her and the others too. Since that incident I didn't go out to meet them as I want time for myself. Turning on my side I pulled one of my pillows hugging it. I just feel that everything was so complicated, and I don't know what to do. 

Flowers on my hand I slowly walked towards where Chaeyoung is resting. The sky was clear but what I am feeling inside was gloomy and storming with different emotions. "Hi Chaeng." I greeted as I place down the flowers sitting in front of her white marble where her name is carved. "Sorry if I just viseted you now." Running my hands on her name I shook my head. "You know what?" I asked chuckling a little. "Since you left Chaeng I became a cry baby which ." Wiping my tears I let out a little chukle again. 

"Maybe you know now what happened between me and Mina." I paused my dry lips. "I told her what I am feeling about her. I told her that I am in love with her." Shaking my head I closed my eyes. "She said she loves me too." Here it is again, the guilt building again in my chest. "I am sorry." I mumbled letting my tears to fall. "I didn't mean to feel this Chaeng and I know Mina didn't want that too." My shoulder shook as I cried didn't know what to say I just stayed there the whole afternoon till night time comes. 


"Ms. Chou?" Lifting my head towards the door I saw my secretary by the door. "Ms. Chou, Ms. Jungyeon is here." I nod my head letting Jungyeon unnie to enter my office. "Unnie." I said standing up welcoming her for a hug. "How are you?" She asked holding me in the shoulder looking at me. "I'm good." I said leading her towards the couch located inside my office. 

"You sure that you're good?" I nod asking my secretary to bring us something that unnie and I can eat. "Yes why?" "Tzuyu you lose some weight and it seems that you are not sleeping well." As I sigh she held my hand. "Is it because on what happened between you and Mina?" I just simply nod and she pick up her phone. "I send a message to the others to meet us at the restaurant near here." My eyes widen earning a small smile from her. "Don't worry I didn't include Mina." 

"Oh my gosh Tzuyu." Nayeon unnie welcomed me with a hug as soon as Jungyeon unnie and I arrived on our meeting place. One by one they all enveloped me into a hug before letting me sit beside Dahyun unnie. "It's been a month Tzuyu." Momo unnie spoke, I just kept my eyes on my hands as I don't know what to say. "We missed you so much Tzuyu." I smiled at Sana unnie who held my hand. "I missed you too unnies. I am sorry I am just in a mess right now." 

"We understand but we are here Tzuyu, you know that you can share your worries to us." I smiled at Sana unnie giving her hand a squeeze. "I know unnies but this is different, Mina is included to this." leaning my back at my seat I sigh. "Do you know that Mina feels the same with me?" I smiled a little as I remember when she said that she's in love with me too. 

"Sana and I know about it." Looking at Momo unnie she shrugged her shoulder. "What?" She asked everyone as we all looked at her. "She told us, but she said that Sana and I should keep it a secret." "Well since you now know about her feelings what will you do now?" Running my hand on my hair I closed my eyes. "Maybe avoid her." "Again? Tzuyu avoiding Mina is stupid. You've been doing that for almost a year now but what? Nothing happens." 

Looking at Jungyeon unnie I let out a dry chuckle. "What do you want me to do? Tell her that we should be together? I can't unnie, Chaeyoung is my bestfriend and she's still her girlfriend." "Chaeyoung is my cousin." Jungyeon unnie said her voice is stern and cold. "It's hard for me that she's gone now, all of us. If you are worried about Chaeyoung I know Mina feels the same too." She stood up looking at me.

"Both of you are important to Chaeng and I know she will understand both of your situation. It's just you Tzuyu that keeps on holding to her. She's gone and it's not easy for all of us. But she wants us to live our life, to keep on moving forward." Grabbing her bag she gave me one last look before leaving. "You know what Tzuyu? You are such a coward. You keep on using Chaeng as an excuse. Your such a loser. I feel bad for Mina, because she fell for the wrong person." I feel like my heart was being stabbed in everyword that Jungyeon unnie is saying. "And for the wrong person, it's you Tzuyu." "I'm sorry Tzuyu." Nayeon unnie said as she followed Jungyeon unnie out of the restaurant.

"You know what Tzuyu, I hate to say this but Jungyeon is right. You are too scared and you are holding onto Chaeng too much, I know Chaeng will understand the two of you." With this I really don't know what to do. I mean they are saying that I am the only one who is not moving on. That Chaeng wants me and Mina to be happy and she will understand me. What should I do? 

This is the third month after the incident and the second month since I talked with Jungyeon unnie. Sending her a message I hoped that she will agree to meet me. "Hey sorry for making you wait." I was glad that she's here. Standing up I hugged unnie as I am happy that she agreed to meet me. "Unnie I am sorry." I said and soon she wrapped her arms around me patting me in the head. "Did I knock some sense to you?' She laughs and we both settled down. 

"Unnie I am sorry if I am like this." I said shaking my head. "I mean I never been too close to everyone like to Chaeyoung and you guys." Nodding her head she reached for my hand. "I know and I am sorry for yelling to you like that. It's just frustrating to see you and Mina being like that knowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter