Part 1

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I let out a sigh, thinking that it will make the weight on chest will be lifted but no. As I take a step closer to where my bestfriend is I feel like it became more and more heavier. Tears filling my eyes, I plopped down in front of white marble where my bestfriend's name is written. "Hi." I said my hands on both side feeling the grass on my palm. 

My head hung low I slowly leaned my forehead against the cold surface of the marble, my hands turning into a fist. "I've tried so hard. I swear." I mumbled closing my eyes. As I cry hard it seems that the sky is feeling what I am feeling. Sadness? Anger? that's not what I am actually feeling right now. What I am feeling is hate, hatred, not with anyone else but hatred to myself.

"Yo... you entrusted me with her." I stated feeling the rain hitting my body hard. "You entrusted me to take care of her.... to protect her... but what I have done?" I asked mainly to myself and to her knowing that she can't even answer me. "I fell for her. I fell for her." My whole body shook not because I am cold but because of crying and the building anger to myself. "I fell for her Chaeyoung-ah. I fell for Mina, your Mina."

 


Let me tell you how the three of us met, how I became close to Chaeyoung and how Chaeyoung and Mina met. 

 

 

I came from Taiwan and my parents decided to move here after what happened to our business, in other words we moved here to start our new life. All is new for us especially for me. New environment, new people, new university, just... all is new.


"Hi." I lift my head from the book that I am reading. "Hi." I said greeting her. "Do you mind if I join you?" She asked and I just shook my head. Sitting in front of me I turned my attention again with the book that I am reading. "I am Son Chaeyoung by the way." Looking at her stretched hand I slowly shook it. "Chou Tzuyu." "You're not Korean?" She asked me her eyes slightly wide and she's smiling.

"I am from Taiwan." "Cool!" I was surprised when she suddenly yelled making everyone around us looked at our direction and the librarian approached us. "Ladies this is a library not a public place where you can chitchat loudly." Chaeyoung and I both looked at each other as she left and both of us laughs. 

That time I learn that Chaeyoung was actually living across our house and she always see me, well me? I am always walking with my head hung low. Since then we became friends and we also became inseperable.

"Yoda!" She jumped behind me wrapping her arms around my neck. I smiled at her and she let go. "Any plans for tonight?" My brows knitted shaking my head. "I have non, why?" She smiled and pulled me with her. "Where are we going?" I asked and we suddenly stopped at the park. "Look." She pointed at the group of girls. 

"What's with them?" I asked, looking at her it's the first time that I saw her smiling like that. "Let me guess." I said scooting closer to this midget. "You like someone there right?" She covered my mouth which makes me laugh at her reaction. "Keep quiet they might hear us." Pulling down her hand away from my mouth I hit her head, but not that hard. "Stupid, our distance to them is like one basketball court away from them, so they can't hear us."

Finding a bench where we can sit and look at them. "So which one is the one you like?" I asked stretching my feet my back leaning on the bench. "The one with red hair." I immediately spotted the girl with red hair. Well she's beautiful and I understand why this midget likes her. I stood up making her jump on her feet. "Where are you going?" She asked me and I smiled at her. "Just relax okay?"

"How can I relax Tzuyu?" Just continue walking Tzuyu don't mind her. She tried her best on stopping me but she's too late as I am standing in front of them and her cowering behind me. "Let's just go." "Relax, trust me." I smiled and faced them. "Hi." I said bowing at them. They all do the same and it's a relief that Ms. Red hair looked at Chaeyoung. 

"My friend and I just want to introduce ourselves." Pulling Chaeyoung to stand beside me I held her shoulder. "This is Chaeyoung and I am Tzuyu." We bowed with me pushing this midget's shoulder. "Hi I am Sana, this is Momo, Nayeon unnie and Mina." Nudging Chaeyoung I signaled her to speak which is I think a bad idea as she stutter alot. "My friend said that she's glad to meet you especially you Mina-ssi."

"You should thank me Chaeng." I as she smiled widely. So wide that her face will split into two. "I think even I thank you for a million times it's not enough. I mean I actually talked to her and it's because of you." "Well yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter