✯ Special Chapter : The Star Moment ✯

✯✯ OUR STAR ✯✯

✯ THE STAR MOMENT ✯

The Birth of A Star


"Noona....where do I put this plate of leftover" Minwoo ask as he helps me clean up the table. Pointing at the side with my mouth as my hand busy washing the dishes with Donghyun oppa. "Just put it there I will clean and pack it later.". As said, Minwoo place the plate on the counter before going back out to the others.

"You should take a break Hyorin-ah... It's hard enough for prepared dinner for 10 people in your pregnant condition." Donghyun told me as he help me wipe the wet plate dry. He kinda telling the truth.. How can I even manage to cook for 10 people in this pregnant condition, I tell you it's not easy but hey, at least I don't burn the dinner for tonight...

Its been a few months since I get together with other peoples. I can't go on public since 5 months ago after my belly starts to show. True, he gave me a lot of attention during those months, but what can I say? I'm a socialize person so I need to hang around people. So tonight I invited Boyfriend's member and Sistar's to have dinner with me. That's not just the reason why I invite them, the other reason is its his comeback promotion week so he won't be home for dinner. I hate having dinner alone.

"Booo!!!" The sound startles me from my daydream, making me slightly bump toward the sink counter which hurt a bit. Looking at the culprit behind me, I slight pout in anger. "Yahhhh Soyou.. Why you do that?"

"I called you five times already you didn't listen unnie. You must be daydreaming about your unborn baby.." She shrugs teased me. All of them have been teasing me when I told them I've been dreaming a small little baby crawling around my house beside its the first baby I will give birth soon after a year and a half of marriage. A year and half of happily marriage.. Who knows I can get married to a hot and younger idol than me. Well I guess age are not important when we are in love.

"Unnie!!! Unnie!!" Soyou panic voice wakes me up again from my daydream.. aish this girl always cut me from my daydream.. Not just my daydream, everyone from the backyard can hear her voice so all of them come running toward the kitchen and what they saw in front of them making all of them panic. "Unnie your water broke!!!" With that, I look below and saw that my legs already wet with the amniotic fluid. I stunned and my brain doesn't work to think of anything before I slowly slide down sitting on the floor.

Soyou quickly hold my arm.. "Unnie hold on.. We will go to the hospital.. Donghyun oppa quick get the car.. Bora Unnie help me.. " Soyou start to take lead as she commands everyone what to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(At the hospital)

Two nurses rush me toward the labour room.. I start to feel pain in my stomach and its hurting so bad. But mostly, is my baby gonna be okay? Am I able to deliver  to a healthy baby? Where is he? Did he know I'm in the hospital? Those questions are running through my mind repeatedly.

I can hear voices around me which I assume the nurses and the doctor in charge. But soon later, my vision starts to fade out and slowly I fell into deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Outside the labour room) (3rd POV)

Dasom, Youngmin and Kwangmin come running toward the others as they are the last one to arrive because they were asked to pack the baby and Hyorin stuffs at home. All of them waiting patiently outside the labour room.

A few minutes later they heard some footsteps coming running toward the labour room. They look up and saw Vixx members still in their performance attires, maybe they rush here after the show. Among them, Ravi face shows the most discomfort and worried face. He stops infront of the glass door that separate the waiting room and labour room trying to manage his way to be on the other side of the door.

Donghyun know how concern Ravi is but all he can do is slowly patting the fella shoulder. Ravi looks at Donghyun before sighs and finds his way toward the chair nearby and flop himself on it.

"I wasn't even there to bring her here. Not just that, I promise to be by her side during the labour, but here I am outside the room not knowing her and our baby condition." He somehow disappointed by himself since he can't keep his promise to his wife and soon to born baby. Bora saw how down Ravi is and decide to comfort him by saying all is going to be okay, Hyorin and the baby will be safe.

Its been 30 minutes since Hyorin is in the labour room. Ravi starts to pacing around hoping that what ever happen in there is doing okay. Soon later the glass door slides open everyone that waiting immediately stand up while Ravi quickly walk toward the doctor. "Doctor, how is my wife? How is the baby? Are they okay?" 

The Doctor shock on how Ravi dressed and second is the amount of people who waiting just for a couple of persons. He looks at the Ravi before smile warmly. "Congrats Mr... " "Kim Wonshik" Ravi quickly replies the Doctor. "Congrats Mr. Kim.. You are now an Appa to a healthy baby girl and your wife is safe. She's resting we will send her to her ward room soon." The Doctor informed it calmly to the new Appa in the waiting room.

Boyfriend members are high-five with each other and start making noises in the waiting room which soon break in silence after Soyou hushes them. A huge relief smile can be seen on Ravi's face. He glad that his wife get through it safely and mostly he excited now that he is an Appa to a new born baby girl. Everyone in the waiting room is congratulating him for his new born baby girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Next Morning) (Ravi POV)

Thank god its Monday today, I don't have an early schedule today that's why I decide to sleep here with my wife last night. I get a glimpse of my baby girl yesterday night. She's so cute and tiny but I still can't hold her in my arm yet. I hope today I wil be able to have her in my arm. Looking at my wife still in deep sleep after what she's been through yesterday make me want to hug her and say thank you. I can't keep my promise yesterday still she gave birth to a beautiful baby.

Few minutes later, a knock can be heard from the outside before a bunch of people come inside filling the before empty room to now crowded room full of bouquets of flowers and bunches of congratulating balloons. Everyone is here, Sistar's, Vixx's, Boyfriends are in the room to wish us on our baby.

"Did you take a rest yesterday Wonshik?" N who was placing a bouquet of flowers at the side table of Hyorin bed. "Nae hyung I'm do get some sleep yesterday, despite being worries all night. I guess I'm really tired since its our first week comeback." I said to N hyung looking at him as he takes a stand a few steps from the bed.

I look at Hyorin and saw her slight frown, is she waking up now? Is it because of the noises in the room? And there she is open her eyes looking around trying to adjust the light in the room and all the random colors.

"Where am I?" Hyorin asked as she looks around. I hold her hand, smiling. "Morning Babe~ Are you feeling okay? You are in the hospital now." She looks at me before close her eyes again,"My head hurt a lot. Why was I here?" She whined a bit trying to reach and rub her forehead before open her eyes showing a bit panic as she touch her belly. "Our baby? What happen to our baby?" I can see she really worried. I heard what Soyou told me last night, its not her fault, maybe its just a mistake. For me what's important is everyone is safe.

"Calm Babe.. Our baby is okay.. She is a healthy baby. I saw her for a bit yesterday, she's cute and very tiny." I try to calm her down softly caressing her hand. With my words I can see she slowly calming down and release a heavy relief sigh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Hyorin POV)

Everyone is a having good time talking with each other and for me I'm really glad I safely gave birth to a beautiful baby that is what Ravi told me. I haven't get to see my baby yet.. I want to see her..

I heard a knock on the door before the door slowly opens and a nurse walking inside holding a baby in her arm. Finally my baby... I want her in my arm now. Ravi gets up, with that the nurse transfer the baby in her arm to Ravi arm. I can see Ravi really excited as he able to hold his daughter. How cute.. that big baby husband of mine now is an Appa to a newborn baby.

After the nurse walk out everyone start to surround Ravi and trying to touch our baby. It's funny to see Ravi tries to have the baby by himself, he kinda be a possessive Appa. He looks at me while Bora helps me to sit up on the bed before Ravi sit in an empty space beside me on the bed.

"Here babe.. our daughter.." He slowly put our daughter in my arm. Honestly I feel awkward carrying a baby in my arm, but soon enough I manage to hold her safely in my arm. "She so tiny.. and beautiful.." I can't stop smiling, looking at my daughter.. the baby I just gave birth to yesterday.

"Unnie we should give her a name... She should have a beautiful name like Haneul." Dasom look at me and Ravi as she suggested a name for our daughter. Haneul... its a pretty name but I don't really attach to that name. "The name is pretty Dasom but I don't think it suits her well.." Ravi nods along with my statement agreeing with my opinion. He too don't really feel attach with Haneul. Maybe because there's too many Haneul in South Korea.. since the meaning behind the name visually the sky.

Everyone is trying to help to give our daughter a beautiful name such as Boyoung, Bomi, Nayoung, Jungmi and even some suggested for her to have my real name. I'm not gonna lie all the suggestions are really good, but I still don't like it. Looking and softly caressing my baby face, making her twitch a bit, causing me and even Ravi to smile.

"How about Byul?" A silent Leo spoke up among the people in the room. I quickly look up and smile to him. "Byul... HyeByul... Kim HyeByul.." I love that name.. Byul.... I look at my daughter... My Hyebyul.. Ravi also smiles as I told everyone her full name. He agrees, HyeByul sound much better than any names they mentioned before.

Ken looks at Leo. "Why Byul though? How can you choose Leo Hyung suggestion over my 10 names suggestion?" I chuckle upon Ken whine. Everyone looks at Leo. "Byul means Star. Our most closest Star is our Starlight and Star1.. so I choose Star as her behind name." Leo with his straightest face trying to explain to others why he choose Byul and why even I and Ravi agree to it. The others just ooooo~ing as they understand Leo explanation.

Starting there everyone take turns to hold and even try to introduce themselves to the baby who can't even understand them. I look at Ravi before holding his hand. he looks at me full of love before slight kiss my forehead. "Thank you Babe.. For giving me the most beautiful Star in the world."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the middle of the night because of the same dream I dreamt every pass two years.
Why does the dream keep hunting me every night. Why do we have to choose this way? Can we go back to the way we used to be? Looking at the sleeping Star beside me really hurt my heart as she has to grow up a far from her Appa.


Tadaaaaaaaahhhhhh~~~~~ New chapter... Special Chapter... Actually I want to rewrite the story but instead of rewrite I make a new chapter..

Hope you ollzzz like it...
DCKIMI out.. bbbyooonnggg~~~~

[CONTENTID5]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID5]