☆Love Letter☆

✯✯ OUR STAR ✯✯

✯ LOVE LETTER ✯

WHO HE IS


(Hyorin POV)
We are on our way home to my own home after the show. Its hard enough to get Star get in the car with me, but with manager oppa help I manage to get Star in the car with me while my sister goes to her own home.

"Let Dens.... uuuuu... I whike ded..." My Little Star sings to I Like That in her not fully perfect pronunciation as what she saw and heard from my performance earlier with Sistar. She even attempt to dance with her tiny leg and arm. How cute...

Chuckling and smiling I caress her hair as she sit down afterward. "Umma... Byullie too want to sing and dance like Umma... Byullie want to wear pretty clothes like Umma and Immo.." she said excitedly. "Nae Star.. you can.. Umma and Immo will help you to learn singing and dancing.." I smiled replying to her tiny dream. I'm sure she's gifted.. I can sing and dance... Her father can rap and even composing.. I'm sure she can be a brighter Star on the stage..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(At home)
I was cooking the dinner for me and Byul while the Little Star watches the tv by herself. She was watching her favourite cartoon, well its every kid's bestfriend Mr Pororo. I can hear her sing along with the ending of the cartoon song. That's mean she will come searching for me soon enough.

Running toward me after the cartoon over she act cute "Umma.. Byullie is hungry.. can Byullie eat now..?". Who can resist the cuteness that she show. My heart melts everytime she does that. "Sure Star.. go take a seat at your chair and Umma will bring the food there hmm...". She nodded before walk to her own chair manage herself get on the chair waiting for me to bring the food to the table. A bit later, me and Byul eat our dinner, looking at her finish her food really make me remind of him again for the third time today. How can she be so like him? Her nose. Her eyes. Mix with my smile, that look really good on her. Everything about her is good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(That Night)

Brushing our teeth together after a bath before walk over to the bed. "Byullie love sleep with Umma... Immo make weird noise when sleeping Byullie can't sleep.." She jump on the bed after I put her on the bed showing how she excited to be able to sleep with me today.

Chuckling before sit on the bed fixing the blanket. "Really? Did Immo sound weird?" She lay down to get under the blanket. "Nae... Like Appa..." She quietly mumbles under the blanket. She's right... I remember how she has always slept with us when she was 2 years old. She wakes up easily hearing her Appa snores. Maybe she's just like me.. I also wake up in the middle of night because of the snores but soon it becomes something I used to hear and even make me sleep deeper.

Fixing the blanket over us after I lay down, she merely wraps her tiny arm around my waist. "Umma.. Byullie miss Appa. When will appa come see us?" My heart break hearing her question. I don't know what is the right answer to that question. "Appa is busy Star.. Maybe sooner or later he will come see you okay.." caressing her hair as I try to make a reason for her Appa whereabout.

"Umma... can umma sing to Byullie.. The song that appa sing to Byullie to sleep?" She looks at me. Tapping her tiny nose while smiling. How can I say no to her favourite song in the world.. her sweet lullaby.. Eventhough her Appa doesn't sing a lot, but he sings it to his daughter every night. "Sure thing baby.. Umma will sing it for you.." She smile and close her eyes getting ready to sleep.



Even if I’m not a good talker, please understand me
I will tell you all of the truth that I’ve been keeping


Do you remember the day we first met?
Your pretty lips smiled at me


After that day, I was determined
That I never want to lose you from my embrace
That I will go till the end...


With just a few lines of the song I can hear a calm breathing from Byul signing she already fall asleep. A magic only that song can create. But I doesn't stop there, so I continue to sing.

Saying I love you with words might not be enough, but
Still I will confess to you today


I wanna be with you, always from a step behind you
Don’t forget there’s a person who will protect you


After I met you, I found something to do
It is to make you smile all day, every single day


There might be times when I’m really busy but
In my head, there are only thoughts of you


Saying I love you with words might not be enough but
Still I will confess to you today


This song is not just a magic song for HyeByul. But also for me and him.The first song I heard when both of us in a really tight situation. When we both know how hurt love can be before we found one another.

When you tell me to cheer up
When your eyes are looking at me
Those things make me exist right now
I have nothing else to tell you but I love you


Thank you so much for waiting for me till the end
For looking at me without shaking


Lean on me, believe in my love
Let’s be together for always, forever


I love you, I need you.
I love you, I need you.
It’s only you for always


Stay by my side, I’ll comfort you
Let’s love as if the world stopped like this


Thank you for being you


I can feel the tears running down my cheek as I finish the song. I know the road we choose are not the best for both of us, but I guess this is the only choice we can make when we have another commitment in our hand. I don't blame him for that, we make the choice together and I will keep my promise to raise Byul by myself. The only thing that he leaves behind for us is a song.. the "Love Letter". Love Letter for myself and Hyebyul.

Looking at the sound asleep Star before slowly caressing her hair softly kiss her crown head. Kim Hyebyul, the name we gave to represent both our fandom. Star1.... Starlight... Byul... Star...

"Thank you for giving me the 3 years Star in my life, KIM WONSHIK.." With that, slowly my eyes felt the tiredness after the day I've been through.

There the last chapter to conclude my short story.. I hope you have fun reading.. Thank you... ✯✯

[CONTENTID5]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID5]