☆Star of Life☆

✯✯ OUR STAR ✯✯

✯ THE LITTLE STAR ✯

MY SECRET


"Ummaaaa...." called the Little Star, creating a bright smile in my face.
Opening my arm to receive the hug from the Little Star before carrying her in my arm.

"Hey cute Star.. Do you miss umma so much hmm.." I caress her back before looking at her face which resemble him. The Little Star can only nod and pouts while fidgeting the necklace around my neck.My smile gets even bigger looking at her cuteness. Sometimes I wonder what did I do to deserve this Little Star.

Looking in front I can see a younger girl coming running and gasping for air toward us making me chuckle and pity toward her. "Ya..yaahhh.. Byul-ah... what did Immo say? Stick and walk with Immo right... You can get lost if you run away like that.." she scolds the Little Star that go by the name HyeByul or Byul for short, while still trying to gasp for air.

"Mianhaeyo Immo... Byullie want to be with Umma... " plead the Little Star a bit sulking with the scold she received. Smilling and tapping the younger girl shoulder trying to soothe her breathing. "Sorry Hye Jung-ah... I should go and get you two from the parking lot, but the fans is still out there.." Hye Jung can just shake her head.."aniya unnie.. its okay.. besides your manager oppa get us at the back gate so its cool.."

The Little Star pokes her umma cheek to divert the attention back to her where her umma reply with a peck on the cheek. "Byullie want to see umma dance and sing... can Byullie do that?" She says still fidgeting with my necklace. Poor Little Star, she has always had to ask permission to watch me performing on stage. This is not how a child should ask from her umma. But in HyeByul case, she has to be secret to other people while her parent both living their dream.

Smiling and slightly kiss her cheek.. "Of course you can baby.. you can stay with Hye Jung Immo while Umma, Bora Immo, Soyou Immo and Dasom Immo dance and sing on stage.." With that I bring her with me to the backstage as our turn, Sistar have to perform on stage.

I, Kim Hyorin have to keep Kim Hye Byul existing in this world just so that our career won't be affected.


Here the first chapter...
I hope it a good start..
I don't know if it confusing or not because I don't know my writing style yet...
But.. Do enjoy reading it...
Comment can help me fix my mistake and inspire me.. Thank you.. ✯✯

[CONTENTID5]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID5]