Chapter 3

Youngest Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer:  I don't own Roommates.  I only own Adrian Carabello and the members of Secret Criminal.  Thank you and enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, I haven't driven a car like this in a long time."  Seho cried as he fiddled with the shifts and mechanics of the car.  "I think I broke something!"

I laughed and held the worm close to my chest.  "You broke something?"  After a couple minutes, he sighed then let out a breathy, "Is it good?  Is it not working?"  My view of the front window was suddenly obstructed as a piece of metal popped up fromt the car.  "I opened the hood."  He laughed and sheepishly stepped out of the car to close the hood.  We laughed and giggled as they had trouble closing a trunk.  "Can we get home safely?"  Sunny complained.  I poked her shoulder.  "It could be worse."  

"How?"  She questioned.  I rolled my eyes and imagined a situation worse than this which wasn't difficult.  "We could have a flat." I gestured towards the tires that were behind us.  "Instead it's only a minor problem of not knowing how to work the car." I crossed my arms and leaned back into my seat, feeling proud of myself even though I did absolutely nothing.  Still feels good though.  

Gook Joo gasped and leaned over Sunny to place her hand on my head.  "He one-upped you, Sunny."  My eyes widened and I hastily bowed my head in a desperate attempt to apologize to Sunny.  How could I have been so rude?!  "Im so sorry, Noona!  Please forgive me."  My eyes snapped shut and I scrunched them together.  It hasn't even been a day and I could have pissed someone off.  I felt a weight on my shoulders and I flinched.  "It's fine, Adrian."  I heard Sunny reassure me and slowly opened my eyes to look at her.  She was grinning, but I still apologized again... and again.  "Adrian!"  I jumped.  "It's okay!"  She sighed, smiling, and pat me on the head.  I could feel the heat in my cheeks and shied away from her. 

"Ah, so cute!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes, we arrived at a street of houses all white and black and modern-looking.  "The house on your right is going to be ours."  Mr. Jo announced.  The house was big, big enough to fit all of us.  I hope.  It better not be one of those houses where the outside is big and the inside is tiny.  That would .  

"Woah! It's so pretty."  Gook Ju exclaimed.  We pulled up into an outdoor garage.

"Welcome!"  He turned off the car.  Gook Ju thanked him and the rest of us followed.  "Good work."  

"It really was a lot of work." He giggled as he stepped out of the car.  "I even opened the hood."  I smiled and tightened my hold around the worm as I made my way to the house, then back tracked as to help carry out the luggage.  

Various noises erupted from us as we opened the front door.  "Nana!"  Mr. Jo yelled.  Nana is still here?  Is she going to be staying for another season?  My eyebrows furrowed and I gently placed the bags on the ground next to the sofa.  

"You're back?"  A high-pitched voice called out.  Unconscously, I answered her obvious question.  "Hello!" 

She gasped and the sounds of pans and pots clanging resonated.  "I haven't gotten anything done!"

"It's okay"  Mr. Jo panted and heaved whilst trying to drag the suitcases inside.  "Oh jeez"  

Ryohei tapped me on the shoulder and led me back to the doorway.  "Take off your shoes."  He suggested, taking off his shoes.  I followed, then wandered back to Sunny, quickly bowing to Nana.  "Hi!" Sunny laughed. "Awkward."

Gook Ju and Mr. Jo started bickering about the poster on the wall and I made my way to the grand piano.  It was black and sleek and it was beautiful.  If only I could play.  

"WAH!"

I spun around, my dark locks obstructing my view, to look at who sreamed.  Sunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter