Chapter 1

Youngest Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is my first fanfic on this site and I thought it would be fun to write something a lot of people don't write about.  Please give me feedback about this story and any future stories I may have.  I do not own Roommates or anything else except my OCs Adrian and Alejandro along with Secret Criminal!

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

I was on my way to a cafe to meet The Roommates.  Well, my brother was driving me there. "Do you think its gonna be fun there?"  Alejandro asked me.

"Of course!"  I slapped his arm with my hands excitedly, careful not to push his hands off the steering wheel. "Guk Joo is going to be there!"   

"My name is Adrian Caraballo from Secret Criminal."

He laughed. "Why are you so obsessed with her?"  

"Because she is very pretty and funny. Duh." I said, straightening my back in my seat.

He nodded and took a hand off the wheel to ruffle my hair.  "Hey!"  I screeched in protest.  "Don't mess up my hair!"  Smacking him upside the head, I tried to fix my shaggy mane of dark hair.  "Alright ,alright." Alejandro quickly raised his hands in surrender before placing one of them behind my head and pulling me in for a hug. "You're a good little brother."  He said.

"I know," I smirked. "You've been blessed to have a brother like me." 

He laughed and shoved me away. "You little ."

As we were pulling up to a curb, I spotted a pair of figures standing outside a cafe. "Oh, I think I see one of my roomma- Oh my god!"  I quickly leaned into the dashboard, trying to get a better look at the person.  Is that who I think it is?  "Is that Girl's Generation's Sunny?!"  Alejandro yelled. 

"What made you want to be on 'Roommates'?"

"I wanted to meet new people.  I've been busy with being a trainee ever since I was young, so I want to experience new things."

"I think it is..." A girl, possibly Sunny, was sitting on top of a pile of suitcases with a man standing next to her. They looked eager watching us as our car pulled up.  Alejandro unbuckled my seatbelt and unlocked the door before saying,  "Get your and get out or else I will start to fanboy."  I chuckled and stepped out of the car.  Pulling the trunk open, I grabbed my three suitcases and called out, "¡Te amo hermano!"1

"Yo también te amo! No hacer nada estúpido!"2  He replied.  Laughing, I walked over to the other Roommates. 

"Uh... hi."  I bowed.  It was awkward, but it was a start. "My name's Adrian Caraballo.  From Secret Criminal."

"I'm Girls Generation's Sunny. Nice to meet you." The girl, now confirmed as Sunny, introduced herself.

A man with black hair that went to his ears and an awkward smile then introduced himself.  "And I am Ryohei. I'm an actor."  He's an actor?  He was pretty handsome; he could pass off as a senior kpop group member.  "Nice to meet you all." I mumbled.

Three words to describe the atmosphere.... it was awkward.

After a couple moments of stuffy silence, we spotted a van roll up to the curb.  The door opened and a chubby woman stepped out of it.  "Hi everyone!" She cheered.  That... is Guk Joo.  Oh , yes!  I grinned, but felt my shyness kick in and found myself shuffling behind Ryohei.  He looked at me funny, but said nothing.  "You're here early."

"Nice to meet you." Sunny chuckled as a hanger fell out of the car.  Smiling sheepishly, Guk Joo quickly picked it up and placed it back in the car.

"Do you want me to help you?"

"Can you hold onto this guy for me?"  Guk Joo handed her a giant Worms plushie.

"What is that?!" Sunny laughed as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter