Chapter 2

Youngest Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to the people who read the first chapter!  I did not expect you to read this story as most of the tags used are pretty uncommon.  There needs to be more maleoc stories out there.  Anyway, I know the first chapter wasn't written that well, but if it was amazing I think I would be a little concerned.  I wanted to create this story to improve my writing skill, but also so some people could enjoy what I write in the process.... does that make sense?  

Whatever, I do not own Roommates or anything else except my OCs Adrian and Alejandro along with Secret Criminal!

"I'm Jackson."  Jackson's voice was quiet and I could see him bowing to Ryohei as we walked up to them. 

"Hi, I'm Sunny."  Sunny introduced herself, bowing as well.  Before the rest of us could introduce ourselves a white car pulled up to the curb.  "It's a celebrity car." She said, sipping from her coffee.

Can a car be a celebrity?  I mean, there are quite a bit of people who know a lot about cars, so can they be famous?  Like a mustang, those are quite famous.

Snapping out of my daydream, I watched as an older man, likely to be in his 40s, with slicked back blonde hair and a tan, stepped out of the car.  The first thing he said was, "Yo, what's up, Goop Joo!"  Goop Joo?  What?  I laughed and face palmed.  What?  

I started laughing harder when 'Goop Joo' corrected him, imitating his slang. "Not Goop Joo! Guk Joo, yo!  Do you know Guk Joo?"  He ignored what she said and instead joked, pointing at her legs, "Yo! You got a mosquito bite."  My face was red by now and I stumbled over to Sunny and leaned on her.  "I can't right now," I gasped.  "It's too much."  Sunny laughed and slipped her arms around my torso, holding me up as I started to fall to my knees.

I quickly sobered up as the man, who I still didn't know the name of, turned to Sunny and exclaimed, "Yo!  Girls' Generation!"  They shook hands and he quickly pulled her into a side hug.  "Yes, I'm Sunny."  She had a big grin on her face and I could see her suppressing giggles.  

Next, he turned towards Ryohei.  "Yo, it's the japanese man."  He said. "I saw you."  

"Where?"  Guk Joo asked.

"On Myung Ran Jeot."  What'd he say?  I- What is that?  A food product?  Everybody laughed and I became even more confused.  

"You mean Myung Ryang!"  Guk Joo laughed, slapping the man's bicep.  What is Myung Ryang?  Asking Sunny the question I was embarrassed when she looked at me funny.  "You don't know what Myung Ryang is?"

"No."

"Well, you need to watch it."  She crossed her arms. "It's a movie, with Ryohei in it."  I nodded and hid behind her as the man- 

"What's the man's name?"  I had to know.  It was killing me and I was too embarrassed to ask him myself.  

"Oh my god."  Again, Sunny looked at me like I was insane.  "I need to educate you.  How have you not know him?"  I blushed and defensively exclaimed, "I'm a foreigner!"  

She nodded her head, like it made sense to her and sighed before speaking, "He is a member of the senior hiphop group, g.o.d."  I nodded, gesturing for her to go on. "His name is Park Joon-hyung, the guy I said I wanted to meet."  

"Ooohh, that makes sense now."  She raised an eyebrow.  "That's why you were grinning so much."  She blushed, but said nothing of it.  Our conversation was cut short when the man, now known as Joon-hyung,  turned towards me, obviously surprised I managed to sneak my way over here without him knowing and yelled, "Yo!  What's your name?"  

I blushed and slouched my shoulders again, going rigid when he pulled me in for a man hug.  (A/N  I have no idea what the thing with the handshake and hug combination is called.  Sorry!)  "I am Adrian Caraballo from Secret Criminal."  I mumbled.

"Nice lip piercing."  He pointed to said piercing and I instictively slipped my tongue out from between my lips to play with it.  

"Thank you."

Joon-hyung walked away from me and towards Jackson.  I never introduced myself to Jackson, did I?  Oops.  "Yo!  Jackson!"  He went in for another one of his hugs, but Jackson bowed before he could.  It ended up with him bowing and Joon-hyung patting his back.  "JYP Family."

"Yeah,"  Jackson agreed.

"You're chinese, right?"

Jackson agreed again.  "So do you speak Chinese, English, or Korean?"  Joon-hyung asked.

Coudn't he speak all three?  It was confirmed when Jackson said in English, "I speak everything."  Joon-hyung joined in English as well.

"Nice Dude!"  I laughed, having understood what they said.  Who said dude anymore? "You can understand them?"  Ryohei asked me.

I nodded.  "yes, I speak English as well as Spanish and Korean."  I didn't feel as shy anymore with Ryohei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter