1012 ft. —suga

—1012 ft. jung eunji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1012 ft. —bts suga

1012 ft. —suga ' eunji

1012 ft. —suga, eunji, joy

_________________________________________________

she knows it's not right for her to have feelings for him. her own best friend. he has feelings for someone else. but she can't control her own feelings. it just comes naturally.

suga and eunji has been best friends for god knows how long, they attended the same kindergarten and it goes on to high school. as they grow, eunji realises she's starting to have feelings for him, no matter how hard she tries to deny the fact that she likes him, she just can't. because it's a fact. 
suga's the school's kingka, admired by everyone. whereas eunji, is the school's just eunji. most of the students, girls, hates eunji. they'd always bash her for being close to their so called suga 'oppa'. there was once eunji got bullied by a bunch of girls and suga defended her. suga likes the queenka, joy, and is yet to confess.
he would always talk to eunji about how pretty joy is and how kind-hearted she is.

"eunji-ah", suga called her name as he ran down the school's hallway and walked towards her with a wide grin.
"i'm going to confess to joy today", suga said to her while holding her hands.
eunji felt her world crashing down as soon as she heard what he said. but nonetheless, she tried to act happy for him and put on a smile.
"really? that's great! i'm sure she'll accept you yoongi-ah", eunji said then walked away speeding up as she felt like she's gonna tear up anytime soon. yoongi is suga's real name, his nickname is suga and he prefers people calling him suga but for eunji, he would always prefer her calling him yoongi.
"bwoya, what's wrong with that girl, she seems so unusual, she didn't even encourage me", suga muttered to himself but then just shrugged it off.

during lunch, eunji searched for suga everywhere to eat lunch with him, well not until she remembered that he's going to confess to joy on this very day.
she sighed but tried the rooftop and what she saw made her heart shatter into pieces. 
he's right there, the guy she loves, standing infront of another girl, with a bouquet of flowers.
the next thing she saw completely made her break down, they were hugging. 
she ran with tears in her eyes all the way to the bathroom. she cried. she cursed herself inwardly for even having feelings for him. she felt sick, and decided to go home. just to be greeted by another mischief.

her cousin from england, jung yonghwa, seated on the dining table with her family eating. well it wasn't really anything much, not until her father called her and gave her serious talk.
about how it would be better if she leaves for england to study with yonghwa for a few years.
she didn't want it but she didn't reject the offer. she just thought about how she should get off of yoongi and going to england, would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter