1012 ft. —chanyeol

—1012 ft. jung eunji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1012 ft. —exo chanyeol

1012 ft. —chanyeol ' eunji

1012 ft. —chanyeol, eunji, suho

________________________________________________
"hyung, please, i have to go to her, she's probably crying right now", chanyeol said to suho.
it's late at night and it's raining heavily, the loud thunderstorms can definitely cause a heart attack.
the exo members are stuck at their company for the moment as their van is being used by their manager.
chanyeol on the other side, has been pleading his hyungs, so that they'd let him go over to apink's dorm which isn't even that far. 
chanyeol and eunji has been in a relationship for a year. and it is indeed, well known in the kpop industry. the fans went wild, some couldn't accept it, but the others supported them. 
they recently fought with each other.

FLASHBACK
chanyeol was furious. he was watching eunji's drama and what he saw made him super mad. the kiss scene between eunji and kim min suk. he would've accepted it if eunji told him beforehand, but she didn't. he felt betrayed for some reason. 
he called her multiple times just to get no reply. he couldn't take it anymore and furiously went over to apink's dorm. 
he rang the doorbell to see eunji with her messy hair and sleepy eyes. she was asleep.
"oh oppa, why are you here? my other members aren't here, since they have other sche—", she was shocked to see him. 
"why didn't you tell me?", chanyeol stared deep into her eyes cutting her off.
"tell you what?", eunji asked him cluelessly.
"are you seriously gonna be like this?", chanyeol asked her accusingly. he thought she was trying to act as if she did not have a kiss scene.
eunji was starting to get mad since chanyeol wouldn't tell her what she did wrong and was just accusing her.
"oppa, just tell me what i did wrong, gosh", eunji said and sighed deeply.
"you go around kissing other guys without telling your own boyfriend? is that what you do?", chanyeol asked her without realising what he said sounds really offensive and wrong. she felt as if he was referring to her as a .
"bwo?", eunji was starting to get teary at what he said.
"YOU HAD A KISS SCENE WITH KIM MIN SUK, WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO CLUELESS?", chanyeol yelled at her.
eunji was shocked hearing the ton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter