1012 ft. —baekhyun

—1012 ft. jung eunji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1012 ft. —exo baekhyun

1012 ft. —baekhyun ' eunji

1012 ft. —baekhyun, eunji, sehun, kai

________________________________________________

"it's snowing" eunji muttered to herself while sitting drinking a cup of hot chocolate in her favourite cafe during christmas. the first snow. 
byun baekhyun on the other side. has been keeping his eyes on her. watching her every moves. he might sound like a stalker, but no, he admires her. focusing on her petite figure, her beautiful face features, he has always admired her. 
he works there, at the cafe. and he knows exactly when she'd come here. she visits the cafe often. every weekends. she hasn't missed a day. and baekhyun, would always look forward to her presence. 
even though she visits the cafe often, they have never talked to each other. weird. why? because eunji got close to all the other staffs while here baekhyun is, in a nutshell. 
he has no courage. 
he bought her a gift, a christmas gift. he was going back and forth thinking if he should give it to her.
"hyung, just give it to noona, you already bought it anyways, you wouldn't want to waste your chance", his younger friend, sehun said to him while the other younger, kai stood by sehun's side nodding his head, agreeing to sehun. kai and sehun works at the cafe too, and  both are close to eunji. 
"i should, yes, i should", baekhyun said to them and patted their shoulders before exiting the counter. 
he had courage for once, well acted like he did, but not until he turned around and walked back to the counter with his fingers tapping his chin.
"no, i shouldn't, she doesn't even know me", baekhyun said. the younger lads just sighed and shook their heads at him being cowardly.
"hyung, seriously, just go", kai said then pushed baekhyun to her table with sehun tagging along.
"hi noona, merry christmasss, we'd like to introduce someone to you even though we're pretty sure you've seen him more than 20 times", sehun said to eunji and she gave them a clueless look before wishing them a merry christmas back.
kai pointed at baekhyun who had a gift in his hands while looking at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter