1012 ft. —jiyong

—1012 ft. jung eunji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1012 ft. —bigbang's gd

1012 ft. —gd ' eunji​

1012 ft. —gd, eunji, bigbang, apink

________________________________________________

they're in their waiting room for 'sbs gayo daejun 2016' getting ready.
"hyung", seungri called out jiyong.
no reply.
"hyung", this time daesung tried.
still no reply.
taeyang then had enough and shook his shoulders. jiyong turned his head just to see 4 pairs of eyes staring at him. 
"bwo?", he asked cluelessly. "you've been zoning out, you fool", top said to him then flicked his forehead.
"it's just that, i miss her, i shouldn't have said all those stuff to her", jiyong said to the other 4 while looking down.
the other 4 just looked at him with sympathy.
"hyung, if you really love her, swallow your pride, and go get her back", seungri said to him.

FLASHBACK

they were both tired due to their hectic schedules and had no time for each other. eunji stayed at her dorm alone since her members had other schedules to attend while she had none. jiyong, as well, was there at eunji's dorm. lying on the sofa. eunji had enough, she couldn't take it anymore, everytime he came over, they wouldn't be able to spend time as he would always be worn out. eunji understands how tired he is, but lately, he hasn't been paying attention to her, he's always too focused on his work and would just give simple replies to eunji.
eunji decided to talk to him about it. 
"oppa"
"erm", he replied her, yet again not giving her his attention.
"oppa, look at me", she said to him.
"just say it, i'm listening", he said while closing his eyes. eunji sighed deeply and she started burning up.
"oppa, i can't do this anymore", she said to him while looking down.
"what's that supposed to mean?", he said to her while finally sitting up.
"i can't, everytime you come, you either just sleep, or lie down, you never give me your attention anymore, you keep on giving me short replies, and you rarely text or call me now, i know you're tired but i miss the old you, what happened to us?", she said to him while he just looked at her.
"eunji", he said then sighed.
"you know how crazy my schedule is, i tried to text and call you, but i couldn't, i'm too busy with my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter