Èr - A Whole New Generation

Our Little Angels

I like their Lotto concept ^^ aahhh, I really miss my Lu Han and Yifan gégé TT


Please.... keep your expectations low!! ^^


Several hours later, Kris still hadn’t returned home. It was nearly seven o’clock, so Lu Han figured that Kris must have had a busy day with all the recent photograph of their new models. Lu Han’d already cooked for dinner; he didn’t normally like to cook for their meals, though he was actually quite good at it, but he’d been bored (and a bit nervous) and had decided that would be the best way to take his mind off things. He’d cooked Kris’s favorite meal, Jajangmyeon, along with a few other things, but it looked as though Kris wouldn’t be home in time to enjoy it while it was warm. 

After waiting another thirty minutes, Lu Han came to the conclusion that he was tired of sitting there alone, thinking over what he’d say to Kris. He decided to drop by Chanyeol and Baekhee’s house, and have a little chat with them. Getting up from his chair in the living room, Lu Han walked into the kitchen and placed the left over food in the refrigerator, before leaving Kris a note, telling him where he’d gone.

Lu Han appeared with a small ‘pop’ outside the couple’s home, fifteen minutes from his (and Kris) apartement. Wrapping his winter coat tighter around his lanky body to protect him against the November's chill, Lu Han knocked lightly on the door. Chanyeol opened the door a few seconds later, and smiled when he saw who it was.

“Hey, Hannie!” He greeted, stepping back to let his friend inside. “Come in, come in. What are you doing here? Nothing’s wrong, isn’t it?” He asked with a frown, noticing the slightly worried look Lu Han had.

“No, nothing’s wrong exactly. At least, not yet,” Lu Han added with a small sigh, as he stepped into the comfortable living room. “You wouldn’t happen to have any idea where Kris is, would you?”

“Still at work, probably. I think he had a good bit of paper work to get done, and you know how Fannie is about having everything done on time,” Chanyeol said as he followed his friend to the couch. “But you didn’t have to come all the way over here for that, you know. You could have just called us. So what’s up?”

Before Lu Han could answer, Baekhee came running into the living room, looking flushed and excited. She didn’t even notice Lu Han’ presence as she turned to Chanyeol and exclaimed, “Channie.. the test, it’s positive! We’re having a baby!” As Chanyeol jumped up from the couch and swung his wife around in his excitement, Lu Han noticed a pregnancy test clutched in Baekhee’s right hand.

When Chanyeol finally released her, Baekhee noticed Lu Han sitting on the couch and said, “Oh, hello Lu Han! Isn’t it wonderful? I can’t believe I’m going to be a mother!”

Smiling as he stood up to hug them both, Lu Han laughed, “Yes, and Chanyeol is going to be a father. You’re going to have a hard time keeping him from spoiling this kid rotten, Baekhee. Congratulations, though.”

Baekhee laughed as Chanyeol scowled slightly. “You’re probably right about that. Now, what are you doing here anyway? Not that you aren’t welcomed any time you want, but we hardly ever seen you here without Kris. Is something wrong with you guys?”

Lu Han shook his head as he sat back down. “No, I think Kris is still at work. Although, I did have something I wanted to talk to you guys about, before I tell Kris.”

“What is it?” Chanyeol asked in concern as he sat down in a chair across from Lu Han, pulling Baekhee into his lap.

“It’s kind of ironic, really, considering what you two just found out,” Lu Han began with a small laugh.

“What do you mean?” Baekhee asked curiously, as she settled herself into her husband’s lap, pulling her soft long dark brown hair back into a pony tail as she spoke.

“Well, as Kris might have told you, I’ve been feeling a bit sick in the mornings lately,” Lu Han said. As they nodded, he continued, “So, I went to Hyundai Hospital today to find out what was wrong. They did all sorts of tests on me, and it turns out that I’m two weeks pregnant with twins.” Lu Han waited anxiously for his friends’ responses.

“P-pregnant?” Chanyeol choked after a moment of tense silence, holding in his laughter. “You’ve got to be kidding. Lu Han, guys can’t get pregnant!”

Lu Han sighed. “That’s what I said. According to the Doctor, adult male werewolves who are exclusively involved in ual relationships with other men are fully capable of becoming pregnant. It’s rare, but not at all impossible.”

“So you’re serious?” Baekhee asked in shock. Lu Han nodded, and she smiled. “Well, that’s good news, isn’t it? I think you would make a great mother!”

“Yeah, Hannie,” Chanyeol said, once he’d recovered from his shock. “I don’t see what you were so nervous about. I mean, I’m sure Kris’ll be happy with this, especially if it’s something you want. You know he can’t say no to you about anything.”

“I know,” Lu Han said with a sigh. “It’s not so much Kris’ reaction to the news that I’m pregnant that I’m worried about. I’m much more concerned about how he’ll react when he learns that it’s up to the Ministry to decide if we even get to keep the children.”

“What do you mean, it’s up to the Ministry? Why’s it any of their business if you want to have kids?” Chanyeol asked with a frown.

“Doctor Yixing told me that because I’m a werewolf, I’ve got to submit to another examination by the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. Then, a hearing will be held to determine whether or not I have to have an abortion, or if I can give birth to them. If they do decide to let me deliver, we might still have to given them up for adoption!” In his frustration, Lu Han stood up and started pacing around the room. “And something else the Doctor told me. No matter what the Committee decides, once I’m no longer pregnant, I’m supposed to take this potion that will make me infertile. That way, I’ll never be able have kids of my own after this.”

Apparently not knowing what to do with himself, Lu Han sat back down on the couch, putting his head in his hands in resignation. “Isn’t it enough that people hate me because of what I am? I mean, I can’t hold a decent job for long, and if I weren’t with Kris, I’d never be able to find a place to live, because I wouldn’t be able to afford it! Now, I don’t even have a say in the future of my own children.”

Baekhee climbed off of Chanyeol’s lap and moved over to the couch. Putting her arm around Lu Han in an attempt to comfort him, Baekhee said, “Come on, Lu Han, don’t talk like that. There’s still a chance the Ministry will let you guys raise the twins. If I know Kris, he won’t take no for an answer about something like this.”

“Yeah,” Chanyeol said. “Kris won’t let the Ministry keep you guys from taking care of your own children. And there’s got to be something we can do to help.”

Looking up at them, Lu Han said, “Actually, there is. Doctor Yixing said that we would be allowed to have several people witnesses speak to the Committee on our behalf, saying that I’m not dangerous, and that Kris and I would make good parents. He said that it would be best to have as many witnesses as possible, and that he would also be required to give his testimony.”

“Well that’s it, then.” Baekhee said. “Chanyeol and I will be glad to testify on your behalf, and I’m sure Jongin and Kyunghye will too.”

“Yeah,” Chanyeol said in agreement. “I bet we could even get all of the peoples in this city to talk to those idiots at the Ministry. They could make them see sense.”

Lu Han nodded, smiling once again. “I hope you’re right. I know I only found out about this today, and I still don’t know exactly how Kris is going to react to this, but I’m already very attached to the idea of having kids. I’d be devastated if we had to give them up. I’m sure you know what I mean,” he said, throwing a slightly amused glance at Chanyeol and Baekhee.

“Of course we do,” Baekhee began. Before she could finish speaking, however, there was another knock on the door.

Chanyeol got up from his comfortably overstuffed chair with a slight groan. “I bet it’s Kris, coming to look for you, Hannie. You know that clingy dragon can’t go five minutes after work without seeing you,” he said with a laugh as he approached the door.

He laughed even harder when opened the door, to find that it was indeed Kris, holding the note Lu Han had left in his hand. “Speak of the Devil!” Chanyeol exclaimed. “Come on in, y dragon. I’d ask what you’re doing here, except that I already know the answer. You are searching for your beloved lover, don’t you?”

“Yes, he left a note saying he’d be here,” Kris said as he entered the house. He smiled as he saw his pink purple-haired mate sitting on his best friend’s couch. “Hello, love.” He said as he sat down next to him, giving Lu Han a small kiss on the cheek.

“Hey, Fanfan,” Lu Han said, turning to face his lover. “Sorry I left, but I was getting tired of sitting in that boring apartment by myself.”

“That’s alright. Hey, Baekhee, what’s that you’ve got in your hand?” Kris asked, seeing the pregnancy test she was still holding.

Baekhee smiled happily. “It’s a pregnancy test. Turns out, Chanyeol and I are going to be parents in a few months.”

“Really?” Kris asked, with a surprised look on his face. Chanyeol nodded excitedly. “That’s great! You guys’ll be make great parents. Now I’ll have the chance to spoil your kid rotten!”

“Hey, if anyone’s going to be spoiling my kid, it’s going to be me,” Chanyeol said indignantly, as he returned to his seat. Baekhee got back up and returned to his lap, giving Lu Han a look that quite clearly said that now would be a good time to break the news to Kris.

Lu Han cleared his throat to get Kris’ attention. As Kris turned to face him, Lu Han said, “Yifan, there’s something I’ve got to tell you.”

“What is it?” Kris asked in concern, not failing to notice the look that passed between Chanyeol and Baekhee.

“Well, it’s about what I found out at Hyundai Hospital today,” Lu Han began. “I’m not really sure how to tell you this.” Lu Han cursed himself for shaking so much. He didn’t know why he was so nervous.

“What’s wrong? Is it something bad?” Kris asked in concern. “I’m not losing you, am I?” Kris could feel himself beginning to break down immediately at the prospect of finding out that the love of his life was dying, even though he didn’t even know if that was what was happening.

“No, love, I’m fine, really.” Lu Han said to reassure his lover. “Actually, I’m – well, what I’m trying to say is that we’re – going to be parents, too.” He looked anxiously at Kris, as Chanyeol and Baekhee smiled encouragingly at the both of them.

Kris went pale with shock. “What do you mean, we’re going to be parents? We can’t adopt because of you’re werewolf, and boys can’t have kids. How can we be parents?” It wasn’t that Kris wasn’t in favor of having children. On the contrary, he loved kids, and had quite angry to learn that Lu Han and he couldn’t adopt their own. So naturally, he was very confused as to how they could possibly have kids.

Lu Han took a deep breath before saying, “Apparently, male werewolves are indeed capable of baring children. In fact, according to the Doctors at Hyundai Hospital, I’m now two weeks pregnant with twins.”

“You’re serious?” Kris asked shakily. When Lu Han nodded, Kris broke into a huge smile, before pulling his lover to him and kissing him senseless. “That’s great! Now, we’ve just got to wait for Jongin and Kyunghye to get going on starting a family!”


Finally 2nd chapter!! please enjoy it ^^  

This story is Un-Betaed