Yī - Our Little Ones

Our Little Angels

Lu Han sat in one of the examining rooms in Hyundai Hospital (Suncheon City), nervously waiting to find out what’s wrong with him. He’d woken up everyday for the past few weeks feeling sick, and Kris had finally convinced him to get himself checked out. His lover had wanted to come with him to see the Doctors, but his work as a photographer made that impossible .

Lu Han had spent three hours being poked and prodded and examined in what he considered to be a wholly unnecessary manner, before the Doctor working on him had walked out of the room, saying that the results of his tests should be ready in a few minutes. That had been two and a half hours ago, and Lu Han was really beginning to get annoyed. He was sick of being in that room. He was at least glad that he’d had the foresight to floo his boss at a Café : Cake and Beverage and say that he couldn’t make it in to work today.

The pink purple-haired man was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn’t hear the door to his room open, and so he jumped slightly as his Doctor, a man with soft feature, cute dimple and angelic smile named Zhang Yixing, said, “Well Mr. Lu, your tests results are ready. I’m sorry it took so long, but what we found is so unusual that I thought it best to consult a few others before bringing them back to you. I hope you don’t mind.”

“That’s all right. What do you mean, my results are unusual? Is something wrong with me?” Lu Han asked with a slight frown. He stood up as he turned to look at the other man.

Yixing shook his head slightly. “Not exactly. You might want to take a seat, however. I do have some pretty big news for you.”

Lu Han’ frown deepened as he sat back down on his bench. “What sort of news?” He asked as the other man walked further into the tiny room.

Yixing glanced back down at the clipboard in his hands, as if checking to make sure that what he’d found was still there. “Well, Mr. Lu, I’m not quite sure how to tell you this, so I think I’ll just say it. You’re pregnant, with twins.”

Lu Han went pale. Pregnant? How could he be pregnant? “Are you sure about that? I mean, it’s not that I’m saying that you don’t know how to do your job, but I thought only women could get pregnant. And I know for a fact that I’m most certainly not a woman.” He stated, trying to get his head around the concept.

Yixing nodded, smiling slightly. “Normally, that’s true. However, because you are a werewolf, and are involved with another man, you too can become pregnant. I’m not entirely sure why, but my theory is that it is the werewolf in you. Your wolf seems to have decided that it is time to start a pack of its own.” He said with a laugh.

“So because I’m a male werewolf who happens to be shagging another guy, I’m pregnant?” Lu Han asked, struggling to understand. Now that he thought about it, it really wasn’t all that difficult to understand. He only hoped that Kris would be happy with this new and altogether unexpected development.

“Exactly. However, before I offer you my congratulations, there are some things that you must know,” Yixing said. Lu Han noted warily how the other man’s expression turned from amused to indignant.

“Let me guess,” Lu Han said bitterly. “My pregnancy is going to have to be monitored by the Ministry because I’m a werewolf?”

“Not quite,” the other man said, shaking his head slightly. “Because you are a werewolf, you will be required to submit to another examination by the Ministry’s Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. They will have a Committee decide whether or not you and your mate will be allowed to keep the children.”

“What do you mean? The Ministry gets to tell me whether or not I can raise my own children?” Lu Han asked in shock.

Yixing sighed. He hated having to tell the other man this. “Yes, they do. Not only that, but the Committee may also decide to make you have an abortion. If they chose to let you give birth, you may be forced to give the children up for adoption immediately. You and your mate wouldn’t be allowed to have any contact with them whatsoever, and you wouldn’t even be told their names or gender. Of course, it is also possible that you will be allowed to keep and raise the children yourselves, provided that you and your mate stay together. If you were to split, Mr. Wu would be given sole custody of the kids.”

“So, assuming that I’m even allowed to give birth to the twins, there is a very good chance that I won’t be allowed to see them, much less raise them?” Lu Han asked angrily.

“Unfortunately, yes. After your examination, the Committee will hold a hearing, and that’s when they will make their final decision. You will be given the opportunity to bring character witnesses to speak on your behalf, and prove to the Ministry that you and Mr. Wu are capable parents. I will also be called in for my recommendation about whether or not you should give birth to, and raise the children. Any statements you can get on your behalf will undoubtedly be a great benefit to your case.” Yixing said this all with a slightly upset look on his face.

Lu Han left the hospital not long after talking with Yixing, and having him set up an appointment with the Ministry for him to be examined. He headed home immediately, wondering how he was going to tell Kris all this without having him blow up.

 

 

 

 

 

So, this is it, the first story.. Hope you guys enjoy it ^^ 

Please don’t hate me with so many mistake, really bad grammer, bad plot and and many other bad things ! (This story is Un-Betaed)