The Interview 2

The Interview

"Please open the door babe I'm here outside."

Chae Rin was shocked. She didn't expect Jae would come home immediately. During that night they talked and fix everything.

MC: Oh~ that must be hard. And of course, being a celebrity will always have a dating scandal. Did you somehow fight because one of you got jealous?

Then Jaejoong and Chae Rin looked at each other and smile.

Jaejoong: Of course! We really had a fight. And it almost end everything.

MC: Is this the dating scandal with the beautiful event planner?

Jaejoong: Yes.. We meet 4 times in 1 month. But not because we are dating, but because I was asking for a favor.. But there were photos of us dining together in a hotel, laughing while eating, even a photo of her getting inside my car..

MC: What was your reaction during that time Chae Rinshi?

Chae Rin: I was shocked. I was really really hurt.. I even took 1 week leave for the first time in my work coz I can't take it anymore.  The pain is just so unbearable. I just want to shut everyone out of my life.. I'm always like that, actually. I always want to be alone.

Jaejoong: That was the first time I've seen her really cried so hard..

Chae Rin just cried the whole day. She was waiting for Jae's call but she didn't get even a text message. She thought, this will be the end of their relationship. And then she heard her door opening. And when she's about to go to her room, Jae hug her from the back.

"Did you believed on that news?" Jae asked her.

"I don't want to believed in that news. But why it felt so real?" She sob.

"Its not true!"

"Then what is the truth Jae? You lied to me, I asked you where were you and you told me you're in your office (Moldir)." She sat down feeling numb from the pain.

"You came out of the hotel with that girl. You're even together inside your car. Then tell me what do you want me to think!?" this is it.. She have to end this. "Lets break up."

"No babe! Don't do this to me, please."

Jaejoong: During that time, I was planning a surprise for her, for our 2nd Anniversary that's why I meet with the planner. The event planner was even married.

The he sudden face the camera and bow.

Jaejoong: I would like to say sorry to the husband. 

Everyone in the room burst out laughing.

Chae Rin: So he doesn't have a choice that time. So he just told me everything. If I just knew, I should have pretend I wasn't hurt. Hahahaha

Everyone in the room laugh.

MC: You can't kept secret in this situation..

Jaejoong: Neh.. I can't.. Especially when she told me she wanted to break up with me. *laugh*

MC: And now Jaejoongshi. What is your future plan?

Jaejoong: As everyone knew I already proposed to her. We are now busy planning for our wedding. And planning is not really easy. Especially with our situation and schedule. So we decided to hold our wedding next year. In our 3rd year Anniversary..

MC: Isn't it too soon for you guys to get married?

Jaejoong: I think no. I'm already 33 during that time. And everyone in the family is already asking for a baby so yeah.. Hahahaha

Chae Rin: yah!

Chae Rin slightly slap him on his right arm and laugh..

MC: You can hold the wedding and have your baby first?

Jaejoong: That was actually Junsu's suggestion. Hahaha

Chae Rin: Shiro! 

She look at her boyfriend with a serious expression.

MC: Now, before we end our interview do you have any other message for the people who kept their promise and supported you?

Jaejoong: I know there are still fans who can't accept our relationship, I understand. But I hope you would also understand that I am also a human, I have needs, I have wants, I have dreams for myself and that includes getting married and have my own family. Well, this is not the end. I will still stand on the stage with my brothers. I will still write songs, sing and dance with you. I just hope you will accept her as my other half. I love her and you know that. And those fans who stayd with me, with us. Thank you for everything. Let's walk this path together, forever. Kamsahamnida.

Chae Rin: I would say thank you to Jae's fans who never left him despite of all his decisions, thank you so much. And also for accepting me. I'm not taking him away from you guys, I'll marry him to be with him, I'll marry him because I love him. I hope, one day, you would accept me. That would be the greatest wedding gift. And those fans who keep on wishing every night to meet and marry their idols, just believe you will and be weird *laughing*. They'll noticed you promise! 

MC: I wish a happy life for the both of you. And thank you for sharing your love story with us. Kamsahamnida. Yeorubun, thank you for sharing with us. Until next time! *bow then wave* 

 

 

 

---------********---------********-----------*******----------*********----------------

Aaaahh! Done! I know this is a cliché story, just let me. Hahahaha Jaejoong getting married, gosh! i can't imagine. I don't want! Hahaha well, i have to prepare my heart soon. LOL 

 

Well, thank you for reading!