The Interview 1

The Interview

MC: Annyeong haseyo yeorobun! Wow~ after our interview with the 5 Gods, we also have another tell all interview. For the first time in television, let's all welcome. Dong bang shin ki's Kim Jaejoong and Park Chae Rin.

Then the camera focuses on the couple who is sitting at the right side of the mc. The couple bowed their heads and greeted everyone who are watching them.

Jaejoong: Annyeong haseyo.. Kim Jaejoong-imnida..

He waved through the camera.

Chae Rin: Annyeong haseyo.. Chae Rin-imnida..

She wave shyly and bowed to the mc..

Then, everyone heard a dolphin voice.. Wooing in the audience. It was Kim Junsu, supporting his hyung, and everyone is laughing at him.

MC: Of course! And now Jaejoongshi.. This is the first time that you accepted an interview eversince your relationship was revealed to everyone. How does it feel?

Jaejoong: When we decided to have this interview, I don't feel anything else except for the fact that I'm excited coz atlast, we'll gonna share our side of the story to my fans. But right now, I'm really nervous, especially her.

He look at Chae Rin who's just silently smiling.

MC: Oh chincha? But you guys doesn't looked nervous.

She laugh, then she ask Chae Rin the same question.

Chae Rin: I'm really, really, really nervous right now.

She bow her head and laugh looking at everyone. The mc smiled at her and told her to just relax and just talk like they're not having an interview.

MC: Everyone was aware about your struggles as couple. It was never easy when you decided to announced your relationship. There were fans who hated the news, but there were also fans who supported your decision Jaejoongshi.

Jaejoong: It was hard. Really, really hard. Especially the time were we're still keeping our relationship. We have to be careful all the time, and the hardest part is when I have to lie saying I don't have a girlfriend.

The mc nod to what Jaejoong is telling them. Everyone was so quite listening to him.

MC: But now, you're already here, both of you. Can you tell us how did you meet Chae Rinshi. Cause everyone knew she's your fan and a Cassiopeia. Did you see her on the crowd while waving her light sticks? Did you somehow meet that way? Hahaha

Everyone laugh..

Jaejoong: I think she can answer that question.

He answered and look at Park Chae Rin..

Chae Rin: *smiles* Well, of course, as everyone knew I'm a fan of Kim Jaejoong. So I also did those things that all the fans did to him, like waving my light sticks during their concert, jumping, shouting and even attend fanmeetings. I did all of those.

Jaejoong: Oh, you did?

Chae Rin: Yah! You wanna die? Oh sorry. Please edit that one.

Everyone laugh including the PD's and even the DBSK who are still inside the studio listening to the interview.

Chae Rin: But we meet through letters.

MC: You became penpals?

Ask the mc with wide eyes. Shock visible on her face.

Chae Rin: Hahaha well, during his military days, his business Cafe J Holic wanted us fans to send our letters to him. But I wasn't able to send my letters because I wasn't informed that its expensive to send letters here, so I just kept mine. And when I had the money that was the time I sent all of it in one go. It was late though hahaha..

MC: So, that's how you meet?

Chae Rin: I can say, that was the way why we meet..

Jaejoong: Actually, when I had all the letter from the fans. Her letter stands out. It was so boringly plain hahaha the envelope she used... You'd really noticed it.

The mc laugh at him. As always, the interview would not be complete without Kim Jaejoong's honest answers and 4Dness.

Jaejoong: And when I first read her letter her words also stands out. You wouldn't believe that she's my fan when you read her letter. 

MC: Hahahaha waeyo? waeyo?

Jaejoong: Everytime I read a letter from a fan, I would always read something like "oppa, saranghae" "oppa, I'll wait for you" like "marry me" or whatever sweet words you can say to a person. But when I read her letter, she just wrote there "Jaejoongshi gwenchana?" "how are you?" "are you okay?" "Jaejoong my day is like this, like that". "I've been to this, I did that". And I was like "is she writing a journal or a diary?" and it makes me laugh.

Jaejoong look at her girlfriend and he keeps on laughing at her red face.

MC: Oh~ so you didn't wrote any sweet words for him?

The mc asked Rin. 

Chae Rin: No, I didn't.. Hahaha

MC: Waeyo?

Chae Rin: Maybe because, I somehow have an idea of how he feels towards those kind of words. I'm afraid he might get irretated or something. And, its my first time writing a letter to an idol. And i don't know what to write.. 

She laugh..

MC: Ahh~ so Chae Rinshi, for how many years you've been a Jaejoong fan?

Chae Rin: I started loving kpop 2010, and I became his fan around January 2011.. So basically, its 6 years, I think. Then after that we already meet..

MC: Then, how did you guys meet? And how did you communicate before?

Jaejoong: When I received her last letter. I was thinking like, what if I send him one? What if I respond to her letter? Coz all those letters that I received from her really amazed me. And I have a sudden feeling that I wanted to know her more and be friends with her. I somehow feel safe.

MC: Omoo! You replied to her letter?

Jaejoong nods his head and smiled.

MC: Jaejoongshi, you were not afraid that she might somehow share the letter and post it to the social media..

Chae Rin: Well, I really wanted to know if he did really read the letters. So I wrote something like ahm "how will i know if you already read my letter? Can you do something for me to know? Promise, I won't share it. I just wanted to know that you already have my letter." Something like that..

Jaejoong: Yea. I remember.. You wrote that. 

MC: Ahh~ that's nice.. And can you also tell us how you two meet after your exchanging of letters?

Chae Rin: I was working as a trainer in a BPO company in our country when the manager offered a transfer here in Korea I grabbed the chance. And being in Korea was my biggest dream in life. Then, when I came here. I wrote a letter to him, telling him I'll be working here in your country.. I'm already here in your country.

Jaejoong: Then, when I had my vacation around February, that was the time I decided to meet her. So we just hangout with some of my non-showbiz friends.

MC: But how did you know it was her when you asked her?

Chae Rin: One time, when he replied to my letter he asked for any of my SNS account, so I gave my IG. 

She laugh..

Jaejoong: And when I saw her photos, its weird. It seems like I saw her somewhere, her face was so familiar to me. I had the feeling, like I already knew her for a long time. That was the time I really thought, Ah.. she will be my girl.

Jaejoong smile nodding his head..

Everyone in the room was clapping and cheering for Jaejoong's word.

"You're really a sweet guy dude." Yunho said.

MC: So now, for that 2 years relationship, of course its not easy right?

Jaejoong: Its not really easy. We seldom see each other and there was even a time when we only talked through phone coz I always went abroad for promotions and concerts..

Chae Rin: We even thought to just end the relationship coz we hardly see each other. We seldom talked. I was working at night, and during day he was busy.. So there is no way for us to talked that much..

Jaejoong: When she told me to just end our relationship. I automatically went back here in Korea to fix everything. I didn't go to LA to join the guys for a fanmeeting. That was actually the reason of my absent.

Jaejoong remembered everything that happened that night. When he came to Chae Rin's apartment and he can no longer open the door using the code that Rin gave him. And he thought that would be the end of their relationship.