C4 ~ Change

Left behind

C4 
Kim Hana Pov 

Weeks passed and slowly, surprisingly Sehun and his friends became my friends. They somehow managed to do it. Days were spent eating with them and Bomi was fine with me now. I felt emotions I had never felt as Hani before, Happiness. Happiness for Hana was granted, she had wonderful friends and a great career. But Hani was bullied for most of her life and suffered great hardships. I really hope I could remain being happy has Hani. For the first time in my life I didn't need Hana. I could be Hani and still be happy. Is it murder if you kill someone who's not real?
After school 
" hey wanna go to a party tomorrow ?" They ask me as we walk home 
My gut immediately clenches but I nod. I don't know why but for some reason I really don't  think I should go. It's probably because I haven't been to a party in a long time.
" okay see you tomorrow " they say smiling at me, I smile back.
Next day at party 
Nobody's Pov 

" is everyone ready?" Whispers rocked the party 
Everyone giggled, ready for the 'nerd girl' to be humiliated. 
What were they gonna do?
They were having a competition, who was gonna bed her first without her knowing. Yep they were planning on her. The popular kids. Her friends. Had planned this all along.
" remember to use a , who'd want her child  " some guy shouts and everyone laughs.
" did you tell Sehun?" Luhan asks 
" crap, we forgot" Bomi says 
" oh well" he sighs.
"She's here " someone yells 
They all see her coming dressed in a long skirt and a unrevealing top, looking like a grandma.
Hana Pov 
They were all looking at me weirdly, like something was supposed to happen. I came to the party a little late and there were so many people here.
" Hey" Sehun says
I wave at him and we strike a conversation, he leaves afterwards.
" could I please have some apple juice " I ask the waiter since I feel really thirsty.
He smirks and hands me a drink, I gulp it all down ignoring the unfamiliar taste. It was probably just a rich brand or something. I'm so thirsty I drink a few more glasses. The room starts to get a dizzy.
I see Sehun stumbling as well and I stumble to him and with slurred words ask him to show me outside. I muse  that he must drunk. Wait. Am I drunk too?
" s***" I think groggishly 
I follow him and somehow we're in a bedroom.
Next day 
Hana Pov

" oh my god" I stutter falling off a bed.
I silently shriek noticing I'm not dressed and stand up. 
There's Sehun sleeping soundly, also undressed.
" s***. What did we do?" I think quickly.
I get dressed and run. 
" no one can know" I think as I slink to my feet, safe in my apartment.
" it wasn't " I think to myself ( I honestly don't know if this is true or not. For story purposes I'm just gonna guess it wasn't since they were both drunk )  
" let's hope nothing happened" I think one more time, willing myself to forget. I honestly couldn't even remember how it even happened. 

Weeks late
" oh my god" I look down at the test in my hand
" I'm pregnant" I whisper crying in my bathroom. How was i going to tell Umma and Appa. I can't dance anymore. I can't even support the child let alone myself. How am I going to tell Sehun.
I cry for the first time in a long time. Sobbing. 

At school 
I walked through the corridors, and tried to find Sehun and our friends. Our friends. I smiled at the thought. I was still glad they became my friends. Sehun had been so nice lately, maybe he was willing to bring up the child with me.
I see them on the rooftop and start to say hi.
" urghh. Our competition failed" Kaja said 
" I know. I barely even saw her that night " Bomi says sighing angrily 
" we should do it at the next party" they say eagerly
I stop a bit confused. What were they talking about. 
" yep, Hana's going down. Too bad we couldn't her this time " they say 
I drop my books, shaking I listen.
" where's Sehun?" 
" sick"
" I didn't see him that night either" 
" do you think he did it"
" haha I wish"
" she's such a pain. As if she thinks she can be friends with us" 
" Kim Hana. I wish she was dead."
I run downstairs and lock myself in the bathroom. Shaking I realise that it was all a trick. Even if Sehun wasn't drunk, he might have me. They all might have. I can't ever talk to them again, trust them again. I walk home and see the gang at the park. Maybe I could tell them? I trusted them with my life. They would be supportive right?
" hey Hana" they say smiling 
" guys, can I tell you something?" I ask scared 
They nod appreciatively 
" I'm pregnant" I say looking up for hope.
Their faces are a mixture of horror and disgust.
" " myungsoo sneers 
" how could you " Ali says crying 
" You're such a b****. You know how much you're dancing is important to us" Seni yells at me 
" wow Hana " another 
" I can't believe you"
" why can't you think about us for a change"
" you know how much your dancing helps us"
" we didn't even get mad about your injury "
" don't ever talk to us again " Woohyun says with finality and they turn away from me. From all our memories. From my happiness.
I take it all in, all their comments. I don't understand what I did so wrong. It wasn't my fault. Was dancing the only thing that I was to them? Weren't we friends? How could the old man be so supportive but they be so negative? Why?
I run away from them, away from everyone. Inside my apartment I write and write.
Hey guys Hani here. I'm really sorry but I'm taking a break from dancing. I know. But my injury is really bad and I won't be able to dance for atleast a year. I'm soo sorry 
I type. I was done with this, done with Hani. I'm also done with this Hana. The Hana that let people bully her. I'm done with everyone. I'll raise this child myself. I don't need anyone. 
" don't ever cry again " I say as I let the tears fall.
Never again.

Okay wow that was a huge plot twist. Don't worry hani will come back. Subscribe please :)) also comment. I haven't ever gotten a comment yet and I really want to know if you like this fanfiction :)))